Why do you guys bicker everyday that immigrants are taking your job?

Why do you guys bicker everyday that immigrants are taking your job?

I have never worked small jobs so you could possibly be correct; if that's the case.

However, it's been 20 years for me in the corporate and the I've seen the tides slowly change. Every year there are less and less men getting hired for corporate jobs. Women are preferred over every kind of men. The ratio women getting hired over men in my industry has reached 6:1.

67% of the corporate women earn more 90K every year.
13% earn more than 200K
5% earn more than 500K each year

These are your jobs, you could've done every single job that they do better. There's no question about it. What the real question is; why don't you guys compete for these jobs? Your procrastination and motivation levels are worse than a sloth and visiting Sup Forums turns it x10 worse.

Why this whole matter is a concern because an independent woman can hardly be trusted for settling with a man if she is given money and authority over her own life; and why THAT is a concern because society needs normie kids to grow up to be normie adults to keep the civilization in a sustainable state and that will never happen if kids are not given a normal family to develop and grow within.

I hope some of you understand the implications of this and stand up, start getting out of the house and do something about it.

And before some idiots start a country war, fucking upthe complete message of this post, consider this: This is happening is every country. USA, India, Australia, Germany, and so on. UK has lost the corporate war so that can't be counted anymore.

>The ratio women getting hired over men in my industry has reached 6:1.

human resources? hahaha get a real job XD

Masculinity has been steadily discouraged in children for a few decades now.

Not deliberately, not really, but as an unintended consequence of well meaning but misguided teachers themselves raised on second and third wave feminism.

Nothing wrong with giving women equal opportunities to be successful in society. "muh vaginal jew" is not an argument. Just face it, you dumb bigot, world is changing and you either adapt or you perish.

>1:6
Yes, that is correct.

Feminists and media are peddling the narrative that it's 0.6 and this big lie of a number isn't going to change because they can't let the society think that they are winning. If that happens they will lose their victim narrative and would stop earning sympathy at every aspect of life.

What do you doubt about this? Have you ever tried to articulate and put down your thoughts in a manner which can be seriously contradicted word by word, without you being ignored as a troll or insulted like a spoilt child? Do you have no self respect that you find your gratification in being treated like a dumb retarded person online?

>Masculinity has been steadily discouraged in children for a few decades now
>Feminists and media are peddling

this is bullshit faggotry
quit blaming other people for your failings...men own their problems and you have dropped the ball.....be a man and own it and get off your ass

I haven't failed at anything, quit projecting.

I'm offering a viewpoint on OP's suggested broad social trend.

I'll always remember in university, I was studying software engineering and there was 5 of us (in the entire degree for that year).

There was one girl and about half way through the second YEAR she says to the tutor - "what's a variable"? This bitch literally had no idea of even the most basic concept of programming. An equivalent thing would be a carpenter asking what a nail was.

She ended up changing degrees to some shitty social science degree and I never heard from her again.

>world is changing and you either adapt or you perish
I'm already well established so I doubt I have anything to worry about. However in your case, since you're parading on about "muh women empowerment", the future doesn't look bright for you. You'll either end up killing yourself before 35 or you'll lead miserable life with your 30 cats. On top if you don't have a better job than serving at some shitty ass diner (which is lilkely since you got so easily insecure about your sisters' truth) then that is just 100 times worse and makes me feel 100 times better about the karma and the world.

ah, the "projecting" meme
keep posting more tired shit and excuses

HR Departments. I have seen this many times in the corporate environment. Man and a woman fo for a job. They are similarly qualified. The interview will have 1 oir 2 sqreeching whores from HR (HR departments are 90% women) they choose to work in HR because they are SJWs.

Had a couple of managers say to me after female appointments that they really wanted to hire the guy (because I though we would wrok well together and get on) but felt too pressured not to be labelled sexist by the HR whores. IN both occasions they felt they had no option but to hire the woman (bother ended being fucking useless and are still in position).

HR DEPARTMENTS ARE CANCER PROVE ME WRONG>

Also the came about because minorities were making a cottage industry out of taking the piss out of companies and playing the race card. Further shitting on the productivity of western civiliasation. HR Women are cancer.

I agree, HR departments are awful, really the worst part of every company.

this
>world is changing and you either adapt or you perish.
Everybody is a part of the world and they too may change.

>study software engeineering
>not interested in programming

Dude what.

It's good though. Engineering is the last bastion for white men. Nigs and cumbuckets can literally not compete because they lack the mental capacity for it.

Swede - I couldn't agree more. If you're white, stay safe out there.

Lel programming is literally poo in loo central.

Told you there would be some idiot instigating a country war and itt, it's you I'm afraid.

By the way, IT jobs aren't considered corporate jobs in the industry. Stop believing psedo-blogger-ass-armchair-intellectuals. IT jobs are contractual in nature and are offered to Indians/Phillipines/Singapore/Malaysia because they offer to do it the most cost-effectively (cheaply).

Without those small jobs, young people aren't able to get the necessary work experience

I remember when I was working for the government. We hired a team of poos to do some work just for the fun of it - we has surplus budget and any that isn't spent is deducted from next years budget (you didn't spend it, we gave you too much etc).

We gave them everything, spec sheets, requirements docs, wireframe, mockups - every single thing to go away and do the work.

The ended up giving us some bullshit that didn't even work. Communicating was epic - not a single one spoke non-broken English. It ended up red pilling my viet boss and she hated poos/blacks from then on.

>Why do you guys bicker everyday that immigrants are taking your job?
Strawman
Nobody says that, we just want to live in a white nation.

My dad laughs that his work's HR department always wants 'diversity,' yet the whole HR department is black women.

That's the downside of seeking cost effectiveness, I'm afraid. As market grows so does the international factor. And as long as there's someone to do the said job cheaply, market would inevitably drive towards that. This how free market evolves and grows.

>not a single one spoke non-broken English
>expecting people from another country to speak fluent English
I have one of my own anecdotes since you seem to have based your whole argument on one. In 2011, our company thought it would be a good idea to set up a base in Australia. Our board members predominantly hired all edgy pundits and employees experienced in that domain. We all believed it would be a successful venture but far could be from the truth. They all turned out to be lazy fucks just concerned about their low numbered paychecks even though we were paying them 20% more than the market. They used to start working at 11 AM in the morning and used to leave at 2 PM. Most of the Fridays they used to take offs because "muh long weekend". It all turned out to be a wrong idea and they managed to bring down the business unit in just 6 months. Since that day we swore never to go back again.

But that's all prejudice and I'm sure there are good hard working Australians just like there are good hardworking people in any other country. Prejudice is only good till the time you don't have to take rational and meaningful decisions.

It's Sup Forums cunt, I'm only here for anecdotes.

You sound mad that you got cucked by some literal alphas (taking down an entire unit in just 6 months).

>engineering
>last bastion of white men

Engineering in Australia is gooks, curries and white women. Even that cunt Muslim woman who bashed Australia on ANZAC day was a Mechnical engineer.

Anything to to with IT is straight from India or Singapore.

The whitest departments are the humanities faculties as the gooks don't send their kids to study there and the Indians think it's some disgrace to study humanities. The only problem is the mindfuck of liberalism.

STEM degrees are basically a ticket to not getting laid until your 30s where you are earning 'good money' and dealing with the 10+ years starting experience trap.

You'd be better off getting a humanities degree while working at McDonalds, then taking the corporate path. You'd go faster quicker and have more fun in the process- and be paid.

can an IT geek tell me why I feel that the cunt did a fucking stupid shit with kawaii comments?

>I'm only here for anecdotes
And I provided you with one, my little prejudiced bogan friend. ;)

14 beaners on a construction crew vs. 2 local white guys; the beans are usually run by a white guy who has connections to some rich white person, the rich white people want the cheapest price possible. Your own community won't support you by hiring. They make you bid against the beans and you lose every time. The middle class is to blame for this bullshit, they expect a subclass of bean labor with dollar menu pricing, then they go have Mexican food for dinner, or hit the taco truck. Local business support is the only way to turn this around.