What do young white women think of immigrants from the Middle East?

Exotic stupid foreigners.

They look down on them

They don't think about them at all, except for the few times they want to publically virtue signal.

Ffs she doesn't look human.

affection beneath
as white cunts arent the ones whom have to protect the land or even their own lives from those savages, they can play pretend to be superior and generous for free... until they get split in two by the truck of peace
but just like the proverbial boot on the face of the useful idiot (cue yuri), they wont see the truth until it crushes their soul
and then will they even see anything?
from under a burqa and heavy trauma based mindcontrol enslavement, you dont see much
but that's how cunts live anyway, awashed in estrogen induced hallucinations

Stunning and brave.

Cherrypicking, I want to know the general opinion

most of the white women i know say they are disgusting. only one of them is an sjw and for obvious reasons doesn't get along with my other female friends (they won't put up with her crap).

>White women
>Thinking

Try again.

They're women dude...don't think about what women think because they don't. They feel. They do not think then act they feel then act

All of the ones I know hate them but they are chickenshit so when they speak to anyone who isn't anti muslim they shrug their shoulders or say oh they're not all bad.

Typical cowardly women parading as strong independent thinkers.

dangerous

ok faggot

Slide
Sage

They despise them because you fuckers cat call them all the time. You're probably the most sexually repressed people in the world.

>What do young white women think of immigrants from the Middle East?

They think what they are told by the mainstream media, because they still think that the mainstream media represents the majority opinion and perspective.

Women don't question authority .

>You
Implying, Pierre

Not even white but most women I've talked to absolutely despise Arab and Turk men.

>until they get split in two by the truck of peace
nice

They want to fuck them what do you think?

There's a female Med on the picture, the question goes for all sexes.

90% of young white women are color blind. they don't care what race is a man. they value persons individually.

also, some of them pity them because of mother instincts, some of them find them exotic and interesting. some just want to taste them to learn about how different sex is with a man from distant race/culture.

believe me, this is the objective fact. most poltards here don't know woman mind.

this is the stupidest thing i've read today.

What a fucking retard...