Remember...remember...something soon in september

Stop worshipping your wrong, satanic gods Sup Forums !
There is only one God.
Jesus our savior and redemeer.
It's not too late. Not yet.
This board opens your mind more and more with powerful informations, but many of you rather believe in a frog with numbers, than a book, where many prophecys got fullfied within the last 100 years.

Some examples?
> Founding of Israel 1948
> Destruction of Syria
> The Revelation 2016-2017 star constellation

The current and soon ending constellation is a clear sign for all those who knows and believes, that the end of this world and the beginning of a so much better world is incoming.

Give your soul and the whole theme this one chance. Christianity is nothing but love. Even for those who are posing with their famous black flag and who kills all "non-believers". When you think we are sick, then you didnt got the whole thing. Its not about, how you die or where. But its important as what.
Greetings for you all out there!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q
dropbox.com/s/v1xye3pcqg5wfqq/23 September 2017.zip?dl=0
youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Bump

Wow its fucking nothing.

Said the sheep and continues his sleep :-)

(you)

youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q

>THE HAPPENINGS, predicted the ron paul meme
>See you in September 2.3
>"there is danger in the summer moon above", august eclipse coming
>Original version is 2:31 length

Joel 2:31
The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

everything i collected relating to 23

dropbox.com/s/v1xye3pcqg5wfqq/23 September 2017.zip?dl=0

BRB MAKIN A VID FOR ANOTHER BIBLE VERSE WITH A SONG. Lets see who believes

I remember all this exact same stuff being said about September 22 or maybe the 23rd of 2015. And people were making a big deal about September 2013 too.

Why is it always September? My guess is that it's when the kids go back to school and they would rather see society burn than have to go to class.

2 Peter 3:4
And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

>Why is it always September?
because thats when god put the once in 7000 years women of revelation 12:1 into the sky

biblical evidence this time theres no way around it

youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o

Well humanity is way older than we think. See for instance the old Minoan empire and the Island of Santorini.

(Some even claim this is the old Atlantis, I dont know wether this is true But they give Some good arguements on the positioning and the structure).

These people had working pipelines etc. Around 3500 years ago. Astronomy & astrology have always been important for these people. Most Gods actually represent planets. Bible is just a book written about the planets and stars.

> it's another doomsday thread.

god i hate what this board has become

>has become

not an argument this has been a ron paul its happening board since day 1

>yfw the entire bible is just a fancy book personifying stars and constellations to tell moral stories about how we should live our lives, slay dragons and become god like figures through sorting ourselves out and reducing as much unnecessary suffering as much as possible

Isn't there a black sun event around the same time?

yap, right.

Thanks user, just read a bit of it and it's special

I wonder if this sorta stuff stops Christ from coming back?

Men are not supposed to know when Christ comes, so then when someone figures it out he's like "welp, gotta wait for another time...thanks Reddit."

Right, nobody knows the time or date. But this constellation gives us a little hint.. it's right behind the door. And the last years apokalyptik propaganda, was for the right year, when its really there. because everybody will yell "lol guyz, every year the same shit, lol". It blunts the people and make them tired about alle the "end of the world" subjects.

Just like last time huh?

it's my 19th birthday, cool

Please go back to /x/

*roars*