LONDON ATTACK: Miracle that attacker still alive

The Muslims were all trying to lynch the attacker and the Imam said "no! this maaaaan has to be juuuuudged by the English infideeeels, for PR reasons!"

Also, the police took 25min to arrive at the scene, because the area is a Sharia no-go zone and requires the Police to ask for permission from the local Sharia counsel to enter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qJnXMSSYhro
youtube.com/watch?v=fg_zS1FCetY
finsbury-park.localstats.co.uk/census-demographics/england/london/islington/finsbury-park
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look at all these Muslims!

>Also, the police took 25min to arrive at the scene, because the area is a Sharia no-go zone and requires the Police to ask for permission from the local Sharia counsel to enter.
top kek

You see, unlike cumskins, Muslims are alpha and will take appropriate revenge against those that have wronged them. Cowardly whitey will sit there and take the knife.

/thread

there were actually officers already there hans.... A patrol was literally in the area as it happened. Other units arrived 10 mins after the first call.

(you)

shhhhhhhh!

Let the idiots expose themselves

>A patrol was literally in the area as it happened.
Sure thing... those Sharia patrols were the ones beating him until the Imam said "NOOOOO!"

stay buttmad ahmed

Enjoy ur caliphate

One of them said it took the police an hour to arrive

An hour

It's like taking absolute fucking shit is on their DNA or something. It's a knee jerk instinct

So when do the ethnic cleansings begin?
What do I need to bring?

>25 minutes to arrive

Funny. I was watching BBC youtube livestream last night as I was going to bed, and I remember a witness on a phone interview, she had said there was a police car down the street, and it only took a few seconds for police to be on the scene.

As a member of the white Christian minority, I'd like to remind our Muslim overlords that this is part and parcel of living in a big city. #NotAllWhites

Source on the muslims trying to lynch the attacker? I mean I don't believe they were trying to protect him like the mainstream media is spinning, but I don't want to readily believe this without some kind of source either

Your daughters.

They were calling for him to be beheaded and stabbed. Then the police turned up and quickly changed their mind. Finsbury park is also a hotbed of London based Jihadists from AQ to ISIS.

Now they are calling for "Muslim defence patrols" and proclaiming themselves victims. Not even trolling. (((Sky News))) right now multiple Muslims from different groups calling for it.

>she had said there was a police car down the street, and it only took a few seconds for police to be on the scene.

That is fake news. That was a Sharia patrol car, not a British police car. Look it up.

>Source on the muslims trying to lynch the attacker? I mean I don't believe they were trying to protect him like the mainstream media is spinning, but I don't want to readily believe this without some kind of source either

Here you go. A primary source... the actual footage on this one. youtube.com/watch?v=qJnXMSSYhro

Finsbury park is a muslim minority. Atheists out number them.

>Finsbury park is a muslim minority. Atheists out number them.

youtube.com/watch?v=fg_zS1FCetY

Note how it's only the Germans that are upset by all of this, it's like they've already admitted defeat.

I tend to believe this guys story. If anyone is an expert in sharia law it is a "German"

And this is in Islington, which is a ethic shithole.

finsbury-park.localstats.co.uk/census-demographics/england/london/islington/finsbury-park

Still a minority, how will Hans ever recover.

roger dodger.
They can't help themselves. They're like children. The lies they come out with. Last night as it happened we heard. 'there were three' 'he was knifing people' 'he shouted he wanted to kill all muslims' 'it happened at the mosque' 'the police took an hour to get here' 'the firemen wouldn't let people out of their burning houses...' oh no wait that last one was something else. Hmmm really makes you think.

Did Corbyn show up there right away?

I don't have daughters.
I like the inclusiveness though, allowing women to fight the Islamic horde!
Give us a call though, we know what needs to be done.

"Everywhere, as though at a preconcerted signal, the peasantry rose, and massacred all the Turks—men, women and children—on whom they could lay hands. In the Moria shall no Turk be left. Nor in the whole wide world. Thus rang the song which, from mouth to mouth, announced the beginning of a war of extermination... Within three weeks of the outbreak of the revolt, not a Muslim was left, save those who had succeeded in escaping into the towns."

"The Turks of Greece left few traces. They disappeared suddenly and finally in the spring of 1821 unmourned and unnoticed by the rest of the world....It was hard to believe then that Greece once contained a large population of Turkish descent, living in small communities all over the country, prosperous farmers, merchants, and officials, whose families had known no other home for hundreds of years...They were killed deliberately, without qualm or scruple, and there was no regrets either then or later"

"For three days the miserable inhabitants were given over to lust and cruelty of a mob of savages. Neither sex nor age was spared. Women and children were tortured before being put to death. So great was the slaughter that Kolokotronis himself says that, from the gate to the citadel his horse’s hoofs never touched the ground. His path of triumph was carpeted with corpses. At the end of two days, the wretched remnant of the Mussulmans were deliberately collected, to the number of some two thousand souls, of every age and sex, but principally women and children, were led out to a ravine in the neighboring mountains and there butchered like cattle."

"The orgy of genocide exhausted itself in the Peloponnese only when there were no more Turks to kill."

It's the only reason there is a Cross in the flag of my country Georgie.

His dumb ass needs to stay home.

>Do nothing
>appropriate revenge

The muslims rule the inside of most prisons in the UK, the imam knows this and realised the driver would suffer more in prison.

>the area is a Sharia no-go zone and requires the Police to ask for permission from the local Sharia counsel to enter

WTF AM I READING

is this true?

>sharia no go zone

Fucking KEK the UK is so fucked

Nope

it's his constituency, he lives like a few minutes walk away,

that area has the highest level of support for corbyn in london

It's just not true lads. Don't get me wrong londons a shithole but there's no such thing as a fucking no go zone for the police.

No you fucking idiots

If your current thoughts are "they deserve it" and "that should teach them", congratulations consider yourself an IS recruit

I was just there on fucking holiday, I walked through an area with a mosque listening to my iPod and I was swarmed being told to destroy my iPod, put on a prayer robe, and trade my visor out for a kufi, don't lie

I travel through the area every day. While it has a lot of Muslims its not a sharia zone dickhead

Why haven't they named the attacker yet? I want his fucking name. Media keeps calling him "white" but I guarantee his real name is something like Avi Goldbergstein

>I travel through the area every day. While it has a lot of Muslims its not a sharia zone dickhead
Muslims aren't attacked by other Muslims... obviously.

Your country can't even figure out how to use an outhouse, let alone plumbing or not drinking dead guy soup out of a holy river

im assuming your post is supposed to be a parody of the alleged "i want to kill all muslims!" shit, in which case it really worked well and made me laugh

>If your current thoughts are "they deserve it" and "that should teach them", congratulations consider yourself an IS recruit

I pointed out they wanted to lynch the driver. Where did I say they "deserve it"??? Violence is always bad, which is what I said, idiot.

Good larp! I leld

10/10

He's going to be a Welsh man with the surname Evans, Jones, Davies, Williams or Jenkins.

You should have reformed as Byzantium and taken back your once great capital city, slaughtering the turks who defile it.

Part and parcel of living in a city don't see why anyone has a right to be upset really

"Germans"

It's probably something awkward like Amir or Javid.

I have the same shirt as that guy. Am I muslim now?

You stopped us.
You withdrew all support for our cause of retaking Asia Minor and we were left with no navy to ferry supplies.

You did not want an unified empire that could match the glory of Byzantium for fear of competition.

At least they got some balls, not like whites.

White people are the true victims here. Stop your whitephobia, you bigot.

It was not I, how could I stoop to such a thing?

It was the Eternal anglo, that enslaved it neighbours in its bid for global conquest, and has taken to breeding with the subhumans who they allowed to migrate from their colonies...

On the one hand I hope you're right, because it would show that Welsh people still have balls but on the other hand I hope you're wrong and it turns out to be a rabbi trying to false flag as a white man in an effort to create sympathy for mudslimes.

IF YOU OPPOSE THEM, THEY WIN!

so, wat ur sayen is

someone with a semi rifle could just massacre people for like half an hour before police could even respond? start with the council, and the polive would never come? hehehahah u could kill them all and then just leave

Well the British Empire anyway.
They also established the Rothchild controlled Bank of Greece.
It's all so tiresome when you learn to see with your own eyes.

Behold the Eternal Teuton about his craft!

Psycho's got your number, Jerry. We've ALL got your number - and you rule-addled head will not survive the Day of the Stehpinkling!