Why do young white women spend all the money they earn on cloth?

it is an investment.
if they look hot, they can make men do whatever they want.

This. Also Asians are even worse...

>money
clothes for women costs next to nothing

They unironically think that good looks, fashionable outfits, and makeup are all they need to get through life.

And they're correct.

Because immense pressure from men, peers and media to look attractive and constantly be wearing new clothing.

/thread

Because for most of them that's actually true.

Because smart women realize its adventageous to look attractive to get a mate.

A girl holding a graduate degree doesnt get me as hard as if she was holding a pair of lacey lingerie.

Women are natural hoarders and should never be given money.
It's not just clothes they buy, they buy anything that catches their eye. It seems like some sort of an evolutionary thing, like they're hoarding things to create a nest, except the nests no longer contain any children.

Men in general can't stand having so much shit. I have a few shirts, a few pants and some socks. I don't need anything more, and if I buy anything new I get rid of the old stuff.

Narcissism

SAGE AND HIDE SLIDE THREADS

THIS FAGGOT IS MAKING MULTIPLE "Why do young white women..." SLIDE THREADS

i wish they picked cuter stuff. traps dress better than women, it's sad.

Tell that to my in laws...

Look at the price of chanel flip flops.

Because they have no personality beyond their possessions. Basic bitch syndrome .

In their youth certainly. However I know a lot of women that have recently hit the wall and have now realized that they have no other skills, talents, or abilities. All they know is makeup and fashion. They can't cook, talk, or engage on any other level. And now they've realized that they are no longer that good looking either. It's sad that they never developed these skills earlier in life.

This.

Because beauty is the only quality most of them have. So they need to expend a lot on it to stay attractive to males

To attract a man who will buy her more cloth to attract a man who will give her a black bastard

ayyyy you should have unprotected sex with them with the aim of getting them pregnant.

Because white identity is dead and clothing fills the void.