I don't think staging the Sandy Hook shooting would be possible

I'm familiar with the theories that it was a hoax and agree there are some things which seem odd.

Despite that, I cannot fathom how an event of this scale could possibly be staged. The pure logistics that would be involved make a staging almost impossible.

Consider the problems that arise from the following scenarios:

1. Real school, but no one was actually killed; parents were all crisis actors.
How do you convince an entire school 20 children were attending that no one knew? Plus, none of these fake students would have been in any of the school records. Using crisis actors so publicly also creates issues, since they would surely be recognized by those who know them, or used to know them. Anyone could then point out their identity was fake and that they didn't actually have a child. This hasn't happened. Furthermore, some of the school personnel,such as the principal, are referenced in news articles going back years. Were all of these articles fabricated to give authenticity to a fake identity? If so, how far in advance was the event planned and how many journalists were in on it?

2. The school was physically real, but hadn't been in use for several years; no one was killed.
Once the shooting took place, how could an entire town be convinced that it took place at a school they KNEW to be closed? Sure, some people would shrug their shoulders and accept they were mistaken, but what about the local school board, which would have been in charge of overseeing the school's budget and personnel?

3. School and families were real, but no one was actually killed.
Same question as before. If the families were real but "in on it," what story do they tell to the children's grandparents, or their friends? Are they all CIA? If so, how do you keep a program like that quiet?

In both scenarios, look at how quickly the people who would have to be involved multiply and multiply. Someone give me a scenario where these objections don't matter.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zGZsp79Wo-I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5wHkWBq-FCs
activistpost.com/2015/12/33-unanswered-questions-on-sandy-hooks-3rd-anniversary.html.
youtu.be/oD0z275nQnM
metabunk.org/debunked-full-proof-sandy-hook-was-closed-5-yrs-ago.t3236/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>hurr durr what is vicsims
protip: the victims weren't even real and were all made up.

Hey German, Sandy Hook was our Holocaust (if 9/11 wasn't enough, compared to that). In CA, we had the 1992 LA riots, which was raw emotions, but 9/11 was a global event and so was the Holocaust.

Your reading comprehension is not the greatest.

The only thing I believe was a hoax is that Adam Lanza wasn't the shooter.

The shooter was someone that was professionally trained. Lanza was a twiggy, autistic faggot that probably wasn't even strong enough to lift the gun (SOURCE: He looks just like Tranny Phantom that shot up that grocery store a week ago).

Witnesses also said there were TWO shooters and one ran into the woods.

It would also explain why there are NO pictures of Lanza in the school at all. Alive or dead.

And it was used as blatant anti-gun propaganda before the children's bodies were even room temperature. It was the closest the US has gotten to successfully banning all guns.

You're thinking way too much into it. Imagine there's a school in your neighborhood that's closed but is used time to time for things like after school or religious activities. If that place got shot up and you didn't know people who were involved in those activities, would it shock you if you didn't know any of the victims?

This is actually plausible, but it does discount much of the "evidence" that had people thinking it was a hoax in the first place.

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

There's no way Robbie Parker or the Doctor were not crisis actors. If your daughter was killed that day you would not be smiling and laughing. And the doctor has the worst case of overacting I've ever saw in my life. m.youtube.com/watch?v=zGZsp79Wo-I m.youtube.com/watch?v=5wHkWBq-FCs

If a few houses near me are 1$ purchase price at the assessors office does that drive my property taxes down since the average price of homes in my area immediately after Sandy hook dropped significantly?

It's just not that simple though. If the school was closed, the school board and city officials, at the very least, would have known for a fact. That's easily upwards of 50 people who could outright refute the claim that the school was operational.

The alternate scenario is that the school WAS operational but the death count was fabricated. It might not shock *me* that I didn't know any of the people who were killed, but it would certainly be surprising to those who worked at the school.

>People should react to grief the way i see in my tv shows
People that say "why would someone act like this in a crisis" has legit never been in a crisis.

Sandy Hook happened but it was a teacher that shot those kids, not Lanza.

Horseshit you fucking retard. Then when the lie was complete they destroyed all evidence by bulldozing the building.

No internet at the school for 5 years previous is all you need to know because administrators ALWAYS have email etc

I agree that the footage was creepy as fuck...it freaked me out when I first saw the footage of Robbie Parker. But that is nowhere near sufficient evidence to say it's all a hoax. If you can give me a cogent explanation of how this could have gone down, I'm open to reconsider.

Same with most conspiracies. If true there are simply too many involved to keeping it secret

WHY ? Why would anyone want to fake sandy hook ?

What you said still doesn't change the fact a father was laughing about his daughter supposedly being killed. Yes I expect people to not laugh when there kids are dead, I think that's pretty cut and dry.

Are you stupid? Literally the next day an anti-gun bill was brought to the congress.

You clearly don't have children, user.

Losing a child would be the most unimaginably painful experience in your life. It would literally crush everything about your life. Not even Time could heal that wound.

>"evidence"
The problem is that you're just mashing in every theory together to fit your narrative. Tell us how many EMT's were allowed inside, how many cops, was the school even open?

How many of the parents sued the school? None? How many parents sue schools when their kids get killed, the results are surprising.

>If you can give me a cogent explanation of how this could have gone down, I'm open to reconsider.
The town was into the Occult, the members of the lodge next door probably killed the kids, dumped them in there, had some retarded kid take the fall, make sure only your guys are allowed in. Have you ever looked into the Franklin Cover-up? They controlled the entire state, if you can accept that a criminal syndicate can systematically control a state then this isn't beyond fathoming.

I think hoaxes are incredibly simple to understand. People will do anything for money, especially when they think they are just acting. Government employees have to do what the government wants. This site gives the best explanation of all inconsistencies activistpost.com/2015/12/33-unanswered-questions-on-sandy-hooks-3rd-anniversary.html. The fact alone that the school was closed in 2009 for asbestos then randomly opened only to have this happen, and then be demolished is enough of a red flag to me. Combine that with the fact that the parents supposedly weren't even allowed to see their kids but only shown photos it all seems like a scam.

Nothing came from the shooting. Why would it be a hoax if they couldn't even pass legislation? I mean if they can pull off such a huge operation with hundreds of people they'd be able to get some laws through as well.

I'm going to have to agree with this Aussie. I only have anecdotal evidence, but I've worked in an ER as a security guard for a few years and I've seen parents crack smiles and talk looking almost normal when I know their kid is on death's door just a few feet away behind a closed door. People just can't always process grief right away... With that said I haven't seen anyone a day or two after the incident. They didn't look normal, but people don't always process grief the same way.

>all mass shootings by white dudes are false flags
>none of the religion of peace attacks are tho

If that was their goal then they wouldn't stop a one hoax.

Every time.

>I'm going to have to agree with this Aussie
You're retarded.
> I've seen parents crack smiles and talk looking almost normal
Have you watched parents crack jokes and have giggles before getting in front of news cameras the day after their child was brutally murdered?
>People just can't always process grief right away
This is true, but it is usually shock related, or denial not what you're suggesting.

COMMENCING SANDY HOAX DUMP

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

youtu.be/oD0z275nQnM

You are retarded and this is not true. No parents laugh when their child dies idc what retarded little spiel about being an emt you have to give.

Please stfu your ignorance has no bounds. 11 years prior to Sandyhoax 3 buildings including 2 sky scrapers free fell into their own footprint in America's biggest city along with a section of the pentagon that just so happened to be investigating trillions in fraud. All due to an elaborate plan concocted by hajis from Iraq/Afghanistan where CIA presence existed for decades

I'm not trying to misrepresent the theories by mashing them together, just trying to address each one. I really don't have a "narrative."
Of course there are lots of red flags, or at least what appear to be. If there weren't, the conspiracy theories wouldn't have ever caught on in the first place. But when you really think about the details of how it could have been carried out, there is just no explanation that I've seen. I'm inviting anyone to give me their explanation. Citing red flags just isn't enough, however strange they may be.

Big difference: no one ever disputed that 9/11 actually happened and that people actually died. Sandy Hook is a whole different ballgame.

I wasn't an EMT faggot.

They were real human beans guys. How can you smear their memories?

Grief works differently than on TV numb nuts.

>I'm not trying to misrepresent the theories by mashing them together,
But that's exactly what you did user.
>just trying to address each one.
You addressed them all at the same time as if they all happened. You're sounding just as stupid as Megan Kelly did when she interviewed James Alefantis.

Wrong, they do. You need actual real life experience

I want to physically harm you, you fucking pussy faggot literal retard.

This. The only reason youd have to live is if you had other kids to take care of. And even then youd be fighting the desire to kill everyone in sight and then yourself

Shut the fuck up

You are a liar

No, you are fucking wrong. Anytime I have witnessed parents acting like that dad did, they get put on a list of suspects user. You trying to compare when a parent is so confused they laugh and cry at the same time usually, not laugh and get in to character. I have never witnessed an innocent parent act this way.

Wheres the evidence of the shooting? The news? A literal hollywood production? Where are the shell casings? Where are the bodies? The autopsy files. The blood on the floor.

None of that exists

All I know is that the official report has some huge fucking holes in it. See pic related.

There is also the Aurora Batman shooting connection that seems really suspicious. Both James Holmes father and Adam Lanzas father were involved in the LIBOR scandal. Something to do with banks fixing interest rates for their friends. In the film the dark night rises, the map of Gotham has an area circled labled Sandy Hook secondary strike zone. The prop master who designed the map was buried in Newtown after he suffered a fatal car accident.

I'm not sure what happened at Sandy Hook. But it sure isn't the official story.

My nephew died in that shooting. Things have never been the same for us. You people are SICK. Get help, please...

>none of the religion of peace attacks are tho
plenty of them are, including 9/11. what do you think is used to justify the endless war in the mideast?

I listed three different theories and numbered them. It should be pretty clear I'm not lumping them together. It's kinda ridiculous to imply that I'm a shill just because I'm asking questions.
nice

The school was not closed in 2008, and they did have internet. Here's a great thread with a lot of information metabunk.org/debunked-full-proof-sandy-hook-was-closed-5-yrs-ago.t3236/

I've been an ER doctor for 50 years and it's quite normal for parents to laugh when they think about their kids getting shot. A lot of times they'd wheel the kid into the room and me and the dad would just laugh our asses off at that little dying faggot.

Does anyone have that German guys website? He was pushing for the FOIA requests and has a bunch of pictures explaining how the school was already designated for demolition because it was unsafe. Pictures of broken windows, faulty handrails....

100% this^

also, is that a poor area? Is it an area that spends its funds on something else?

I live in a little shithole of a town, but the schools are in 1000 times better shape as Sandy Hook was. It looked like it may have flooded at one time? If you look at what pictures they let you see, that place was a FUCKING GROSS disgrace for a school. This is in Connecticut, correct? So I find it hard to believe it would let a school that wasn't in the ghetto look like that.

Plus, some of the class rooms had 1 or 2 desks and a few chairs. That school was NOT used as an Elementary school for a long long time.

The outside cameras were either busted or not there anymore....There is so much shit that is wrong in the pictures of that school the day of/day after.

It's bullshit. Not ONE picture of any type of carnage. EVERY SINGLE attack had some sort of photo/video either released or leaked. Then, when you ask about it you get yelled at that you are some freak who wants to see dead kids.

No. Just actual proof. Not some asshole that says trust me.

Or, how about all the "dead kids" family bought houses JUST before that day for $1.00. basically they were all given a free house. BEFORE the day of the fake as fuck shooting.

Anyone that thinks its really happened needs to eat a bag of dicks. And I hope those "parents" that are lying like they are gets a full serving of Karma someday. And it REALLY happens to them. fucking assholes

>Lanza was a twiggy, autistic faggot that probably wasn't even strong enough to lift the gun (SOURCE: He looks just like Tranny Phantom that shot up that grocery store a week ago).

So..you realize that Tranny Phantom DID, in fact, lift his gun and kill everyone that he intended to kill?

only morons think it was staged

Have a kid, then have that kid die. Then come back here and say that motherfucker

When will Sup Forums realize conspiracy theories are memes

Pizza gate, sandy hook, 911 conspiracys were all created to make you look retarded as fuck

Adam Lanza = Ryan Lanza

They did the same shit they did to pictures of Martin Bryant' to shots of young Ryan. Too obvious.

This documentary is a must watch.

That's all I have

Real morons can't refute the hoax theories and accept the official story on feelings alone

The real question I think is why would Alex Jones want people to think it was a hoax? The gun control mania of the obama years greeted every shooting as a chance for new laws. Obama was the most political opportunist over tragedies that i ever saw in office. maybe the hoax pushers are financed by the anti-gun control lobby? Nobody believes it was ahoax. Youd have to be completely retarded to genuinely believe any parent would agree to that conspiracy. But, if the gun control push gets muddied by a conspiracy junk theory it helps slow down the gun grabbers. maybe thats what it comes down to.

Just because something is a false flag doesn't mean no one dies. USS Liberty for one, 9/11 for a second, 7/7 for a third.

When the entire town is a cult no operation is too big. I´m surprised they did such a botched job of it when they had literally EVERYONE in on it 100%.

Look it up, Newtown ain´t a naturally occuring town full of random normies.

I hope it happens to you so you can shut the fuck up. Get a kid then you will feel like a fucking asshole for even posting

Bumping. Something is extremely fucky about this whole thing. Aurora too.

they don't stop at one you stupid fuck. ever heard of pulse nightclub?

I'm kinda with you OP, but the evidence that some fuckery was afoot is overwhelming. Particularly the dude who played the role of a grieving father and also that goofy full combat geared soldier going around carrying a sniper rifle like a retard. There's verifiable proof that those two were the same person, and that that person is an actor who had an imdb page before it got taken down.

That this evidence is there tells me it had to be a hoax. But how they pulled off something this huge I'll never know.

>It's kinda ridiculous
No it's not, all the information is out there, you don't need anyone to fill in the blanks for you. Nobody here has access to any information you don't, so why make a debatable thread about it? If you want the truth, go kidnap a few of the key suspects and torture the information out of them.

Our governments have crisis actors ready to deploy at a moment's notice. They don't cause these things to happen, they either let them happen (9/11) or they quickly jump on it when it does happen (Sandy Hook, London Bridge attack).

As we've seen with the 2016 election, the political elite are literally fucking stupid and have no clue how to carefully plan something out. Further evidence of this comes from the San Bernardino shootings, when the entire news media and Obama initally talked about gun control and workplace violence only to backtrack the next day and say "not all Muslims..." This, of course, was after the FBI cleaned the terrorists' house out in 3 hours and then let media run around and grab anything they wanted.

Basically, you have to stop acting like the people who rule over us are evil masterminds. They are just snakes and opportunists.

agreed

see

This. I bet you dumb niggers think the earth is flat too lmaoooooo

Another theory I have is it wasnt a hoax but it was a cover up. Kids were killed because people were starting to talk about what adults were doing to those kids. the slaughter shut up the entire town forever. the human trafficking and abuse rolls on.

Sandy Hook was the single most obvious false flag in the history of false flags.

If there is any incident that I can say with 100% certainty is a false flag, its the Sandy Hook shooting.

Good possibility user. Didn't witnesses say there were two shooters and the Sheriff dept say there were looking for two also?

I was driving the east coast a few weeks ago and decided to stop into Sandy Hook for some food and gas. Has anyone else visited the town? It was goddamn freaky. I literally felt like I was on the Truman Show. Every worker stared at me as I moved around the store, made unusual small talk, and did not behave like regular people.

I swear to God he entire town is in on something, they knew I was a visitor immediately and didn't let me out of their sites. I mean fuck, the fast food worker even "took the trash out" while I was sitting on their balcony eating and kept staring at me. And he was around 45 years old working min wage? Said the weirdest shit too (don't want to out what fast food place I went to, but who starts veggies with "lettuce and tomato?" unless you don't really work there)

This guy has it right

There is not a govt trained sniper who would ever walk around like this carrying his rifle upside down by the magazine, with the strap dragging on the ground just looking to grab onto something and yank gun out of his hand. This guy is the smoking gun.

So close yet so far, the term conspiracy theory, ostracization of theorists, and cointelpro have been made by the CIA so you discount all theories because it makes you feel socially awkward.

Initial reports reported two shooters and the found a man dressed in all camo in the woods but that story was quickly swept under the rug

I believe Dunblane was such an event. Survivors said that the guy was dressed like a Merc and the bullets came from the other end of the gym.

really?