White terrorist murders 17 year old Muslim

Say it with me white radical terrorism
washingtonpost.com/local/fairfax-loudoun-police-searching-for-missing-17-year-old-reported-to-have-been-assaulted/2017/06/18/02e379ac-5466-11e7-a204-ad706461fa4f_story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/uTncq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Archived it for you
archive.is/uTncq

It was in sterling virginia. The man was a mestizo.

The term is white-Hispanic. Or just white.

Nobody ever says christian boy found murdered.

Absolute madman

Remove your flag ape

"White-hispanic"
aka
"Hispanic when he's in the news for a good deed, white when he's committed a crime"

Your ridiculous by attempting to draw equivalency with misleading headlines where you hide the actual race of the perpatrator but forget there was almost no Muslims here and still aren't that many and have killed thousands since 2001 while "huwhite terrowips" have killed that same amount since 1868(founding of the KKK). While being outnumber by whites 100 to 1. Good on the Meszo who did this too.

>he can't recognize irony

Since when did gorilla warfare against an invading army become illegal in the USA?

their plan is working

make non muslims strike back, now this will encourage more ISIS attacks. more news to cover and more cucks loving muslims, so more refugees, and more hatred towards islam so more funding for israel

also funny how 2 deaths of muslims brings out more muzzie tears than dozens in a terrorist attack

When we became ZOG and we open the doors to the enemy

>white radical terrorism
I think you mean freedom fighter.

Who has started this religion war boi ?

>Darwin Martinez Torres

Quintessentially white name obviously. Nova is overrun by undesirables who have ruined the rest of Virginia, this is pretty much established fact. I wouldn't even be surprised if the guy was an illegal at this point

Do you ever sleep?

It was a spic and probably sexually motivated. News are just being kikes as usual

Kek

The real victims here are the white people who will be victims of whitephobia. Stop spreading hate

The kikes invented that m8.
Their media is just doing what they always did.

I get that weird boner when I see you do this.
Fake news. He's Hispanic. Please go to a La Raza gathering and call them white. They'll beat some sense into you.

>On Monday, they did not release any explanation as to why they weren’t investigating the murder as a hate crime.

Maybe because there was no evidence suggesting it was a hate crime? Jesus Christ I hate the WP

>tfw you smile every time a muzzie dies

>make non muslims strike back
as opposed to what?
bury your head in the sand until the problem goes away?
these are animals, they don't play by any rules, they don't go 'oh, that's enough picking on the west, pack it up boys'

They are fanatics, they won't stop and the less the west does in retaliation the more these attacks will occur (as they have been previously anyway).
Fuck them, a white man cant even walk the streets of his own city without fear of being the next international martyr for left wing insanity.
Happy peaceful time is over.

Holy fuck that's my county! Never thought I'd be proud be live in nova

term is illegal fucking immigrant

sorry OP

no, theyre definitely here to take over, i agree

and the politicians have welcomed them with open arms for easy votes.

but youre right they wont leave and now they want to take over the areas they live in. and every 'peaceful muslim' wont be so when shit gets real, or they will be killed by their fellow muslims. nobody kills more muslims than muslims do

It was a Hispanic dude who was rejected by her

Aka

Not terrorism

I am pro killing muslims that are being lazy pieces of shit and not fighting the western devils and all but killing women and children when there are many grown-up jihadists near you and you are too scared to do something is a sign of an inherent weakness.

#notallchristians

Hopefully we finish it. We're not stopping at Hagia Sophia.

>white Mexican
maybe in your neighborhood, not mine.

He was a fucking Mexican and not even a white one.