Who enforces the NAP?

everyone

The people with guns

My rifle

You're nursery school teacher.

whoever has the largest stake in McDonalds Private Security Contracting LTD

individual people

No one

If you kill people, then no one wants to do business with you. Thusly, the invisible hand will punish any transgression automatically.

>if you kill people i dont care about I wont do business with you even if you offer the best prices

How does the govt get away with it then?

>start private security firm
>recruit as many amoral mercenaries as possible
>attack construction company, steal all their machines, raw materials, equipment etc
>start shell corporation with somebody else's name on paper as the owner who may or may not be coerced by your aforementioned amoral thugs
>sell shit you raid from other corporations through shell corporation
>profit
>all of this is not only 100% legal but encouraged under ancap

Well you see, what we'd do is gather together a group of people (using some criteria such as wealth or intelligence) and we'd get those people to, on behalf of the rest of us to enforce the NAP. Obviously they'd be able to do they would have certain powers (such as the ability to fine offending parties and/or be able to remove the personal freedom of offending parties).

It's all quite simple really.

The invisible hand will cause people to make sure that you care about them so the invisible hand can protect them. Who wants to be a nobody who can be killed with inpunity? It all works out.

The PeopleĀ® and their Gunsā„¢

The government is a sentient entity which is by nature full of malice and wants to do you harm.

the victim of said violation

>entire country deems you a nuisance and dangerous
>mob kills you and your entire organization
>your genetics are erased from the gene pool
>everyone continues on that much the wiser

Seems to work to me.

By the people for the people

Who is this invoking the Fap?

the regional McLord and his McKnights.

sure, where do all the entities with malice go in an ancap society?

who dis seem deem? JJ?

the van driver was jewish