What's your progression of ideology been like and when did you realise that politics are fucking useless and you'd be...

What's your progression of ideology been like and when did you realise that politics are fucking useless and you'd be better served by expending energy on having white kids?

>August 2014: Start posting on Sup Forums

>November 2014: Discover Sup Forums

>June 2015: Get on "Trump Train"

>June 2016: Get excited for Brexit

>August 2016: "High energy" reaching an all time high

>November 2016: Trump elected, lots of fun

>June 2017: Have removed self from Trump Train, divorced myself from electoral politics, settling down with a qt 3.14 Aryan girl with strong family values, getting /fit/, going to have lots of white babies, started going to Orthodox Church

I've thought the idea of a state was retarded since I can remember and have yet to change my mind tbqh

>when did you realise that politics are fucking useless and you'd be better served by expending energy on having white kids?
Only in the past year did I realize "Holy shit, the brown cancer is outbreeding us and we will be a powerless minority soon in both Europe and America."

I fucking blame feminism for the low birth rates among whites. This, coupled with globalization, will be the death of the white race and certainly the death of the white power elites. Get used to the new structure of society: whites on the bottom, white men on the very, very bottom.

>feminism and globalism

Partly, but honestly you're more on point with the outbreeding thing. Who gives a fuck if your wife has watched an Amy Schumer movie? As long as you get her to pump out 3 or 4 white kids, focus on them and not on her.

Plus, focus on the right sort of women. There are plenty of beautiful white women with family values going to church and what-not. You're not going to find the future of your people at a nightclub.

>be 4
>niggers break into home while me and sister are at friends house and kill mom and dad
>go live with grandparents
>couple years go by and my grandfather gets stabbed by a nigger while trying to fix a flat tire
>grandmother gets depressed and ends up passing away
>me and my sister get put into adoption service
>bullied by nigger children constantly
>sister goes to gas station and is shot by a nigger for the $20 in her purse
>at 13 I have no family left and am completely alone
>years go by and now I have a family of my own
>nigger breaks into house one night
>blow his brains out defending my family
>teaching my son how to use guns to defend his future family
>to this day when I see a nigger it fills me with anger

I wonder why I hate niggers so much OP.

Slavs aren't white, user. It's hilarious how white supremacists Hitlerboos have to resort to making them the female face of their movement because their own Aryan women are dogs irl

Wow, that's pretty fucking shit. You're doing the right thing by training your son.

One thing though, why Republican? Republicanism isn't strong enough anymore.

Detroit?

Not even a Hitlerboo, changed muh flag thingy.

Only the Russians go to proper churches anymore, normal whites are getting fat and have no values.

No Georgia originally then Louisiana with grandparents live in North Texas now

Niggers are a blight wherever they are no matter how small the number.

As for the flag I just like messing with the options havent been on since update

Fair enough, I like messing around with the flags too.

>August 2014: Start posting on Sup Forums
You are metaphorically cancer.

Why are Russian girls so beautiful? It's ridiculous. I've seen a girl with a skin like that. She was Russian. It looks unreal live.

Everything you said in that sentence is wrong kek

well you have the right idea until you mentioned going to orthodox church. you're just following religion instead of politics. if you've come to the conclusion yourself that having a wife/kid/good ethics/health is a good thing then you probably don't need church.

I'm not holding religion as squarely in my heart as I once did with politics.

I understand what you're saying, as I've had the same thought.

Honestly though, you do need some sort of cultural webbing to bind families together, and in my experience most sects of Christianity are pretty cucked except for Orthodox.

>Depressed atheistic nihilist at 11 to 15 with oneitis.
>Mid 2000s, pretentious atheism posting in early days of Youtube.
>Utopianist/futurist, women are better than men, all races are equal, pretty much oblivious communist by 13/14.
>(I went into puberty by 9 or 10, was pretty fucking early kid to all these crazy things.)
>2010 finally dares to go onto Sup Forums for longer periods of time, got spooked by it cause of older kids as a 11 year old, Sup Forums was our school's boogieman.
>Still didn't dare posting
>2011, learn communism is meme, everything is meme, RIP ZYZZ, you mad bro? 9gag reddit, internet gets an exponential growth.
>2012, school screwed, everything's fucked, still futurist.
>dunno what's happened past FIVE YEARS
>2013 begin to actually learn about real shit, have a thiccc girlfriend for a 1.5 years, lose virginity, best time of my life, experience sincere affection
>2014 Milton Friedman, Thomas Sowell, Fuck feminism, Media lies, capitalism and freedom, "lose" gf, really my own fault for being a loser. Short period of "women are nothing but hoes and shit", quickly realize it's just self pity and an excuse.
>2015 and 2016, NeetLife, suicide, fascism, Sup Forums, might makes right, race realism, pure fucking nihilism going full circle. No future, "live" for the day.
>Think I've heard all arguments

>2017, 21, find Jordan Peterson.
>Like revelation
>Even seeing appeal of religion. If not that, at least a belief in something, trying to climb out of the belly of the beast.
Felt like I've already experienced what a whole life could be for some people psychologically.
Guess I'm a libertarian, with a bunch of conservative values. Don't think I could ever believe in a "god", wasn't raised with religion.

A 13 year old should not fucking see beheadings, starvation or animal torture.
Experiencing my best friend's mother die of cancer, and then move away losing all contact; probably also fucked with my subconscious brain as an 11 year old.
I wasn't "depressed" at 13, it was nihilism.

>Krishnamurti
ayy

>>August 2014: Start posting on Sup Forums
stopped reading right there

Fuck off newfag. You're the reason this place has gone to shit. All teenagers fuck off.

He's right, though. Whites are like pandas who won't screw to save their species. We deserve what we get if we let a bunch of shitskins outbreed us.

Was my 13 to 16 years.
The Alan Watts "legalize marijuana that I've never tried, it cures cancer" phase.
Returned to him periodically 19 to 20, when searching for meaning.

Holy fuck that's intense...

None of your children will look like her. They will be bald pasty pink genetic bores two generations removed from white trash. The woman in OP pic wouldn't look at most of the guys on this board twice and you know it. That's why you're all so angry.