P.S.: Dag, S&V!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cPembXZMKv0
youtube.com/watch?v=kwPRH_u2rl8&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who?

Time?

what about it?

Everyone and their dog browses here these days. This really isn't big news.

The fuck is a black pigeon.

WOW! Big news. He only did a bump limit hitting AMA over half a year ago already.

>implying it wasn't just a LARPer

How about searching for it. And while you're at it: Millenial Woes, too.

It wasn't.

>it wasn't

sorry to shatter your dreams

>black pigeon speaks

HONEYPOT
O
N
E
Y
P
O
T

Indeed. Millenial Woes is Sup Forums in a channel. But this fucking board likes to eat its own and tear him down all the time.

Everyone should check out based Woes and not listen to the JDF slide threads.

WOW COOL HES A MEMBER OF LE CLUB

Are you stupid? Everyone browses Sup Forums from time to time. Probably even Tim Allen.

We know that Trumps fucking son is at least aware/ supportive of Sup Forums.

why is this so impressive compared to that?

BPS makes great videos tho. Keep up the good work m8

BASED!

lol

t. Axel Suikerberg

he's one of those youtubers that talks about the muslim invasion and political correctness in a very defeatist manor
each video is pretty much exactly the same but he will keep making videos because money

Sup Forums has an awful habit of building amazing shit and then tearing it down.

That's probably why we damage globalism so much. It's taking up all the room we need to build our glorious ideological towers so we can tear those down.

So you are very optimistic about the Islamization of the West. Unless you are ready to slaughter millions of skitskins what would you propose as the solution?

Also, post your channel of blog where you spell out the answers.

Kill yourself you r the Donald Reddit nigger

>Fat, Leaf weeb, engrish teacheru approves of us
Wow, such honor!

Most of those e-celebs do. Why are you surprised?

He posted it a screenshot on his twitter and said he was doing an AMA on Sup Forums. Besides he uses tons of Sup Forums memes in his videos.

He should stop doing alt-lite videos and start doing more videos on race and IQ, women suffrage, race and psychology,...
There are already enough youtubers doing videos on Muslims, SJW's,...

BPS is definitely /ourguy/

Yeah that isn't surprising at all.

Literally old news.
He made an AMA on here a few months back.
We know it was him because of his Japan flag, and he explained in detail what his video that came out the next day would be like.

Confirmed for ages.

Look at all these suprised peope

DUDE LSD LMAO

WOW SO THIS IS THE LEVEL OF THE NEW FAGGOTRY HERE??

THIS THREAD, ALL NEWFAGS, GET OUT!!!!!

>alt-right youtuber browses Sup Forums
No shit.

it has been known for a long time newboi...

Nah, he deflects the JQ and deletes comments mentoning it

this guy is a huge fag you should be embarrassed for admitting to watching his content

Are you shitting me, you disinfo peddling kike? The comments on almost all of his videos are full of unironic (((echoes))) and naming the Jew.
Hello Shlomo

so?

It's a normie board, most of these Youtubers who grew over the election browse Sup Forums and steal shit from here.

>and deletes comments mentoning it
No he doesn't. His comment section is full of it.
He also references it a lo. He recently did a poll on something like strawpoll, asking if he should make more videos like the one he made that day. The answers were something like: A, definitely, B, yes, C, no, D, "I wont participate in your poll unless you name THEM".

He knows about and hints about it in his videos, he just can't do a video about without receiving youtube strikes.

>comments are not made by him
>he can't delete all of the Sup Forums autists
WTF IMDdsisiffffo nAow

He absolutely does.

Fucking epic

BOSS has produced some very thorough videos about less talked about subject.

BE THANKFUL, faggots,

> Expecting perfection leads to having nothing.

also
>and hints about it in his videos
yes refuting the entire JQ in this video for example, you goodest goy youtube.com/watch?v=cPembXZMKv0

*a lot
*knows about it
*about it without
Yeah, he also said in the AMA that he is aware of the JQ

BPS*

He's not a boss, I'm not THAT big of a phag.

And denies it, yes.

I listened to your shit for like 2 minutes once and I could tell you just steal shit from here and then spew it out. Fuck off shilling this shit you cunt.

are you new?

>Youtube """intelectuals"""
retarded content like this makes me sick
how braindead you must be to watch this repetitive shit every day from multiple channels?
the most boring shit
only acceptable one was Common Filth because he actually was funny and had actual opinions and not just "SJWS ARE BAD LOL" but he Sup Forums now

Where exactly does he refute? At what minute? don't have time to watch all of it.

btw, he has gone soft a little bit lately, but he did very redpilling videos about women's "rights", traditional values, religion, race,...

Fucking disinfo kike JDF shills.

This entire video is about what is worse:

a) Pewdiepie making jokes about Jews
or
b) Simon Wiesenthal famed Nazi hunter made up the numbers of people killed in the holocaust to make people feel sorry for Jews.
And this was confirmed by (((holocaust))) researchers, his friends and the Jewish media.

Be gone slimy merchants.

youtube.com/watch?v=kwPRH_u2rl8&t=2s

Please, remove yourself from the gene pool. Your basement level of intelligence hurts the human race.

Honestly the last thing I care about is how this guy looks.

All I care about is that he gets a lot of subscribers and presents the case against multiculturalism in a seemingly practical unbiased way.

I'm not into this "our secret club Sup Forums" bullshit. I actually want as many people as possible to wake up. He's a fairly decent platform for normie-to-alt-lite types.

One thing That really bothers me is he never names (((them))) really. But If I was going to single him out for it I'd have to single out just about every "anti-sjw alt-lite" youtuber.

I like most of his videos. He generally does good work.

wow what a shocking revelation

He already did an ama months ago newfag

>somebody who has similar worldviews with a well known forum visits said forum
Colour me shocked

Everyone browses Sup Forums, numbnuts.

Middle-aged civic nationalist weeb who looks after pigeons.

Of course he browses. He's been using the memes for ages, as have many of the youtubers. Where do you think they get their ideas and views from?

>degenerate fat nobody who goes to asian countries to fuck hookers browses Sup Forums, I should make a thread about this!
cringe

He also sounds the exact same IRL as he does in his videos. I always thought he changed his voice to sound more "anonymous".

>We know it was him because of his Japan flag
literally autism speaking

he has alluded to (((them))) before and has admitted small scale facts such as their over representation in the media. Probably wont show his true power level for the sake of keeping his channel open

Don't you remember when he was self-advertising his here shit some time ago?

>RANDOM PERSON BROWSED Sup Forums
so fucking what? who doesn't browse Sup Forums now a days anyway?
Sup Forums is a mainstream board, long gone are the days of being some obscure internet board..

shit i wouldn't be surprised if my grandparents visit Sup Forums

The jew can't destroy your work if you destroy it yourself