#NotAllMuslim

Finsbury Park mosque attack: Imam 'protected van driver' from angry public after crash

>An imam reportedly saved the van driver involved in the suspected Finsbury Park terrorist attack from being attacked by members of the public in the immediate aftermath of the crash.

>One person has died and 10 more are injured after a van ploughed into pedestrians near a mosque in north London in the early hours of Monday.

>Witnesses reported those nearby grabbed and pinned the driver down until police arrived.

>One said the furious crowd might have injured or killed him were it not for the intervention of imam Mohammed Mahmoud.
>>One said the furious crowd might have injured or killed him
>>One said the furious crowd might have killed him

b-but england polise asking to run, hide, and tell in this kind of event?

He probably thought the driver was one of his at first.

>attacked by the members of the public

Who else there besides muslims?
Huh?
Really makes you think

>look at this brave innocent Muslim man protect this man from a crowd of a dozen angry Muslims ready to lynch him

I don't get it?!?
/ourguy/ crashed due to having hypoglycaemia because all the corner shops were closed & he was desperately in need of a sugar hit. He's innocent

HE A GOOD BOY

>Mohammed Mahmoud
the false flaggers are getting lazy

He protected him for the very reason you posted OP, to have a one up on naysayers.

Now he can wave it around and say "But see?" and deflect prying eyes.

Only reason imam didn't get a stomp in was the crowd was too thick. Whatever happened to the initial reports of driver being drunk? Turned from that into witness accounts saying the driver was shouting 'I want to kill Muslims'. Not really the first thing you'd say after exiting the van.

Also whatever happened to the islington car attack? They swept that under the rug pretty quietly. I can't find any info on the attackers, names, mugshots, anything. Stopped being reported a day after the incident

He was on his way to feed 500 children, now they're starving & he won't get his Masters in Anthropology tomorrow.
Fucking Muslims did this!!!
#Justice4Rocky

are we supposed to be reassured that a mob of angry muslims didn't beat a man to death in the street only because this guy said pls don't?

fuck me. were the races reversed there is no way that would even cross the mind of a group of white people. they'd hold him until the police arrived.

I just hope this trend gains some traction.

Resistance to the saracen invasion could stand to gain some horsepower.

Hopefully Brits can steer their anger in the right direction.

They are in desperate need of driven individuals.

It's imperative they put the brakes on this diversity train.

And here comes reddit

FPBP

>"no ahmed! no kill right now! Soon brother, soon..."

So they're saying like 1 in 20 Muslims is peaceful and the rest are violent mob mentality killers?

desu we would be all cheering if englanders would have torn a terrorist to shreds. Muzzies are foes at large but they definitly have balls besides a will to continue what they are and that is to be respected.

>ramavan of peace beep beep
>plows into mudslims
>driven by a mudslime
>muzzies killing muzzies
Europe is the New Middle East. All aboard the van of peace beep beeeeeeeeeeeep
>runs over 20 people
#NotAllMudslimes

>reportedly
>Witnesses reported
Sure.
Thanks, lügenpresse.

Well at least their people get angry. Our people just yell "fucking Muslim cunts" then another one of our people tells him to shush.

This attack DOES NOT represent the millions of moderate islamophobes around the world.

New faggot detected
#NotAllMudslimes #BasedMudslimes

In London we Run, Hide, Tell, m8...

There is no such thing as a moderate mudslime. Even of they're not blowing themselves up, muzzies encourage other sandniggers to commit acts of terror, at the very least they do nothing to stop attacks because they actually want these attacks to happen so that their shitty desert cult can spread its cancer all over the world.

All mudslimes are the enemy, as well as their (((masters))) who were so kind as to let them infiltrate Europe, rape and murder Europeans and get paid to do it while being made heroes in the lügenpresse.
#NotAllMudFilth

Read it again, burger.

This is bad for us guys....

Going down to their level is not how you win this in the long run.

Our governments / the majority of westerners have invited these people into our countries, whether or not that was a good idea or not is already too late to discuss.

Talk Muslims out of their religion through peaceful means, do not use violence. Violence will only harden the beliefs they have about their way of life.

In America we draw down, warn the attacker, then pull the trigger until they calm down. Then we call the police to file a report and an ambulance to clean up the mess.

BECAUSE I'M PROUD TO BE AMERICAN
WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW I'M FREE

>Mohammed Mahmoud

Good. Let them retaliate so we can cleanse the West. Remove kebab.

There is no such thing as a moderate islamophobe. Even of they're not blowing themselves up, 'phobes encourage other niggers to commit acts of terror, at the very least they do nothing to stop attacks because they actually want these attacks to happen so that their shitty desert cult can spread its cancer all over the world.

All islamophobes are the enemy, as well as their (((masters))) who were so kind as to let them infiltrate Europe, rape and murder Europeans and get paid to do it while being made heroes in the lügenpresse.

sentence formatting makes it pretty obvious doesn't it?

this is literally the stupidest post ive seen on Sup Forums in a long time

why dont you think he'd say that after getting out? he went to kill muslims and was waving to them from the back of the van.

and wtf about the islington car attack. it was reported for days and days, the killers were named one by one... so much info came out on them.. there was even separate stories about how they didnt stop the attack BECAUSE they had so much fucking info on them. do you live in a cave????

>reportedly
By whom? By the mudshits themselves?

>Mohammed Mahmoud
It's like they want us to make fun of them.

Is this some sort of fucking false flag?
>evil white man crash his van in some muslims
>all those good boy muslims were helping old man with heart attack or smth at that time
>after the crash evil white male exits the van and shouts "I want to kill muslims"
>only saved by saint imam who stopped the crowd with his wise words
Am I supposed to believe that shit?

He probably saved him thinking he was a shitskin

>Imam 'protected van driver' from angry public after crash

So, muslims protect jews, huh?

bump