Being Pro-Free Market

>Being Pro-Free Market
>Against government intervention
>B-but not against government intervention when it comes to immigration
>Pls no hordes of Mexicans and arabs as cheap labour d-deus vult

Why are Pro Free Market cucks so hypocritical?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-survey-idUSKBN13A22F
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I nation without borders is not a nation.

Because free market means free market, not fuck laws and borders and shit. Most of us that support a free market are not from Ancapistan, quit generalizing.

Most super-pro-free market people are autistic ancap-ish types who are pro-immigration anyway. Most of the people who favor a free market but not to an autistic degree realize that it needs regulation and government intervention in some areas or many cases to actually function well for a country.

In a democratic society immigration is violence against the nation and state, ergo it violates the NAP.

Jews

>implying immigration is a thing without gibs me dats

Ancap is more extreme on illegal border crossing than constitutional republics like the US. Cross the property of an AnCap without allowance and get shot.

> People don't move to places with higher paying jobs and better living standards
?
Even without welfare Somalis and Latin Americans would want to move to America, Norway, Germany, etc.

Not in any problematic scale. The few that would have the wealth to make the journey and the competence to get a job would not really hurt.

how would people immigrate to private property? Why would undesibles move to a place with Z E R O government assistance? And with that statement ehy would I care about immigrants if im not being robbed to pay for them and I cN legally shoot them if they dont get the fuck off my land after i ask them nicely?

strawman or zero reading comprehension

Because it's a Free Market in the context of a Nation.
The Nation must set border rules or it's not an actual Nation.

What? Do you know what a strawman is? The guy implied that there wouldn't be immigration or much of it without a welfare state, but that's demonstrably false considering that there are numerous examples in history of large-scale immigration to places without welfare states.

Because it's not fucking Ancapistan and. obviously, immigrants from 3rd world shitholes will vote for any politician that promises gibs.

It's not hypocritical, it's common sense.

>DOWN WITH THE GOVERNMENT TAXATION IS THEFT
>AAAHHH HELP ME GOVERNMENT THAT GUY IS TAKING MY MONEY STOP HIM

>1 post by this ID

Fuck it I will bite, and simply say that you can have an internal free market.

But that would require you to not be a retard and come up with a bigger b8.

VERY few Somalians have the requisite skills and capital to venture to the West and be successful. The only reason we see hordes of hispanics in the US is because they can live off of welfare, and can find employment because they work sub minimum wage.

Immigration worked well in the turn of the century US for two reasons. One was the burgeoning economy, the West was just finally conquered and was rapidly industrializing, so the requisite labor force was massive.

Two was the lack of any sort of welfare state. This means that the only immigrants that come here are those who will bust their ass and pull some weight. In fact, as much as a third of European immigrants repatriated themselves after discovering America wasn't candyland.

The problem with open borders and the welfare state is that people will come not for the freedom, but for the free stuff. Why do you think the "refugees" will skip over 20 countries and head straight to G*rmany?

How stupid can you be? It is the job of the government to manage tis borders and demographics according to the best interests of its citzens.

Small government doesn't mean zero government.

> VERY few Somalians have the requisite skills and capital to venture to the West and be successful.
Depends on how you define successful. Even being cab drivers or doing low-skill labor here they'd be doing much better off than living in Somalia.
> The only reason we see hordes of hispanics in the US is because they can live off of welfare, and can find employment because they work sub minimum wage.
If not for welfare wages and benefits would be higher, and most work for higher than minimum wage anyway, they'd want to move here for higher living standards.
> Immigration worked well in the turn of the century US for two reasons. One was the burgeoning economy, the West was just finally conquered and was rapidly industrializing, so the requisite labor force was massive.
The need for low-skill labor is still huge, even if automation may change that in the near future.
> The problem with open borders and the welfare state is that people will come not for the freedom, but for the free stuff. Why do you think the "refugees" will skip over 20 countries and head straight to G*rmany?
Because Germany offers more shit, but even without that people would want to move there anyway because the living standards are higher and even low-skill jobs pay more, how can you not get this?
Also very few people ever came to America for "freedom", they came for jobs.

fuck off you fuck ing moron, the only reason why immigrants come is cause of the gibs, if you lose your fucking job to some one who got raised speaking spanish then you deserve to lose it.
when everyone has to pay for their own shit, immigrants evaporate like black fathers.

Even in a Hoppan Ancap system, borders would be private property, run by community-founded corporations. Those that want to come through by land would have to register themselves; seismic sensors and fences may also exist. Those inviting immigrants to come by air or sea would hard pressed to find privately-communally owned airports and seaports. Individuals, firms, or organizations that invite shitskins in such a society risk their credit ratings going down, insurance premiums going up; and personal losses since no welfare means they have to sponsor them 100%.

Furthermore, it's unlikely that the NAP would be applied with niggers (we don't really fully apply the NAP with most dogs).

Finally, we live in a democracy with birthright citizenship. If the ability to PPP out automatic citizen children, and the ability to vote more resources (e.g. Constitutional cap of welfare in the budget on F,S,L levels) were removed, so to would much of my concerns with immigration.

>PPP
Meant pop
>US flag
Meant Nostepsnek
On mobile at work

>The need for low-skill labor is still huge
What planet are you living on? Have you ever been to an inner city? Mass unemployment because the industry has left. It's nothing even close to the turn of the century.

>Because Germany offers more shit, but even without that people would want to move there anyway because the living standards are higher and even low-skill jobs pay more, how can you not get this?

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-survey-idUSKBN13A22F

The VAST majority of the migrants in Europe came solely for the free stuff. You can say "muh living standards", but without the welfare state they'd all starve. Or better yet, never come in the first place.

>Also very few people ever came to America for "freedom", they came for jobs.
Don't you understand that freedom and prosperity are basically synonymous. We earned the title of "Land of Opportunity" not "Land of Handouts for Voting Leftist"

The latter statement is because the State takes the money anyway- and gives it to 80 IQ mongrels. I rail against the welfare-warfare state as much as I do those that come to abuse it.

>be against govt. intervention
>but not for women's bodies and abortion

Hypocrisy is the central pillar of conservationism.