Seriously though, how will men ever recover?

seriously though, how will men ever recover?

youtube.com/watch?v=tC1XtnLRLPM

>rapping
This is cultural appropriation

SHUT UP MISOGYNIGGER

OMG I'M OWNED!?
WILL POST MY HAIRY ANUS SO YOU CAN RAPE IT WITH CACTUS!

who cares about feminists?

we have our sex slaves in the house !

>sWEEDcuck
>capable of growing hair
>not having severe male pattern baldness by the age of 16

I'm no God damn swede. Take your words back.

Are you retarded?

sucka deez nutz ameriFAT

>implying women are attracted to men slaving around them like little bitches.

kys

3/7, needs more cowbell.
Would not pirate.

Thats what happens when you establish that women and men are the same
feels to me like 50% of failed relationships are due to men thinking women want the same from their partner as men

Honestly as far as parody songs go third is pretty good. Usualy these are super cringey and done by people who can't sing for shit.

daily reminder that the majority of rapists (over 60%) and other sex offenders were abused by a woman in their childhood.

How offensive, are they really assuming these peoples gender? Also why is it all white people? The lack of minorities while appropriating black rap culture has given me PTSD.

Also this video is pure haram

I just watched both the original version and this version.
There are two things"
1. in the original, women dress like this irl anyway
2. in the parody, they are way over sexualizing the men in comparison to the perceived serialization of the women in the original.

>tfw into femdom

thank you Ms.Feminism

Why is that they're so bad at music?
Seriously, trying to make "your dick" rhyme with "my vibrator" should be punishable by jail time

Accurate despite the typo. You don't demand respect, you earn it. Feminists bark at the rest of the world but the problem is internal.

hey look another episode of burgeois girl complain about something to draw attention to herself.

>i'm so oppressed that I can only get three somewhat fit men to prance around on camera in their underwear, mildly abuse them, have it produced and released on youtube and receive six million views, my life is SO hard

I'm not even mad. Those grils looked moderately good natured and as if they were basically just having fun. They looked like typical NYC Stacies, who are attractive and edgy and acceptably """independent"""" .

The fact that none of the dudes were niggers makes me happy in of itself, at this point.