Civil War Happening?

Civil War Happening?

'WAKE UP TO THE WAR'
ISIS supporters use Finsbury Park mosque attack to make twisted call for more atrocities against the West

Messages sent between pro-ISIS supporters appeared online calling for fanatics to 'wake up' and seek revenge

The Sun is fake news. Their fearmongering, race baiting and Islamophobia led to this atrocity

>SICK ISIS supporters have used the terror attack at a Finsbury Park mosque to call for more atrocities against the West.

>Twisted messages allegedly sent between pro-ISIS supporters appeared on Twitter, calling on fanatics to “wake up” to “the war starting now in your own streets”.

>The texts, reported by Terrorism analyst Michael Smith , were sent to a WhatsApp group with 225 members in the aftermath of the suspected revenge terror attack, where a vanploughed into Muslim worshippersin the early hours of Monday morning.

>The twisted rant, sent from a group called ‘War news/ Ummah [community] news’ questioned why the attacker had not been shot by police like the killers behind the London Bridge attack earlier this month.

>It said: “Oh Muslimeen when your brothers took revenge on the crusader nationals for the slaughter they are carrying out on the Muslims, they were shot on site by the the British Police.

>“Then how come the Police never shot a Kaafir [non-believer].”

so i short the English gov looses control over its population.

Just in case there's a jihadi browsing this thread, i'm not going to point out the obvious as to why this man wasn't shot.

Don't let the enemy know our secrets nd shit

>tfw going to London soon

Imagine how buttmad it must make the ragheads when every time they kill a bunch of people, some decadent, idiot white girl minimizes it and absolves them of responsibility.
It's like trying to argue with someone who is dead set resolved on denying reality, but worse.

>why the attacker had not been shot by police like the killers behind the London Bridge attack earlier this month.

Because he didn't proceed to stab people. Once restrained, he posed no further risk.

This is propaganda designed to equate "MUSLOOMAPHOBIA" with ISIS recruitment.

As if ISIS isn't going to do everything they can to recruit no matter what fucking happens.

i'm honestly surprised there haven't been race riots yet. checked Sup Forums yesterday after i saw the news, expecting a massive happening -- nothing. so quiet you could hear a mouse fart.

it's all suspicious as fuck considering the survivors of that apartment fire were a cunt hair away from going ape. yet when some muslims get run over with a van (how many dead? 1, 2?) nobody says boo. what's going on? is this the calm before the storm?

communist traitor as per usual.

B U M P
U
M
P

Don't worry Dad, we will come liberate your cities if we have to.

Nobody wants you here fuck off

Fuck off, we've got this, burger.

You've got you own shit to deal with letting a cancer like antifa and LGBT spread.

Tourism is part and parcel of living in a large city. Deal with it.

They can't do anything because we're armed, that's the difference. When muslims start burning your buildings we will come help.

LISTEN TO THE ISIS MAN, FELLOW MUSLIMS!

>pro-ISIS supporters appeared on Twitter, calling on fanatics to "wake up" to "the war starting now in your own streets"

Holy shit, they're more like us than we thought.

>England
>their streets

big difference.

How dare white man think his country belongs to himself? Now you shall be punished for your insolence.

Hi ISIS dude here, you should totally put down that fried chicken and join ISIS, it is totally rad here. Hurry before an infidel runs you over.

NUKEIT

>Your God is a fruitcakes fairytale (doesn't exist)
>your prophet was a dirty pedo and now gettin but fucked in hell by lucifer himself
>your wives, daughters, sisters and mums are fugly as fuck (praise the Lord u cover them bitches up!)
>your men look like transsexual brides in their white dresses
>you all smell of curry scented sweaty shit cos your scared of soap being haram
>your countries won't exist by 2030, they'll be nuclear waste grounds
>all western Muslims will be slaughtered in coming civil wars.

Enjoy your last days on earth Mo

You've been lurking for too long, cousin Ahmed.

Remove kebab

HAHAHAHAHAH

What kind of fucking dumbass spends money to visit London this year?

They are such fucking larpers it's unreal. "oh my brothers the kaffir have launched there crusade it is time we unite under the banner of allah pbuh and smite the infidel" Yeah some bloke ran over like 5 pakis in a van, they talk like thousands of crusaders have just landed in Mecca. They need to grow the fuck up, it's pathetic. Also, based van man, they blow us up and all he did is run like 5 over and they can't stop crying, kek.

This. The sooner we have a war the sooner we can kill you all and ban your religion for good, plus we should hopefully redpill a lot of normies on the way

>redpill a lot of normies
No way that's ever going to happen. They'll just blame that white cuck with the Van of the Third Reich for Muslim aggression.

The west has fallen.

Well, of course a civil war is coming in time(anyone who didn't realize this years ago is an idiot), but not quite yet, it will continue to escalate slowly. (And Europe will continue to receive more refugees meanwhile)

and white traitors will blame us
Kill them first

>they talk like thousands of crusaders have just landed in Mecca
I think it's about time we make that happen, honestly.

Tell me when the Kensington and Chelsea property market tanks.
I want a Jewish house at bargain basement prices.
>we da Jews now

>i'm honestly surprised there haven't been race riots yet.

White society only works because we have been conditioned let things go yet still care in a way about others.

It's how we managed to build our empire and not be like China with its inhumane existence or like Meso America and it's constant fighting between cartels and they wouldn't tolerate any of this shit. Basically the reason why we don't go full 1488 on these people is because we are too busy trying to keep up the charade of civilized society because we're trying to treat them like fellow white people and hoping if we stuff our kindergartens with enough diversity propaganda that they'll pretend that they're white too.

The white van of peace is just the start. You can realistically only let things go so many times and this attack may very well be the start of a race war as they're definitely going to respond to the attacks with more attacks.

>they get in one little attack and the rest get scared
How deficient does one have to be to invade a country, constantly perform terrorist attacks, and then get pissy when one of them retaliates?