Only unevolved people love their parents

Truth, they're the ones that brought me into this shithole, I have no reason to thank them.

yup, I hope my parents burn in hell for all eternity

That why your shithole of a country is what it is nowadays. You guys have no respect for your heritage and blood. You have become degenerate beta cucks...
Why dont you man up?

Miserable Cuck

Lmao of course you miserable racist crackers hate your parents too. You guys are so emotionally weak it's hilarious.

I agree, your parents suck, they obviously did not discipline you enough.

>tfw you faggots haven't killed yourselves

Fucking heretic. But then again, if you hate them that much maybe they're generate assholes and you'd be kind of right there

(You)

A strong nuclear family is one the best redpills. Leftists almost always come from broken homes.

Honor and respect your parents. Unless they have seriously abused you, or live a degenerate lifestyle, you have no excuse to hate them.

Slide

The denial by unevolved people is strong ITT.

>Gotta be sweden

Go back to whatever hole you crawled out of

Only an emotionally unbalanced edgelord faggot child would post some cringe bullshit like this.
I hope your parents beat the shit out of you. Again. Twice. Daily.

probably never had a dad

>Only unevolved people love their parents
Darwin btfo

Even if you dont have a father figure physically present you still have his presence through your genes. There's no way that you can be proud of yourself and your capabilities without being proud of your parents.

Degenerate

Really tingles my almonds...