Explain this curious phenomenon to me, Sup Forums

>Be white
>Be so white that you get a sunburn in winter
>Try out Tinder
>Match with a load of black, Asian and mixed race women, most of whom are pretty decent looking
>Only match with about two white women in total and they've been ugly

The fuck? What do they see in me that white chicks don't?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ramree_Island
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-0zxfYw8tI
youtube.com/watch?v=nNbM781v7M0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((tinder)))

White women love big Asian cock

this is the reason why decent looking white women hate you white cucks

I know it hard for you to admit the fact, but, you need to face it

>Women want to mix the races
wow, who could have guessed?

you're probably pretty unattractive.
also why are you swiping right on gooks and blacks

It's fake idiot get off that crap

80/20 rule

Most women see most men as below average. But white men are still the most desirable so you're automatically in the top 20 percent of men to "minority" women by being white due to numbers game.

>big Asian cock
keep larping aussie in japan, never change

Women racemix less than men.

That's the thing, I'm not that attractive. Yet I'm matching with non-whites that are at least 7/10.

Also by 'Asian' I mean pooinloo women.

>swiping right on subhumans
Fucking end yourself

it's because those women are worth less than white women. a 7/10 pajeeta is worth a 4-6/10 white girl
because whites are better

Beady Anglos should have beady children. Like how white Americans should have white children. Ignore those filthy Shitskins and get yourself a burger girl. Our women love English accents; my relative is dating a Scottish guy.

Nice

White guys are the same way. I get a lot of decent looking sandniggers but barely any decent looking white guys.

what did this retard mean by this?

this

White women only want the most attractive, financially stable white men

niggers will take any white man they can get though....

you're average or below average looking. for a non-white woman dating you is still dating up. not sure what seems to be unclear

That's because Niggers want their kids to be white, however mixed people are always ugly. If I wanted a nonwestern woman I would try an Afrikaner or Eastern Euro.

>What do they see in me that white chicks don't?
You have amazing genes.
You're a white male, you're the closet thing to an angel that God has allowed to exist.
White genes aren't an automatic attraction for white women because they've already got white genes.
Minorities, however, KNOW that their offspring will be improved by mating with you.
That's what they see.
But don't fall for it. If you mix you're effectively ending your line and making your kids less-than.

Don't you have a class to teach?

english teacher pls go

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ramree_Island

Don't make me feed you to crocodiles.

For the benefit of the burgers here.

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-0zxfYw8tI

youtube.com/watch?v=nNbM781v7M0

Secondary theme

>What do they see in me that white chicks don't?

That you're white. I tried internet dating in my mid 20's and was pulling in tons of brown and black pussy. The "hot" white girls never gave me attention cause I wasn't good enough. Of all the girls that replied back, I only bothered to date 2 for about 4 months each. Then i stopped cause all the whores I found disgusted me so much, that I would never dare to eat them out; couldn't even trust the ones that I picked who seemed to be the most christian either.

Internet dating is a meme.