So can we all agree that storming the stage of the Julius Caesar show is a really snowflakey thing to do?

So can we all agree that storming the stage of the Julius Caesar show is a really snowflakey thing to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c8GVtXfATtI
youtube.com/watch?v=ohCGWVfmILE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nah. its good optics

its fucking hilarious

>getting butthurt at a play is good optics

It's good to see people protest this shit.

What's flakey is being ok with niggers, Mexicans and Muslim immigrants taking over your country, and raping your children. That's flakey.

Trumpshits are the real snowflakes

3rd time this year that Sal Cipolla does some attention seeking shit and asks for gibs for bail/legal fees. Make a youtube channel and patreon or something for fucks sake

It's actually a genius way to unmask and destroy their PsyOp and change the narrative.
Keep it up.

It's a shitty thing to do, and I'd hope the left would say the same criticisms towards people shutting down conservatives events, instead of " slaaaay queen yaaas "

No it's not nigger.

They're protesting a mock assassination of the standing president in order to soften the edges of it actually happening and to spur some idiot into thinking he'll be ok if he does it.

There's a big difference between that and protesting a free speech rally by clubbing strangers with bike locks.

All protest isn't bad. You're taking the action without context (typical nigger). Like saying taking a shit in a body of water is evil, without regard to it being a pool vs a toilet

Nope. Pretty hilarious people are getting upset that others are interrupting some shitty play.

disrupting a play stops muslim immigration?

Trumpflakes will spin this as 5d chess while this is dumb, hysteric and counterproductive. While fake news merchants gain clicks and their money.

it's kinda faggy but i love watching liberals get mad about it not realizing that they support it if the politics were flipped.

Anything that makes leftists butthurt is good for us

>pol
>crashing peoples events is bad
>also pol
>apllaud a chimpout if conservakikes do it

I think it's great. Just like all those protesters at the Trump rallies.-it's far better since they wait for the murder scene and kill everyone's anticipation.

What's this? Link?

I hope antifa starts going after the altright really hard, maybe they will kill some of the rebel kikes?

invading liberal safespaces like the (((theater))) is good

>snowflakey
When you use snowflake incorrectly it's really easy to identify you as an SJW.

Fuck the 'Trump Train' bunch of cry baby faggots. I spent over a year and a half shilling for him just to find out his supporters are no different than SJW. It's easier to me against Trump, yet the left couldn't do it. Prepare your anus, Trumpfags. He won't be reelected and you can blame cringy faggots like Thernobith, Jack Posobeic and that kike Laura.

>dude the libruls are triggered, kek!
And the theater has record ticket sales, this dumb stunt just made a lot of $$$ for the 'dumb libruls'

>events

Public speaking engagements where the speaker almost always engages with opposing ideas fairly vs. black people being depicted stabbing Trump and completely missing the fucking point if the play to begin with.

Yes. It's stupid.

It's especially stupid when you try to pain Trump as Caesar and the assassins as the heroes given how that turned out.

Is Barron Trump to be renamed Augustus? And further did the liberals forget the part of history class where the roman republic didn't die until after said assassination?

Everything about this is fucking retarded. Pearl clutching by historically illiterate ideologues who have no fucking idea what they're doing. Both redditor Trump fags and SJW theatre cunts.

This is a straight analogy to the Wall Street bull vs little girl art controversy too. The genuinely guerilla art piece bull is attacked by the lefty art folk who should be praising it. And they then turn around and hug an actual advertising piece put out by a hedge fund as if it's a "statement" against Wall Street.

This is why the modern art world makes you want to put a gun to your temples.

Hope those niggers bring a lot more than angst and a bike lock

Fuck (you)

It's just civil disobedience. If the play protesters don't get violent, then I don't have a problem with it.

Trumpflakes will get their heads smashed, because while the left organises right wingers drool over fake news, conspiracy theories and memes.

It's classic reciprocity.

>This line should never have been crossed, but now there is no going back.

Whats wrong with the play?

Not familiar with shakesphere really

Why is everyone so mad about this play again?

Remember how Trump supporters had their heads smashed during the elections? Shits gonna start again. You were warned.

>a jew trying to shut down something they deem problematic

IMAGINE
MY
SHOCK

These retards are proof the tide is shifting. This is what happens when normies ingest Sup Forumsack memes. You end up with these faggots and the crazies that are starting to strike back like van man. These are all good things. Get ready for the global collapse in a few years.

hey barack

Its patriotic and takes balls..

Shitlibs still don't understand the context of "snowflake" I see.

I'm gonna write and produce a play about how great Trump is and how leftists/liberals have shitty ideals and morals.

Then we'll see how well "free speech" is protected

go for it. once the right fights back it'll be over quickly

Right.

Except post election I actually went outside (it's amazing join us) and went to a President Trump rally. Much different than before the election.

The mixed 1/4 black cunts that scream BLACK LIVES MATTER waivered in their convictions when called out on their bullshit. The betas stood down when confronted, and the top level sheboons didn't even show up.

By the end we had them pinched with their back to a water fountain and they had to get the cops to protect them.

The tide has changed faggot, and the dam is ready to break. When it does it isn't going to stop at (you) "well to do" cunts getting slaughtered. Its going to be CNNs stop staff swinging from trees

Something tells me that black dude got rekt shortly after, the white guy is pretty built compared to his skinny fuckin arms, and it looks like he has backup too.

Not dumb.
Brings mainstream attention to a disgusting drama.
Encourages financial backers to be questioned about their motivations for supporting bloody assassination. Ultimately this leads to corporate shareholders objecting to potential profit loss and removal of funding as stockholders demand company leadership stop acting like faggot theater groupies.

What happened? Pls give me a slow walkup.

nope, do to them what they have done to us.
get them fired
get them shamed.

There are snowflakes on EVERY side.

>Its patriotic and takes balls..

No, it really doesn't. All it takes is a woman who wants attention.

Retarded SJW cunts are getting a taste of their own retarded medicine.

mfw

Keep escalating the violence you filthy degenerates It makes me laugh seeing your comrades end up shot like this faggot.

Look at the fear on their faces they thought they could attack people and get away with it. I bet they didn't think some chinks wife would shoot them.

>waaahh waaahh

I think it is fucking hilarious. Rich pompous New Yorkers who live in a bubble. Watching them squirm has to be the best part of the play.

Don't worry. Maybe in 4 years you ran run Bernie again.

So he can take all your fucking money a second time then sell out as Trump deep dicks your entire ideology.

Never seen this pic before, damn that is great. Reality just hit them hard.

that nigger got mauled by a police dog

They're going to run zucc and he'll win.

I didn't see any of the videos, but it occurs to me that the best way to make that point would be to choreograph about 20 men in dark grey suits and sunglasses, some with auto weapons, to do a secret-service type response.

From what little I read, it just sort of seemed like sloppy, random interruptions that could have been done much better.

Was that the same guy? That was the Trump event in SoCal, but the antifa dude there that got bit by the police dog was white, wasn't he?

no, now fuck off.

one of those twink niggers at that event
all the muds and niggers got btfo there that day

Based on the footage and participants so far, one can only assume disrupting the play is only for Snowflakes. Real niggas don't have time for that shit.

>1
>post
>by
>this
>ID

This is like the 1000000000000000th fucking thread just today. I guess it truly is summer

A FUCKING NIGER

yep, makes you as stupid as the left

youtube.com/watch?v=c8GVtXfATtI

Yeah I can't wait for you to go back to school

Acting like evergreen college snowflakes

Seriously this what the left does
Hecklers veto is bullshit

Never happened....It was a hoax.

>disrupting a play stops muslim immigration?
It's a message to other Aryans to ride up and fight, kill, and destroy the MUDSLIME hoards. Oh, and fuck off, cuck faggot.

Beautiful

In their own home base. You fags can't larp against justice

Where can I watch these videos?

They can cherry pick pics all they want, reality is still gonna hit them in the face, literally and figuratively.

Shakespeare in the Park has been under controversy for doing a modern day Julius Caesar, with Caesar dressed as Trump, and his wife had Malania's accent. And as you recall, Caesar gets violently assassinated onstage. In this show, he gets stabbed by women and minorities. Alt-right folks stormed the stage on two different showings.

>doing to the left what they have long done to us is a bad thing

no

It's not snowflakey because that's not what that term means, you subhuman filth.

But it is a pathetic, little bitch move.

>cherry pick videos

This was the yuge and bigly anticipated battle for Berkeley. It spawned a dozen memes and made your side look like fucking losers that have a bunch of hairy cunts on the front lines.

The videos of Trump supporters being beat up and always 100:1 in numbers and typically pre election. Your side has no steam, its over except for the screaming

not as snowflakey as the play it self

>alt-right folks

Are we just lumping anyone who supports Trump in any way, or at least doesn't want him to be mock assassinated on stage, as le ebil ALT-RIGHT now?

Anybody that tries to bend Shakespeare to suit their ideology is subhuman

Dude I'm on your side, I posted the video (check the ID), I was talking about antifa getting a reality check.

> Alt-right folks
it was the alt-light subhumans

The fact you dont know what snowflake means proves you are from reddit

I had an interesting idea the other day.

What about a 'sound mine'?

Rig up a bunch of big speakers, a lithium battery pack, and house it all in an indestructible casing. Make it small enough to fit into a backpack. Bring it to an event like this, chain it to something, and wirelessly turn it on.

It could be made to BLARE some song on repeat, whether it be ACDC - Thunderstruck, the Make America Great Again song, Shadilay, Trumps inauguration speech, whatever.

It would be trivially easy to build something like this that would take an hour or two to shut off.

100% nonviolent, 100% infuriating.

>are we lumping everybody together
Yes, because the Left doesn't make a distinction between ideologies. Republicans = conservatives = Trump supporters = alt-right = white supremacists = Nazis. That's just the way things are now, so don't bother counter-signaling.

1) Why lithium battery pack? For extended duration or some other reason?

2) What kind of case would be indestructible yet allow for sound amplification?

I think your idea actually has a lot of merit. Brainstorm the implementation.

ALmost as if there's no reason to not round up and gas jews since I'll be accused of it anyways

I agree with you, OP. It's no different than tumblrtards shouting down speakers on campus.

Are you implying that the big retard wouldn't rip that lady in half?

We at the point of political assasinations already my dude. War is right around the corner. Better stock up on bike locks

Both are autistic idiots that refuse to actually try to improve white people from their current state (i.e pro-LBGT atheistic degenerates) and just demand Europa and North America become white Japans, as though that country isn't completely fucked as well.

Were any of those speakers calling for the assassination of the president?

>can we all agree
How a jew start an argument

youtube.com/watch?v=ohCGWVfmILE

No. And neither is the play. You do realize that the people who kill Caesar don't exactly get a happy ending?

You do realise in the play everything goes to fucking shit after JC gets whacked, right?

Well I figure you'd want it to be able to play at max volume for 3 hours. It would no doubt be removed from premises long before that, but who knows, one could get creative and use some rope skills to hang it from a lamp post or hide it up a tree or something.

Just off the top of my head what about modifying a small ammo can?

Cut a hole in the left side, right side, and top. Mount speakers in the holes. Weld / screw some kind of heavy protective grill over the holes.

Figure out a way to permanently seal the lid.

Random lefties trying to stop the noise by kicking, stomping, hitting it with things would prove ineffective. It would take a sledgehammer to break it.

And if you chained it to something with some good thick chain, I think it would take a good hour for it to be removed.

Not dumb at all

/Thread

Too bad they did it to Obama too and it's not political at all.

All these uncultured hicks in this thread don't know shit about JC. Snowflake to the max.

do you think people care? i mean the play itself - the people didnt care to think twice about killing JC

the first time i thought it was lame. the second time I thought it was hilarious. i hope it happens every night. looking forward to "Hitler did nothing wrong, 9-11 was an Israeli attack" next performance.

it's the only language liberals understand. THEIR OWN LANGUAGE.