MUSLIM MASTERS CHRISTIAN SLAVE

> "swap a Christian for an onion."
tl;dr your grandpa valued one onion KEKEK

in his book Christian Slaves, Muslim Masters: White Slavery in the Mediterranean, the Barbary Coast and Italy, 1500–1800. Davis estimates that 1 million to 1.25 million white Christian Europeans were enslaved in North Africa, from the beginning of the 16th century to the middle of the 18th, by slave traders from Tunis, Algiers, and Tripoli alone (these numbers do not include the European people which were enslaved by Morocco and by other raiders and traders of the Mediterranean Sea coast),[3] and roughly 700 Americans were held captive in this region as slaves between 1785 and 1815.
The trans-Atlantic trade in "blacks" was commercial, but for Arabs, memories of the Crusades and fury over expulsion from Spain in 1492 seem to have fueled an almost war-like Christian stealing campaign. For example; when pirates sacked Vieste in southern Italy in 1554, they took an astonishing 6,000 captives. Algerians took 7,000 slaves in the Bay of Naples in 1544, in a raid that drove the price of slaves so low it was said you could "swap a Christian for an onion."

KEK

>WHITE SUPREMACY

arabs only race that hasn't been enslaved

>enslave niggers
>enslave white

arabs master race

Harki, is your traitor father enjoying the stay in France? You are not one of us.

Harki is for algerians, i'm moroccan.
i'm just profiting of france and i humiliate white beta's with friends lol.

Putain cette humiliation même vos frères les vrais arabes ne veulent pas de vous

So do arabs owe whites reparations?

Sand nigger ... if you go back to morroco you will not stand 3 mounth.

fake flag fils de pute, tu sais bien que nous arabes somme très communautariste.
rappelle toi que ton grand père valait 1 oignon.

You

All those whites kidnapped and your countries are still worthless shitholes.

Good thing the Anglo-dutch fleet btfo the tlemcen harbour so hard that you never went into the sea again.

they got it during the colonial times :)

HOL UP BROWN BOY
U OWE US WHITE KANGS SUM REPARASHOON

you've done well.

i go to morocco everysummer mate living like a king in a villa since i'm rich haha very great country with good people will return invest their after profiting from france for sure haha
talk about the past, arab got 5 centuries of pride , its only been 3 centuries for the occidentals right now , the wheel goes round my friend :)

Ton grand père il à pas était foutu de construire un pays digne pour ses enfants ! Maintenant tu vis dans un HLM et tu rages de blancs qui réussissent dans la vie !

>For example; when pirates sacked Vieste in southern Italy in 1554, they took an astonishing 6,000 captives. Algerians took 7,000 slaves in the Bay of Naples in 1544, in a raid that drove the price of slaves so low it was said you could "swap a Christian for an onion."
>your country
>you were my slave
>kek

mon grand père a été ramené par la France fils de pute, tu croyais quoi qu'il allait faire le sale boulot puis se faire jarter comme un chien ? les droits de l'homme tu connais ou ça marche que dans un seul sens.
Cela dit mon père a réussit dans la vie et j'ai eu une très bonne éducation, j'ai fait des études des plus prestigieuses de France dans une école top 3 d'ingénierie malgrès cela je crache sur ton pays de collabo et j'aimerai qu'il coule parceque vous nous considéreriez jamais comme français .

Bah en même temps c'est comme si moi je vais au Japon et je dis je suis Japonais non jamais bah toi c'est pareil ta une tête d'arabe tu pourra jamais passer pour un vrai Français !

vous nous avez rendu visite pour piller nos pays, maintenant c'est a notre tour de mettre en ruine le votre, et t'inquiète par qu'avec ton pays de gauchiasse ça va le faire le halal sera partout on fera bouffer halal a tes enfants et vos soeurs engendreront des enfants arabes.
vive macron, double mandat pour macron.

Tu fais de la peine quand même ta vie Irl doit être bien triste pour venir cracher ta haine sur internet.

like all sand niggz ... alaways to say it's better out their. BUT nobody move out there ... i'm pretty sure you know exactly why isn't it ?

You'll nerver be morrocan to them, nerver be French/Brit/German too.

So live out there ... more place for someone else.