A freedom fighter.

SHARON

beady

So he wasn't a Jew from NYC?

>BORN IN SINGAPORE
someone get his facebook quickly

A better man than any shitposter on Sup Forums

>Father of four
No surprise. I'm sure when you start seeing terrorists attack things like teen/tween concerts it hits close to home for a parent. Good on him.

>that
>white

Some guy who hated Muslims obviously.

a small trip in a van, a huge leap for whites!

Hes /ourguy/ is who he is. PBUH.

BEADY ANGLOS
E
A
D
Y

A
N
G
L
O
S

Did nothing wrong

it's called revenge. and you wonder why your country and the rest of europe is eternally cucked

He deserves a medal.

>that finger sign

Whoever does the pictures for that site sure has feeling for irony

>Who the fuck is he?
A Hero

Good man.

It was the will of Allah.

sheep shaggers>goat fuckers

>in the middle picture he's doing the "isis one finger salute"
lel part and parcel eh lads

at the same time his 4 childrens won't see their father anymore, he probably will get killed in prison since it's muslims controled

Is that anime any good? I see it memed around all the time but it just looks so retarded.

Why, what does it mean?

Instead of killing some random muslims which will only get them more sympathy he should've gone for the brains behind this cultural attack.
You have to fight the root of the illness and not the symptons.

A hero.

Wonder if the left will spin the game tune of "lets put it behind us and not hate" now that the peace truck was driven by a non-muslim.

search: isis finger salute

FUCKING A WHITE MALE

>Who the fuck is he?
He's the hero London needs.

>ignoring the fact he's doing the isis finger salute
lel

Has Sadiq Khan explained to the Finsbury Mosque muslims that van attacks are just part and parcel of living in a big city yet?

Kek Good one

"Muslim Welfare House"

>good
>anime
Pick one.

Hes done his part, what have YOU done?

Any white is justified in killing muslims. Invaders have no rights and every dead muslim should be celebrated.
Muslims started this shit. They started their own wars. They Invited others in to kill their own people. They don't deserve any pity. They deserve death.

Well liberals are pushing down now on calling it whtie terrorism. We are getting closer to the race war the globalists so desperately desire. They are speeding up their plans for some reason.

Anyone find his facebook yet?

false
all terorrists are muslim and all muslims are terrorist

So what is the moral of the story here?

>score another one for ISIS

Ya bloody sandvermin I'll feed ya to the sharks if ya don't quit the yappin'!

And that white people are the true victims here because of the inevitable racist backlash?

Lmfaoing @dailymail for showing him doing this salute while he's obviously not muslim

I think the government and police handling of this and attitude to whites will redpill many normies. It's just too blatant not to.
Surely they will question why they are 100% against their own people. And the obvious followup question is who is pulling their strings?

What a legend. Learn from this man, you Br*tish faggots.

I wouldn't be surprised if his children died in Manchester attack probably why he did this out of frustration

Still, a based man. Every dead non-white is worthy of celebration. Shitskins should die.

The man who pulled London back one.

Currently at 2-1 to ISIS for this year. Here's to hoping for an equaliser.

>Daren
It had to be a fucking Daren. Based in any case.

A defender of his country.

That's how should every sane man react if his country was invaded.

What's his name again?

Moral of the story:
Bongland is a fucking state lad

Literally an angry white dude who was so fed up with countless terror attacks in his country, living under a government that did and is doing absolutely nothing to stop it. He is a product of the British government pandering to minority groups and being weak on terror. This "outburst" could have been avoided if the British government protected its people. I do not condone what he did, but I understand why he did it.
Is this a terror attack, no, o highly doubt he was supported and backed by an organisation that wants white supremacy. Is this a hate crime, if it is, it is only because a demographic from the Muslim community commit acts of terror.

This dude needs a go find me for his defence.

Darren "isolated case" Osborne

When justice is impossible, revenge is inevitable.

>hero imam

That man is a hero.

a WHITE MALE

(())

SHAROOOON

There's a rumor out there that he actually tried to join that mosque (one well known for sponsoring terrorism) and was denied entry because he was white.

I'm going to lose my fucking sides if it turns out to be true.

There is that word "HERO" again.

No accident on the paper's behalf. Are the daily mail trolls? Or just want more violence to write about?

Someone give him the Victoria Cross for being the only Brit with the balls to defend his homeland.

BASED man

Darren Osborne, finest bong i've ever heard of.
That man is a saint.

Darren "not a cuck" Osborne

That's some top tier banter

WRONG!
The proper response is #NotAllWhites, don't be so Whitephobic you bigot, Whites are a culture of peace. Terrorism is part and parcel of living in a major city!

>osborne

IM GOING OFF THE RAILS

ON A CRAZY TRUCK

>kills no one
>gets the shit beaten out of him by his "victims"

leave the terrorism to the experts, pig-skins

There is no water in my country, so you won't be feeding me to much of anything. However, I'm willing to forgive your transgressions if you only watch moe, as it is the only genre that is halal.

Where is his fucking facebook?

Weird how the names and pictures are readily available if the perpetrator is a white goy. Really gets the noggin' joggin'

''''''WORSHIPPERs''''''''

An indigenous European defending his Homeland.

Who is he?
The man we will look to when we ask, when did we stop taking shitskin tactics, and strike back at them?

Waiting for this myself tbqh.

Don't be sorry. Never worry. Run 'em down with a britbong lorry.

ITS JUST PART AND PARCEL LIVING IN A BIG CITY. THE KUFFAR ARE RISING UP AND COMMITING JIHAD AGAINST MUSLIM INFIDELS

INSHALLAH

Do you know how hard it is to google muhammad?

RIP(iss) JEW FILTH

yh this is strange I dont know anyone that does this apart from jihadis

Who's starting a gofundme for his bail?

Somebody make some saint memes about this hero, make him icon

Kek, if I an terroristed, you would be asking the same question. Deleted that shit years ago, why haven't you?

I was answering ops question

I be known to enjoy some moe

>he should've gone for the brains behind this cultural attack.
anti semite.

"I am also appealing to everyone who uses social media, to please be aware that prejudicial tweets about the alleged attacker may constitute contempt of court, and could even lead to any prosecution or trial having to be abandoned."

Could shitposting get this guy off?

She obviously knows something that if exposed could jeopardise his prosecution

Its all part & parcel until a white goy does it

>“The gentleman went straight down this road, people were just conversing, talking, just doing what we’re doing, and he just came into all of us,” he said to the news outlet. “There was a lot of people. We got told to move straight away. I was shocked, shocked, shocked. There were bodies around me. Thank God I just moved to the side, I just jumped. Everyone is hurt. Everyone is actually hurt.”

Why does this witness sound like a big fibber

>welsh
>white

A manchild who watch anime can't tell what is white and what is not

Fuck you

I think it's wrong to call this a terrorist attack. It's just one guy, probably with a few screws loose, acting alone, who took it upon himself to run some muzzies over. He's not backed up by an international terror organisation, or even any local cell. He's not been radicalised by any extremist preachers or literature. So why categorise it with those that are all the above? It's just lip service that muddies the waters.