The West's Destiny

This is your new mission in life, TAKE CARE OF MUSLIMS.

Doesn't matter how many of you have just been killed by "not real Muslims", the thing that matters is the FEELS of your new overlords.

Also
>Prepare for MSM carrying out a campaign to blame Sup Forums for this attack
>UK internet censorship incoming

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CNN/status/876842249933533184
twitter.com/hughriminton/status/876032522324398081
twitter.com/Third_Position/status/875874732222107648
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I dont feel safe in a mosque

GOOD

I dont feel safe with you on the fucking planet.

She can feel safe in my bed

twitter.com/CNN/status/876842249933533184

Let them commet section ahve your love Sup Forums

>I don't feel safe
Maybe get the fuck out before Europe finally snaps.

good now they now how most of western women think

I really fucking hope they push this. Normalizing right-wing terrorism is the best thing possible for our movement.

They're making terrorism the only outlet possible for Nationalists. That's perfect.

Fuck off back to fucking Africa then! I don't feel safe with you in Europe.

FUCK OFF!

This is where it begins now. Our pathetic leaders would rather do nothing because they are AFRAID OF A WORD

Are you sure of that user?

I have got to think that women don't care if other womer (rivals) are hurt.

Pls God yes.

>Oh wow I never knew how awful a terrorist attack was until it happened to my people
Muslims are the lowest scum, next to kikes. I used to think niggers were the worst but they're just dumb, these creatures are semetic pieces of shit along with kikes.

It is the job of everyone to make sure Muslims never feel safe.

Ya and what the fuck are you going to do about you pathetic white coward? Sit down and take it.

This scenario is getting so close, it's actually scary. I can't be in an all white company anymore without someone calling for action.

Ofcourse there are the far left commie larpers crying 'nazi' all day. Those will be the first to flee when the real nazis come out in full force.

Fucking hell.

Why are shitskins so goddamn ugly, are they attracted to eachother?

Good

Make them feel this way till they are all gone

>muh mosque
I havent felt safe in my home for like two years because of this shit

You are now feeling what we feel.

This is simply awful. They had to flee from terror, brutality and war and now they can't even feel save in their new home countries because of white people. Sad.

Eat shit and die, Merkel.

>you will get to die in the European race war

Nice larp faggot. Why don't you just kill yourself for a while?

That's the idea. If they don't "feel safe" in Londonistan maybe they'll fuck off back to their deserts. Now the Jews are next.

Well, I was born to early to explore the universe anyway, so that'll do I guess

Keep blaming white people. Just remember the last time we were genuinely angry at a non white race, we split the atom.

Keep pushing us.

Didn't the attack happen outside the mosque, not in it?

get fucked muzzies

MOAB MECCA

Correct.

This is why they have arranged marriages and the women wear masks, the only reason they have children is so they can molest them.

It cracks me up that I've never heard none of these pricks say they don't feel safe after the previous attacks made by mudshits just because they weren't getting attacked.

Now they're feeling scared because one white guy decided to run over some mudslimes, now they're saying they're scared.

Race war soon come, mudshits.

Does she ever said somehting about Muslim terror attacks being "against Christians" or British people?

"Not all brits..."

dude, here in the Netherlands we don't even call it a terror attack.
Just an accident due to low bloodsugar.

LETS PUSH THE ADVANTAGE LADS THIS IS HOW WEAKLY CUNTS THEY REALLY ARE MUH MOSQUE GOT TRUCKED TO THE MEME STATION

They're doing exactly what Jews do. Keep poking the dog's balls and when it attacks claim they dindu nuffin and they the real victims. The thing about that is it's getting to the point where people don't care anymore.
I went through my normiebook posts to see if anyone's opinion had changed and they haven't, but it looks like they have because of one simple reason. The cucks are still cucks, but the people who normally wouldn't say anything are now saying something. Their opinion hasn't changed, they just aren't half as arsed about voicing it. A similar thing happened during Brexit when people threw around the racist meme at anyone who was voting Leave and they got called out.
Leftists, Muslims, Jews, cucks all of them are nothing but paper tigers.

I must say this because it's getting so bizzare to me.

I'm a Atheist Argie, and even I worry more about the safety on Christian Bongs with whom we have been at war several times, than their own government and many of their compatriots.

>Just an accident due to low bloodsugar
"poor victim so socio-economic inequity"

Governments in Europe are desperately trying to keep the EU alive. Everywhere but germany and fucking France the people are voting for anto EU parties.
Here in the Netherlands most of the seats are filled by parties who want to control migration, but since they are refusing to form a government with Wilders they can't form a majority coalition.

It's a shitfest in Europe. Brexit, eastern Europe refusing rapefugees, EU threatening those countries with sanctions against them.

In the meanwhile leftists keep larping, a LITTERAL ferry service is in place from africa to Italy and tensions rising between islam and the rest of us...

Good times ahead, good times.

Poor babies need a safe space!

Also, leftists here, just like in North America, are calling everyone Nazis and racists.

God, those people will have a bad day when the real Nazis arrive to fuck shit up.

Fuck the muzzies

This is

ENGLAND

Translation: take care of us whitey!

twitter.com/hughriminton/status/876032522324398081

twitter.com/Third_Position/status/875874732222107648

>they don't like having to walk mile in the londoner's shoe's

You fucking yanks talk big, and yet where are you here? Shoot the fucking judge. No, didn't think so.

Crazy, the narrative when they attack gentiles is always about how they will not be afraid.

I never noticed the mummy in the pocket

Isn't Wilders party the opposition now? I thought they were.

This is redpilling the fuck out of me. How come people are expected to be ok with Muslim terrorism but it's ok for the Muslims to be fearful and shit. I'm really starting to despise all Muslims. They kill so many people every day, if that white guys actions makes whites dangerous than Muslims should be considered a threat to everyone.

I grew up around Muslims (london borough) and I never felt safe, there are even more now with added Islam terror attacks and grooming gangs.

You fat fucks would do NOTHING if your government went into dictator mode.

What did YOU DO ABOUT THESE THREE PEDOS IN IDAHO? FUCKING NOTHING!

>don't feel safe in a mosque known for its propensity to produce radical and extreme muslims.
how's that whitey's fault again?

I liked this one

All semites are the same. Mudshits are just as greedy and conniving as kikes.

If other parties actually manage to create a coalition, yes.

New elections is also an option, but everyone and their dog knows that will give more seats to PVV and FvD, and no other party wants to see that happen.

Most likely we' ll have some cuck coalition that has to face off against heavy opposition.

It's going to be a shitty 4 years.

I'd take jews over Muslims at this point, at least jews bathe before they fuck you.

whoah, are you saying your parliament is still hung? The fuck? It's been like 3 months.

I would rather people recognized the threats that face them.

this, but only for 'right wing extremist, racist islamophobes' Watch Tommy Robinson go back in prison, meanwhile not enough resources to monitor 400 ISIS returning to UK

I live in idaho, and trust me. If that sand nigger gets caught by a local, he'll have more holes in him than a fucking afghan.

That cuck liberal judge is another California transplant trying to turn idaho into shit-ass Cali2.0

I grew up in Idaho dude. When I was a little kid, the last recorded murder in my area was 50 years prior. Now there's a fucking murder per year or more in my area. All Californians. The rich califuckians came up to get away from the niggers, then the niggers followed to get away from the spics. Turned my once-beautiful and patriotic state into an on-the-verge liberal shit hole.

We all got guns, 'round here tho m8. Not the californians, mind you. But the real country bumpkins have full-on arsenals. No rapey sand nigger is gonna get away from pissed off rednecks.

If we move the mosques to a safer place perhaps that would help.

there's not much that can be done, the family is having their kid held hostage by the legal system if they speak out, and killing people over this isn't fighting fascism, it's just revenge killing

THIS

That is why I don't support some Naz groups or extreme right wing here, becausemany of them, even tho powerless, think that society MUST be pruged by all means possible.
They are grown up people, not edgy teens, and them in power would mean that Libertarians would get the bullet.

What I can not get about Europe is how quick you guys forgot how easy violence can start there and the scale of the deaths.

If your think about ir, we have never had any war as destructive as WW1, WW2, maybe just the Paraguay War, 150 years ago. We never think anything bad can really happen to us more than some economic crisis.

But you guys should be paranoid all the time knowing how violent things can get up there.

Kek good luck with that. The average person is a moron who thinks being called racist actually means something.

I propose we genocide all Muslims, they are obviously not fit to participate in our first world that we created, I'm sick of hearing of Muslims fucking kill them all honestly I'd rather deal with kikes and niggers than listen to more allah Muslim horses hit just nuke Mecca please nuke Islam kill them all

Yup. Most likely going to be 6 months.

Fucking pro EU cucks keep stalling and refusing to face Wilders at the negotiotion table

As long as you "accidentally" blow up Israel in the process.

Hijab sluts? Nudes?

Cos you're a fag, right?

Everywhere I'm going, I'm starting to see more muslim wearing people, especially here in Texas and at conventions. I shouldnt be bothered by it, but I know damn well what it all means.

lad was a 48 year old dad, can't imagine Sup Forums playing a role in his decision to defend his nation.

California cucks and chobani shitskins will ruin the state within 10 years. Idaho had a target painted on it years ago for being too white. They're doing the same thing to Kentucky right now.

Found the jew. Hi Mossad.

Fk you I can't wait to see your race pushed into the sea.

and fuck your niggers and muds.

Death Death and more Death.

I don't think Europeans are scared of war, it's all they know.

Don't underestimate the power of propaganda and cognitive dissonance.

this was not a lie
Something fishy was going on last week in Amsterdam where someone drove a car into a group of people. Cops told the press, who told the people, it was nothing, just someone 'blacking out due to low bloodsugar'

The same cops who got busted trying to bribe a big newspaper into not releasing immigrant crime statistics.

Shit is getting fucked up here and a lot of people are frowning.
Like Jordan Peterson called: it's a lot of dry wood here in Europe. One wrong spark could light the biggest fire of our generation.

Most likely a wrong move on the EU parliament could be that spark.

Well, Geert did walk out last time and he's payed for with (((shekels))). He should let Thierry take the steering wheel.

Are you 12? Stop larping.

Wrong.

gpo read up on that subject and find out it was CDA fucking up and PVV not going along with it.

Stop reading NOS

If they don't feel safe, they should probably go back, since there's no reason to stay anymore.
Might as well be home if you feel unsafe everywhere.

Go read up? Any source for your claim friend?

Google
>Rutte 1 valt

Enjoy

I agree, but how do we organize? Can't start a political party with the explicit goal of genocide, can't openly plan on the internet because faggot police will shut it down and arrest us as terrorists..I don't actually think it would be all that difficult to kill every kike, nigger, and Muslim in the US..200k armed, trained, well equipped men positioned well and acting in concert could get it done in under a month..but how can we make it happen?

Kankermakkelijk vriend, geef een bron en niet zomaar shit roepen. Simpele ziel.

Funny, Muslims never have had been attacking christians in their churches. Take your kike-controlled mudshit religion back to Sharia-run savage theocracies like Saudi Arabia and the arab nations who pledged fealty to King Saud.

>muh crusader pics

>muh larping

hahaha reminds me of the fedora and his samurai sword. Pathetic

I feel sorry for leafs. They come across and even more miserable and lonely than I am. Cheer up mate.

>Simpele ziel.
Google is ook zo moeilijk te gebruiken.

>Google 'Rutte 1 valt'
>hele 1e pagina geeft meerdere bronnen, interviews en artikelen.

Succes.

this was outside a mosque. wonder how close to Christian churches have been the attacks in Europe?
And yes, muslims in muslim countries have attacked christians in their churches...and killed them. Christian genocide.

This is not something they can do here yet. If they attacked Christians in their churches in western countries, they'd openly expose their agenda.

PART

Alles wat daar staat is reeds bekend: Wilders was nog steeds degene die wegliep.

Dat het CDA onbetrouwbaar is weet iedereen

The comment section is Gold

I am already taking care of muslims. They have no job, i have a job, ergo i take care of them, literally. Fuck this gay country and all it's insane inhabitants.

Would you trade win the next World Cup and still heve the muslims, or never win the World Cup and muslims disappear the next day?

There is no life without Kapsalon

Return to your ethnic homelands, bend over 5 times there, your fellow countrymen will still kill each other however; the west will have peace.