Heritage Thread?

I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Maurice
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here's the template for anyone who doesn't already have it.

Congrats, 1/16th White

Go raibh míle maith agat.

im about 1/32 abo so i may aswell fucking kill myself

ur english grandpa was a jew if his mother was a jew, isnt that how it works?

Transylvanian Saxon 100%
whatever that means, not all of them came from Germany and some might have had kids with Hungarians and Romanians
I look very Frankish/Germanic though, whiter than most Germans here in the south of the country
still support Germany from a nationalistic pov despite probably being more Luxembourgish

am I white? Please tell me I'm white.

>tfw 3/4 White

>he wasn't jewish and was probably agnostic

Um..

he wasnt religiously jewish, ethnicity-wise he was

DIETSLAND? ANYONE?

People who don't have pure Northern European descent don't belong to Australia. Those who are not pure Anglo-Celtics should not be eligible for the Prime Ministership

>People who don't have pure Northern European descent don't belong to Australia

Australia is a multicultural country built by immigrant :^)

Northern European settlers*. The rest are just visiting

considering im 70% british ethnicity and am a patriot im sure the most extreme anglos celts in this country are fine with me

>That one scot
Irish/20

Reposting from the old thread.
These flags on my tree are the region flags of Switzerland. I decide to add them because it'd be boring to have only swiss flags. Hell! We need diversity.

>is an abo
Eugenicists and blue Aussies aren't

id rather be 3% abo than live in russia

atleast when i have kids they have a chance at a great life and not stuck in some rundown commie block

You won't live up to have kids in Australia though. You will be repatriated to Israel within the next 20 years
>rather be 3% abo
You are literally not a human

>That one scot
Yeah, I only know about having one Scottish ancestor because my Great Grandfather wrote a book about him. He was in the army before WW1, moved to Ireland and met my Great Great Grandmother. Then he was called up for service, served in a cavalry regiment in WW1, after they landed in France and found that horse charges didn't make sense, he became a 'runner', carrying messages up and down the lines on a motorcycle. When the war was over he learnt how to fly planes and flew them recreationally.

Only interesting part of my family history.

Right here bruv. Flemish and Zeeuws-Flemish only. I'll make a heritage tree when i get home.

Dietsland forever.

sigh

Surname? Hometown?
Beautiful

My family did a genetic and ancestors study. im pure raced basque and in since 1400 (there are no records before that) all my ancestors are from 50km arround where i live now. Im pure race.

r8

Goes all the way back to Robert the Bruce, King of Scotland and King Steven of England.

Hey guys.

test

I've never understood the obsession Americans in particular have on ancestry.

To be fair, who would enjoy telling people that they're American? It's so boring and doesn't really mean much.

I think it's a way for Americans to show what heritage they actually hold within their genes to make them seem a little more interesting, which does sort of work actually.

It's a curiosity thing. A lot of us will never know about our history unless we dig deep into it, due to most of us not having a long history in the United States. Most of us only have American culture, so it's interesting to see where your roots were. Additionally, since we're a well known melting pot, you'll find a big variety of history depending on the person.

my basque family since 1400. No fucking mixing

100% welsh boys. rydw i yn caru dafad

The ones without crosses are protestant of some extraction, probably Anglican. Dunno.

I may have generalized a bit on my mom's side. The German/Polish heritage gets confusing. They came from all different German regions (Alsace, Bavaria, Prussia) and the Poles might actually have been Swedish. No clue. My grandmother certainly looks Polish though.

I like the professional details. Nice touch.

10/10

I have to sit down and do this with state flags because a wall 'o US flags would be boring.

Should I screw up my white heritage and marry a cute Vietnamese woman?

No

>tfw NatSoc 2nd degree Mischlinge

Nope.

feels good

r8

Man, i hate these threads. Ottoshits didn't keep records so i can't go back past my grandparents. All I know about muh ancestors is we've all come from northern Albania since ever.

I dont fucking know

r8 m8s

>tfw too lazy to make a Tree without Template
Am I technically a Jew if my mothers Granny was a full Jew but converted to Christianity during WWI?

Yeah probably

The way mine fell apart is sad. The people who will carry my last name will be suspected of identity fraud.

ayo hol up

Same

All those great genetics and too dumb to properly crop. Sad!

I didn't inherit the blue eyes, I got green. So naturally, I am a disappointment.

r8 but pls no h8

>de kwart indo, vijand van volk en vaderland

Do you get the village when your father dies?

You mongrel jock bastard!

bavarian roots, very good. you should visit bavaria sometimes, especially the Oberpfalt, Oberbayern and the Unterfranken areas
was she ethnically a jew or one of those austrian families where both sides weren't ethnically jewish but converted to it, got kids and then the kids (like her) converted back to christianity?
Then no, not jewish.
Otherwise, if she was jewish and cionverted to christianity during WW1 (like many jews) then you're
>barely jewish
if she is the only one in your family.
basically nobody of your family from your mothers side would have been allowed to join the Waffen-SS or SS (unless close to Hitler)
>See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Maurice
So you're more german/austrian than jewish no matter what.
You wouldn't even be considered a
>1/4 jew
nor a
>Mischling

Father lives in Australia now and his Mom only died this year so I think one of his brothers is chief now.

The village is full on hunter/gatherer with no currency but the chief is the chief because they're the best at working, so I'd have to be a good hunter if I wanted to go there and claim chief rights.

Yes. One drop rule. Fuck off to Israel

Subhuman. The day of the biovirus is coming. Hope your family gets killed by jihadis

Don't worry, it is just a shower.

I was born there (Bayreuth) and spent my childhood moving between there an America. Since my dad was in the Army, he tried to get assignments there as often as possible for my mom. I miss it, but every time I go back to visit,more stuff is gone. My grandparents village used to only have a handful of Turks, now when you go, half the women are wearing hijabs.

What about the Thuringian side? I know Bavarians are pretty based, but my Oma is a total cunt

How many kids does the lady want?

>believe in the bible
any philosopher want to take a crack at this statement?

Whiter than London

You are not Bavarian you god damn injun

disgusting

It's just one great-great-great-great-great grandmother dude

I don't want any genetic noise in my homeland. You are White American now

It's the NZ Zeit loving moron again. Look faggot, allowing any genetic drift with middle eastern genetic garbage, just because Hitlah had jewish friends is simply foolish.

>heritage thread
>all the Americans say they're 2nd or 3rd generation
>vast, vast majority of white Americans are 4th or more
Okay

>Bayreuth
>Bavaria
kys

Sorry, I am not a white mongrel, but my family came here late.

this is what i wish i was. im only half that

I was born there, but it's not where my family is from.

do it

Damn you're probably inbred

Aussie shitposting for sure

>2 Nuclear physicist got 12 children.
Maybe mankind still has a chance i dunno. With families like this.

if you aint dutch you aint much

Does it count as racemixing if it stays in the British Isles?

I N B R E D
N
B
R
E
D