What the fuck drives a 48 year old father of four to ram his van into some muslims?

what the fuck drives a 48 year old father of four to ram his van into some muslims?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-2maNOq0LA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cannabis

Racism

He looked pretty wasted

>what the fuck drives a 48 year old father of four to ram his van into some muslims?
Muslim niggers taking over his country. He's a hero, and there WILL be more.
It's war!!!

hmmm let's think about this one.... it couldn't be the constant islamic terror attacks that happen on a monthly basis could it...?

ITS JUST PART AND PARCEL LIVING IN A BIG CITY. THE KUFFAR ARE RISING UP AND COMMITING JIHAD AGAINST MUSLIM INFIDELS

INSHALLAH

Gee, I fucking wonder.

dad of the year

a msulim blowing up some kids at a concert, or
a muslim ramming a van into a crowd or
a bunch of muslims ramming a van into a crowd
take your pick desu

Peter Hitchens pls go

A concert bombing carried out by Muslims.

It's TRUMP's fucking fault! His islamophobia has spread throughout the world. IMPEACH HIM NOW AMERICUNTSSS!!

I would be proud if my dad would kill shitskins

When your country takes your privacy and erodes your freedoms, while eroding your history, your culture your nation as a whole in the name of protecting you from an issue that they have planted, grown and fed.

Your country is being overrun at a rate the media isn't even showing. You are being told to just "keep calm and carry on".

This is how you're supposed to be react. For the better of your tribe and your people.

I really hope there will be more. A thousand times more. A MILLION times more.

Still trying to figure out if this is a psyop like the other hoaxes

Looks real desu

kiddy diddler cover ups

He's a father of four. What future do his children have if London continues to be taken over by Muslims? He can either run away from his home and flee to the countryside, or he can fight back the way Muslims have been. It's become very real that Muslims intend to target white children to destroy whites and take their country. As a nonsense have said, this man is a hero, and I hope more fathers and grandfathers come to the correct conclusion that this man did: we have to fight for our children's future.

dat cia paycheck

>ram his van into some muslims
Big deal. No humans were hurt

honor, love, virtue

Common sense.

Globalists caused it, and their social engineering programs. They are not going to stop unless radical measures are taken. Unless a vast majority of people start really getting upset and start protesting this shit, it will keep going.

Resistance

Press F to pay respects for what this hero did.

or psychosis

muslims

He's a fucking hero. Makes me feel like Isis routing this guy on but idgaf. Probably the bravest white boy on this planet right now.

The gas pedal obviously

Duh , the van.

MANESTREEM MEDIER

YHVH's righteous love

HAHAHAHAHA fucking muslims get a taste of their own shit! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Remember #notallwhitepeople #notallchristians

That image is cool as fuck.

this does.

It might have been completely spur of the moment. How often do you get an opportunity to ram a car into a crowd of muslims? They were outside gathered on the pavement because someone was ill.

+1. With this incident is it finally time for people in power to admit that the cultures simply do not mix and that islam has no place in the West?

Lack of empathy and mid life crisis feelings of pointlessness and irrelevance

fuel in car and heart

You're missing the point. The correlation with all these terrorists is not race or financial status. No, the correlation is something far worse, something far more tragic. They are all van drivers. DVSA on suicide watch.

I want to write to this guy in prison by sending him a sheet of paper full of F's.

That could have been the kicks to the head.

Underrated

The Muslim race huh?

Muslims attack Christians
London Mayor Sadiq Khan Says Islamic Terrorism Is Just ‘Part & Parcel’ of Living In A Big City Mar 22nd, 2017

Christians attack Muslims
The Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, has said: "This is a truly horrific terrorist attack on our city, where innocent bystanders were deliberately targeted after returning from the Taraweeh Ramadan prayers. June 19, 2017

If you are happy to explain his actions as in response to Islamic terrorism then surely you can blame Islamic terrorism on American and British military action in Islamic parts of the world, in exactly the same way? They are literally two sides of the same coin.

Just started rewatching the show.
I already gasped at how big the Dai-Gurren is compared to other stuff.
The size progression is fucking insane.
You don't realize how fucking huge the spiral mechs are until you compare them to something familiar.

>surrounded by muslims
>doing muslim shahada hand simbol pointing to their allah abomination

I'm sure in a year from now, they'll admit what investigators already know: this idiot is a shitslam convert to Shia shitslam, and being a good Shia goyim, he had to go and kill Sunni shitskins.

The media and politicians will milk this and pretend as long as possible that the man was some violent Christian who just wanted to kill a bunch of random people coming out of a mosque.

psyop for sure. ragheads would have killed him if it were real.

This song is to blame youtube.com/watch?v=Y-2maNOq0LA

Europe what have they got to do to make you come alive
What has happened to the heritage that once was yours and mine
A capitalistic economy, the communists roam the streets
The old people aren't safe outside, what solution do we seek

Europe awake, for the white man's sake
Europe awake, before it's too late
Europe awake, Europe awake now

We've got to get together soon, and take our nations back
The race board, and the traitorous politicians should be sacked
You can't turn on the TV because we know what we're going to see
Either moaning immigrants, or the lying C.N.D.

We've got to get together now, and wage our nation's fights
If we don't act quickly, we're going to face the endless night
We've got to take our nations back, from all the traitorous scum
You'd better believe it, our day will soon have to come

REALLY GRINDS YA GEARS

Why is gesturing with his finger like an Islamist? Is that a taunt lol

He'd had enough, girls get raped: police look the other way, 22 kids killed in a concert: we must come together, anti white housing policy, anti white judicial system, brits kept poor and going extinct in their own country. Someone has to fight back
I condemn all violence, GCHQ, but this is the inevitable consequence, like no-one saw this coming.

I father of 8 shitskins, wearing there religious garb speaking a foreign language

Has nobody noticed he's doing the ISIS one finger salute yet? Lol

>You don't realize how fucking huge the spiral mechs are until you compare them to something familiar.
You mean like the Universe

Yet Islamists have threatened the entire west, including Ireland. How are you gonna justify an attack on us since we haven't done shit to the ME. It has nothing to do with "revenge", it's all about conquering.

you''ll get nothing but lazy shit posting in these threads

My guess is he left the religion of peace.
We'll never hear about it though.

>what the fuck drives a 48 year old father of four to ram his van into some muslims
He drove himself, OP.

You are literally calling them "Islamists", not referring to them by nation. Do you not see the irony of your post?

A big paycheck from Israel.

^this

It's the start of the inevitable breakdown of rule of law in the country.
>police brush 1400 rapes under the rug in Rotherham so as not to inflame muslim tensions
>retarded hate speech laws mean you go to jail longer for posting a dumb tweet than driving drunk
>Bombs go off outside teenager concerts, despite the knucklehead being on MI5's radar for years
>porous borders mean that we now have over 500 ISIS fighters returned from fighting abroad

Native Brits are going to revert to mob rule pretty soon. It ain't going to be pretty when it happens.

Muslims.

He did his part. Have you?

Same shit that drove most of you guys to the red pill

It was a van of peace silly

lol yes goyim, attack your own people. defend those who wish to behead you!

you retarded fucking white boy.

The same motivation for Jihadists....
>Everyone has a breaking point, shill

We're watching you.

>what the fuck drives a 48 year old father of four to ram his van into some muslims?

Spending 12 hours a day on BritPol

Being so, so tired of Muslim terrorist attacks every single day of the week, every single day of the year, and being told you can't do anything about it or you're racist.

I wouldn't be surprised if a friend of his died in one of the like 10,000 Muslim terror attacks in Europe the past year.

this

The Islamophobic rhetoric of the Murdoch owned press and Daily Mail rag tabloid spouting fear and hatred and division is what blah blah blah fucking lefties

Me throwing a molotov cocktail through your mosque window is just part and parcel of living in Great Britain.

>He is a father
>Lives in England
>Tries to kill Muslims

Answer is easy

Rotherham and other Muslim run child rape rings.

He lives in Wales. He isn't English.

Sup Forums

PART
A
R
C
E
L

blah blah blah fifteen words

Because multuralism on a large scale is literally a cancer destroying europe from the inside out and completely fragmenting our society?

This brother here took the ultimate sacrafice and one the first steps towards salvation. I have nothing against the mudslimes or islam but this insanity must be brought to an end.

Muhammed ali said himself, "People want to stay with their own"

ALLAHU ACKBAR!

He was drunk & it was an accident. Everything reported is from mudslime eyewitnesses who are lying to infidels for political gain.

cultural appropriation

i have a united nations flag

I dunno man. Maybe seeing and reading almost daily about women being gang raped by the hundreds, kids being molested by the thousands, people being run over in the street randomly, people being hacked up with machetes on a night out, LITTLE GIRLS being blown up at a pop concert, soldiers having their heads cut off in middle of the street in broad daylight in their own country by a specific group of people who only entered the country within your lifetime.....and then walking around the streets of just about any major urban area and realising that its completely infested with those same people, and they keep on coming. But the rest of your people are too spineless to do anything and most wont even acknowledge that we are in a cultural, demographic and ideological war.

I think it was probably just an accident, someone was in the road having a heart attack before he even hit anyone, too much of a coincidence, probably just that they were blocking the road & he bumped into a couple by mistake, maybe he'd had a drink or two who knows, no harm in that, it's good to have a beer once & a while.

Desperation

>He lives in Wales. He isn't English.

Fucking Christ!!
You cunts are worse then leafs.
I do have a question though.

The physical Island upon which Wales, England and Scotland lie, what is that Island's name?

Redpills

It only takes one man to start a revolution

he dindu nuffin. his car probably malfunctioned and he accidentally hit some people who happened to be muslims

Great Britain, of course

The Islamic republic of Al-Britanistan.

He couldn't find any niggers to run over.

Great Briton

Bravery