Any chance of these two countries merging into one country?

Any chance of these two countries merging into one country?

Why? Why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Slovenian_history
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's forbidden by constitution in both countries I think. But if there was a big shift of some sort (civil war or such), so that we could get rid of these constitutions it would probably happen, because the will is there and both sides know that they belong together.

>It's forbidden by constitution in both countries

mind blown... REALLY?

Why should they? Smaller countries have higher chances to be prosperous, only Sup Forumstards think otherwise and want to merge anything with everyone.

Not likely in the near future, but i would like to see it happen

well... i know people who dont like the schluchtenpisser

No, because it will let look Germany's borders even less aesthetic.

at least in Austria it's forbidden. what would be a possibility though is an Austrian-Bavarian merge, followed by a North German-Austrobavarian merge.

That's also my main issue with that tbqh. we would need to annex Bohemia to ease the pain.

Last time that happened they irreparably destroyed Europe.

Ever heard of Anschluss? It happened... and it was FORCED.

Gee, I wonder why

NORWAY

Austrians have own identity after WW2, the Jews made sure they promote nationality there and convince them they are of Austrian race, but then again they are same race as Africans.

like this?

said the asian rape baby

I don't think so. I find this more possible, but still not likely.

your post would be more credible had you no posted under the Nazi flag you fucking retard

we can only dream...

Both nations are Germans, Austria just had independent state for long long time, way before rest of the German states decided to unite.

>I find the far more diverse option with even more different cultures and languages the more possible one

>decided

It feels like Moravia and something in the north is missing, but that might be just my personal feeling.

Theyre like serbia and montenegro , and romanian / moldova

Only during the next major war probably

One of those two countries has existed on the world map for 800 years.

the other country has existed on the world map since 1871 and is called Germany.

Are you retarded? We border with Austria and Aryan according to Hitler.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Slovenian_history
>Adolf Hitler annexes Austria to the Nazi Germany. Slovenes in Austrian Carinthia practically become German citizens.

gib bavaria to austria

Germany has existed for hundreds of years as the land of German speaking people and Austria was a part of that
the song "Deutschland über alles" was written in

haha aa

vänta bara ett par hundra år så ordnar det sig

*1841 for example

This would work better.

I'd rather have that.

part of Switzerland's prosperity came due to it's small size

It looks better if you also add South Tyrol and Eupen-Malmedy.

Wasn't Austria part of Bavaria until Frederick II of the Holy Roman Empire sawed it in half to punish the Duke of Bavaria for failing to send military aid to the Emperor?

Germany should be broken back into it's pre-unification principalities. Blame Britain for allowing it.

oh u

maybe YOU are missing.

>Smaller countries have higher chances to be prosperous

That's mostly because they tend to be monocultural and easier to govern. Ancap and multi-culti BTFO.

Single German nation is artifactial concept.

>we would need to annex Bohemia
Isn't that how WW2 happened?

>Not slashing Turkey
>Not restoring colonial rule

SWISS SURGE

>Ancap BTFO
hardly
Read Hoppe. He advocates for a "Europe of 1000 Liechtensteins".

no, it was all fine after Zerschlagung der Resttschechei. Poland was a bridge to far.

and pomerania, silesia, east brandeburg, prussia, north schleswig, and alsace loraine

Eupen-Malmedy is historically part of Luxembourg (the low countries), but I agree on that when Asutria gets all of South-Tirol (current Trentino-Alto-Adige)

It's not a ideal Europe map, it's a "what if" map.

>Overnational decentralized confederation of independent city-states
Perfect.

Yeah, and if Karl Albrecht had won against Maria Theresia in the succession war, Bavarian rule would have been reestablished.

well, yes, the little rest that was left decided to join Prussia, even though Bavaria had to be bribed but was willing to be because it had spent to much money on fancy castles.

Nah, our country was established to restore Lotharingia (Belgium, Luxembourg, northern Netherlands, alsace and Lorraine). All our work would be useless when we join Germany again.

Vorarlberg independence when?

Why don't Serbia and Republika Srpska join together? What is the point in holding the fake country of Bosnia together as it is?

Bavarians have more in common with Austrians, than they do with other Germans. They should just break off from ze fatherland and join them.

checked

not implying I know more about your country's history than yourself, but weren't your main accomplishments: 1. getting rid of Spanish rule, 2. getting rid of catholics, 3. establishing a republic? None of that would be lost in case of Dutch Anschluss.

No chance except for some unforeseen existential threat.
Our cultures are more different than most would suspect.
I like Germans but they are more often than not left wingers, except for Bavarians.

Because, my burger friend, your government doesn't want to close one of it's playgrounds just yet.

bemerkt

Fucking leaf.

Or simply have their own nation so the right wing Germans in Bavaria and Austria counterbalance the fucked up shit Merkel does.

Maybe they are worried that Americans will start murdering them again?

Because borders would be to ugly

t. picnic blanket

>Anyone still wanting to merge with German Caliphate

Bavarian, Austrian, Czech Federation when?

Why not annex all of Bosnia then?

No one wants those Muslims.

Yes

And we don't want to live with the piefkn
Germans and Turks vote left/far left in majority
Having cuck propaganda on german tv and leftist faggots on youtube is already enough

>I like Germans but they are more often than not left wingers
>Germans and Turks vote left/far left in majority
Only solid reason tbqh. But as long as that's the case, I'll accept your concerns.

zur Kenntnis genommen

And what are they going to do with 17% non Serbs in Republika Srpska,mainly 14% of Bosniaks (Muslims).They would have to cleanse them or integrate them.And the question is if Bosniaks want to be integrated in this new state.

Both were enforced upon us by the all-lies war criminals - we don't have a constitution backed up by the citizens, but we're allowed to vote a new one in.

No it wasn't - the people voted for it.

why make things complicated. keep it like it is. It works out fine.

(You)

Do you understand that there are 49% of christians in Bosnia.Of this 49%,30% are Serbs,15% Croats and others.Not whole Bosnia is Muslim.

"practically"

FREEEDOM!!!

This would balance out the EU nicely. Let's make nice Euroregions of about equal population.

>if there was a big shift
whats why there is 50000 americans stationed in Germany

Unification of austria and bavaria when

So? As far as I know the Croats are mostly on their own part of the country, just as the Serbs are concentrated on their part.
Would you want to have the Muslim majority parts integrated into Croatia?
I wouldn't and I suppose Serbs wouldn't either.

hmm, really makes me think.

Anarcho Holy Roman Empire when?

Königsberg?

Bavaria is the 2nd state in housing refugees. Munich is full of sandniggers and Indians. Also fuck their shitty leather trousers and Fisch disgusting weißwurst with sweet mustard.

Sure as hell not on their own volition. I know the politics in Bavaria and most Austrians follow it too.
The leader of Bavaria was against these refugees from the very beginning.
Fuck Merkel-Kasner-Jude.

ANSCHLUSS WHEN

sorry Otto, looks like you'll have to be satisfied with building bunk beads for syrians bulls in your spare time, while leftist jews are making Germany police state shithole swamring with niggers.

>muh Großdeutschland
>I'm 1/64 prussian!

The only difference is that they re rich , bwhahahha.My country is a shithole.

As i wrote in previous post,14% of Republika Srpska consists of Bosniaks

Oh for fuck sake
You know how it ended last time

The politicians in Bavaria suck Merkels clit tho. CSU acted a bit uppity but has been put back in place.

poor polak..

Doesn't sound impossible to get rid of those numbers. Maybe trade some territories with Muslims or resettle people along racial lines.
It is clear to everyone that the multicultural society of Bosnia will not continue to exist indefinitely.
It is only held together by outside force. Once the outside force is gone, something is bound to happen there.

Jesus christ, and just think in another 10 years the colors will be opposite. Those poor people are gonna be hacked up with machetes.