Why do you hate Romania?

Other urls found in this thread:

nineoclock.ro/president-iohannis-awarded-light-unto-the-nations-at-global-forum-of-american-jewish-committee-we-cannot-allow-anti-semitism-to-threaten-health-of-our-democracies/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_overseas_colonies
sweden.se/
ancient.eu/img/r/p/750/2613.png?v=1485680707
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because you send a fuckload of disgustin gypsies to beg outside of our stores

>swedecuck tries to acts tough
You should be grateful for the enrichment cuck

>hiding behind a swasitka
wew lad, so ashamed of your country?

cuck fag ashamed of his country and hides behind irrelevant dead flag

Why would we like them?

They're your gypsies now m8

I fucking wonder. You tell me.

meanwhile in Swedenstan

I don't, it's nice country (except for the garbage which is everywhere) with beautiful nature, low costs, friendly dogs and good people.

>hiding behind a swasitka
I never thought I'd hear this sentence in my life

Stop sending your people to beg on the streets and steal.

But I don't, I have a crush on a Romanian gril (not a gypsy)

SHUT UP GYPSY!

because Vampires are a nuisance

Well now you have

pic related is meanwhile in your failed nation

I told a Romanian about the whole vampire thing and she had no idea what I was on about. Then I asked her about Vlad the Impaler and she got kinda salty and told me he's actually Vlad Tepes and he dindu nuffin (for the record I agree, removing kebab is always justified)

Sweden, the time to talk tough to Germany was in WW2, and you didnt care to participate

That was the time to be nice to germany
Now is the time to trash them

They're top tier kebab and commie removers and aren't all gypos, contrary to popular belief.

>could also be new swedes
sven... are you even trying?

when was your last war again?

Why would we like you? You're just another parasitic Eastern European country, living off EU gibs and your main export are subhuman gypsies. Also, stop this "muh Latin unity" LARPing. The Spanish and Italians hate you and want you to leave their countries. They'll never see you as their equal. Disgusting nation. I would kill every Romanian on the planet, if I could.

I don't. I'm half Romanian

Who else are good kebab and commie removers?

>blacks lives matter
>subhuman gypos
what's the difference?

I don't think people generally hate Romania. What I think is the problem is that people mistake you for Gyspys.

Don't have any reason. Met some work study students over here and they were fairly nice. One of the chicks was fine as hell.

they're your people now

Romania is cool, the gypsies on the other hand...

Cruel cunts.

I just googled Germans and took the first picture

But alteast we won our last war

Stop accepting them?

>Because you send
Nobody sends them. The gypsies are thieves and opportunists. They go to rich countries to live off welfare and rob people.
They are hated by ethnic Romanians as well because they refuse to integrate, they refuse to get jobs, refuse to pay taxes, want to live off welfare, want to steal all the time, they behave rude and primitive.
And for some reason we can't kill them because "human rights". It was much better when Ion Antonescu was leader. I wish we had another leader like him again. Today we have jew loving, cucked president. Pic related.

nineoclock.ro/president-iohannis-awarded-light-unto-the-nations-at-global-forum-of-american-jewish-committee-we-cannot-allow-anti-semitism-to-threaten-health-of-our-democracies/

literally who

I don't, I like Romania.

actually you lost your last war to russia and they took finland from you

>Why do you hate Romania

large percentage of rom gypsies, otherwise no reason, good country.

Because it's full of Romanians

Isn't your language similar to Romanian ?

Please don't use your American education to try and say what wars we won and lost

Yes. Both Latin languages

Why didn't Sweden ever had colonies ?

carolus was too busy conquering europe

>what is Russia and Finland

White romanians are pretty cool.

You mean Romance languages ?

The vampire thing was created by Bran Stoker to promote his book, Dracula. And thus the myth was born.
The historical figure of Vlad Tepes (or Vlad the Impaler in English) was not a vampire but did punished murderers and thieves by impaling them.

they did briefly:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_overseas_colonies

we had like 4
but those didn't last long

>swedish men 2016
>posting a english person
nice post kike

They changed sides during ww2 like faggots. They should of stayed Allied with the Germans until the end.

I guess, In viking era they did start some cities like Kiev for example but other than that... Russia is not Sweden former colony I don't know what you mean.

Guess why.

better?

the legacy lives on

Hey, thanks for the link gonna read that now

I don't know the name in English. In Italian it's "lingua romanza"

Lol good. I wish our government would outright ban gypsies fom comming back and would force them all out. The west deserves them.

Don't worry I don't discriminate. I hate all of you slavshit immigrants equally.

I really do not. In fact, one of my best friends is a Romanian girl, who my girlfriend hates. She is skinny, has fair brunette hair, blue eyed, and a beautiful person both on the inside and outside. I have been able to trust her with many of my life's worst problems and doubts more than basically anyone else. I have no reason whatsoever to hate her nation.

>No refunds

And gypies aren't your real problem Sven

just see your own OFFICIAL site

sweden.se/

we hate ourselves
să-mi bag pula-n toți pomanagii și pensionarii care au votat psd, așa poate nu mai muriți de foame că-mi mâncați mie muia moși idioți

Romanians are pure scum

WRONG.

Romania was dragged in WW2 by Hitler, see Second Vienna Awards.
Had Michael did not agree to surrender, it would had been way worse for Romania.

romance languages

Because they prefer Muslim immigrants rather than East European.
Cucks..

But can you understand what a Romanian is saying ? I can somewhat Understand a Czech or Slovakian person if they speak slowly. I can tell you that Its easier to understand Czech or Slovakian than it is to understand a Kashubian which is a Polish person from the Baltic coast.

Atleast Gypsies are Indo-european with Indo-Aryan Language
And Romanians are true hiers of Rome with German,greek,roman admixture.

>unlike you

litter, 8am cheap lagers, trashtier

Eu am votat PSD. Cu ce e mai bun Iohannis?

atleast those are swedish so yeah
But still. Those aren't a good representation of Swedish people

I could post a picture of Latsbrah and say that is the average swedish man

ta bort

Jesper Söder, google him

I like Romania

Some words are common, and the way you construct setance, often times you can hear even without any practice common phrases, yet without actually learning the language you can't understand stand

>We wuz Indo-European

So you're Indians. Thank for the honesty.

>Average Swedish man

ești oligofren sau te prefaci? unde ai văzut tu iohannis la parlamentare? hai du-te si suge pula la unguri cu dragnea, trebuie să aperi țara de guvernul instaurat de el

>average romanian man

Child Sex Trafficking Mafia runs your country. Same as my country, but at least we the docility from TV and Florida in the water to help the average people still play nice. You guys are stretched out on rack of that torture without any anesthesia, and has made you fuckers aggressive opportunists, like an Israeli: do you even see other people as human?

Listen Mohammad... I know they don't teach you this in school, but Gypsies are Indo-european

ancient.eu/img/r/p/750/2613.png?v=1485680707

Now how about you STFU and go rape little Elsa

During my short foray here I don't dislike Romania but i'm not super impressed either. It is a beautiful country.

Jesus

Because you lag my game. I'm actually justifying a wargoal on you as we speak.

Imagine if Swedish colonization of the Americas worked out. Trump would be speaking Swedish today.

>Average Swedish children
He looks like my father, still whiter then you

Pic of Europe btw. Rate my borders.

La parlamentare nu am votat PSD. Dar tot nu prea vad diferenta intre ei si PNL.

We understand only a few words, easier for us to learn spanish, italian, french and all the romance languages.

Yeah I don't get it. Don't they know its bad , that germs exists . Hell even if they don't know germs exists because of lack of education or what ever I mean come on it fucking stinks!

I mean cmon... at this rate you'll become africa tier
your crime is rising especially rapes, while here it's safe as fuck, i see girls often walk alone at 1 AM here

Can you say the same?

you could say that about any European country really. German was almost our national language

Kill them all

Because you backstabbed your allies during all world wars. I think that is enough reason.
Noone should trust you.

>Our gypsies are Indo-European

Oookay? Do you feel like a fucking winner or something?

Why do try to insult me like you're Borat or something?

>I'll eat your shit!

>implying orange niggers would be allowed to live

>still whiter then you
reee, I only got 90%

why not post American niggers?

If we get another 2015 here, we are completely fucked

Girls no longer dare to walk alone.
I live in a city with 60k people yet girls don't even dare to walk alone in the evening in white neighborhoods
Pretty sad

Why didn't you take all of Russia? is there any benefit to having them as a puppet?