When did you realise Ireland was the last Bastion in Western Europe?

When did you realise Ireland was the last Bastion in Western Europe?

>Greater replacement level births
>Majority rural pop distrustful of outsiders
>200,000 strong GAA players of military age playing an Ireland only sport.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.ie/life/family/family-features/something-in-the-water-irish-village-with-population-of-just-550-people-celebrates-the-birth-of-30-babies-in-just-10-months-35838827.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your leader is poo

A conservative poo, apprenticed with a republican senator in US

I've recently been giving greater consideration to Ireland and I'd come to the same conclusion desu, there's no way you'd bend over and accept terror attacks as part and parcel like in England, France, and Germany. My mum's an O'Connor and her family came to England about 3 generations ago, and I was raised Catholic. Can I claim to be part-Irish, or is that just as cringeworthy as when yanks claim to be part-Irish?

Dublin lads get yourself a country girl. They are uncomfortable around niggers and want big families. Get to work (tinder set to 200km radius -- ignore glasgow moths)!

Go right ahead m8, desu I feel a bit of pride when yanks say they're Irish.

What do you mean? Which senator?

muh heritage

Fell free, first lesson is to learn how to pronounce the county's name. Remember: its eyer land not ahhhhh land

Say what you will about plastic paddies, but if it wasn't for their money and support Irish independence would've been a much harder fight

independent.ie/life/family/family-features/something-in-the-water-irish-village-with-population-of-just-550-people-celebrates-the-birth-of-30-babies-in-just-10-months-35838827.html

link for those interested

I do this every time, but I've always felt like I'm a bit of an embarrassing tryhard doing that too. It's like when I pronounce Budapest as 'Buda-pesht' because that's the official pronunciation, even though literally nobody else apart from Hungarians bothers.

People who live in cities become atomised, they have no community. So they don't care if it changes due to mass immigration.

I'm in New York we love the irish.

>pikeys have a lot of babies
really makes you think

Nothing wrong with being proud of your ethnicity. All four of my grandparents are Irish but born and raised in London. Have Irish surname. I'm sure as hell alot more proud of being Irish than what fucking cucked Londonstan has turned into. Guard yourself Gael bros.

Jack Quinn was a Republican member of the US House of Representatives from 1993-2005. Ireland’s youngest ever Taoiseach was one of the students that worked with him as an intern back in 2000. Leo Varadkar worked in the congressman’s office in Washington DC while he was on an internship under the Washington Ireland Program.

Speaking to RTÉ, the former congressman spoke of his delight that one of his former student interns has reached the taoiseach’s office.

"We were thrilled to have Leo in the office. I have participated in the Washington Ireland Program for many years. In our office, right up to the office I am in today, our interns work. The interns are not there to make copies. They work, they sit down with the rest of our staff who are there for ten years or more and they do all that needs to be done.

"Leo was actively involved and it was a busy time in the Congress so I hope he got a good flavour of what Congressional office in the United States looks like and the work that is done in a district that represents 700,000 people," said Mr Quinn, who is now president of Erie Community College in upstate New York.

He added: "He was an ambitious young man who was bound for success in a lot of different ways."

Mr Quinn recalls that Leo Varadkar’s internship in Capitol Hill was during the controversial period between the Bill Clinton and George W Bush administrations.

He said: "After the presidential election we had the whole business of the Supreme Court cases over who would be the president. The calls that were coming into my office were off the charts on both sides of that issue. It wasn't enough to say 'Thanks for calling.'

"These people expected answers and Leo actually led some of the others in our office with developing those answers so that they were complete and left people satisfied. I hope that kind of experience was helpful but I must tell you, he gave us more that we gave him."

"pikey"?, you must be a Brit.

a gay poo

True, but it's only one half of my family. Other side is English for about 500 years, and Dutch-Belgian before that. Always thought of myself as nothing other than English really, as it was always a big stretch to claim any sort of connection with Ireland.

Isn't your population pretty small? Like 16 million or something?

Its actually about four to five million

And yet, I am not wrong. The criminal element of your country is fecund and antisocial. What will you do about it?

>le based non white gay conservative meme

Send them over to badly tarmac your drives.

That's pretty fucked. It's too bad because in my (limited) experience, the Irish are nice people

So you concede your baby boom is pikeys?

>tfw red headed boys are bullied in Polish schools
I wouldn't mind having Irish gf tho.

this is in donegal, and looking at these girls i can see they aren't pickeys or nackers. these are decent people

I hope you are right.

>News article about some schizoid potato niggers shitting out more babies

What is the media trying to slide by publishing this trash? Is it just that slow of a news day

so do i, if we could see the men it would be a dead tell

What the fuck I didn't realize Ireland's PM is a gay half-indian man whos fucking dad is a subhuman shitskin pajeet.
Sad!