MGTOW: Why aren't you deonating your sperm Sup Forums?

nypost.com/2017/06/17/sperminator-has-sired-dozens-of-kids-and-there-could-be-more-coming/

>High IQ male
>26 kids
>zero effort

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ProfessorAri/status/168104671620243456
twitter.com/ProfessorAri/status/143410110335692801
youtube.com/watch?v=b0EDNX47S20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mixed race black kids with no father
>good

what is "child support"?

Better than nothing. Much better.

Someone please find this man and cut his balls off

He doesn't pay any. These are sperm donations. It is the ideal way for a man to spread his seed.

Good. We should bleach all the lesser races.

>kike

He is solving the demographic crisis we face and single handedly saving at least 26 pollacks from the effort.

because I don't like paying 18 years worth of child support

>tfw you will never do this much for the white race

They always win, don't they? How many times have you spread your seed?

Probably 20 of those kids are from black moms who couldn't find a white husband.

If he's not paying for these kids, who is?

The baby incubators.

That's a nice cuck fantasy you have there, but keep your projections to yourself.

His eyes are little too bright, but if you mix it with Mexican it might become a nice goblin with decent blue eyes.

Isn't it obvious? We are.

>vanderhorst
k a n k e r

Are you people stupid? White people are fucking bleach! Just look at american niggers vs african niggers. They have only 20 = 35% white features, and it fucking shows.

You should all be banging everyfucking woman you can! Every niggress you bang is one whiter baby she has than darnell or jamal!

The sooner we bleach niggers out of the genepool the better the world is - and then arabs are next.

White seed is best seed. Get fit, bang whores, SAVE THE FUCKING WORLD LIKE THIS MAN!

The alternative of mixed raced niggers with no father is all-black kids with no father. In an ideal world they just wouldn't have kids, but that's currently unrealistic. It's not like he's marrying the woman and forgoing mating with a white female.

looks like Terry wearing blue contacts

yfw you will never be as successful as the sperminator

i have been considering starting a harem once i accumulate enough wealth...gotta speed this shit up

mgtow is for fags

Tax payers of course

You will just make your enemies stronger by doing this. Being bleached is how niggers were able to mount a civil rights movement in the 1960s, that and collaboration from Jews.

That baby is white.

Fuck this guy look who he is breeding, subhumans

>your kid will be raised by single moms or lesbians

>Ari Nagel
>Ari
>Those facial features
That's a Jew, not white

With 26 the odds are pretty good at least 1 will turn out uber

I TOLD YOU GUYS SO

Proof:

Bleaching is the best way.

Jews =/= white

Stronk independent womynz who need no man.

There's more niggers than whites. You are only creating smarter niggers. Whitish blacks are still black.

t. Martellus Brown

is that what you did to yourself, Sven?

This. Donate your sperm too.

To add onto this.

twitter.com/ProfessorAri/status/168104671620243456

twitter.com/ProfessorAri/status/143410110335692801

He's a Jew, and this type of behavior is disgusting.
>Has kids with nigs
>More Jews
>More nigst that taren't beign raised by a father

This is the epitome of reaching for low hanging fruit.

>bleach nigs

You're still making more nigs and in this case, making more Jews.

So a gay couple can raise my child? Fuck no.

You assume that having bleached kids has no impact on the woman's future decision making. Sure you are making more nigs, but she was going to do that anyway. Of all the races, niggers do NOT have the problem of being childless due to staying single.

Attitudes like this is why we'll all die out and be overrun with barbarians.

Who cares if there's a few rotten Apples, just make enough Apples.

>Ari
>white

user your kike detector is malfunctioning.

>Yes goyim, fuck all the brown people until you're all one color
I unironically hope that I some day will get to kill people like you.

But user you'll get to cuck two men for the price of one!

And American niggers are just as stupid as the African ones. Get in the oven.

True, but you're making nigs with the evil genes of a Jew, so it'll be far more cruel and cunning than a regular nig, as well as push degeneracy onto non Jews (for example, Drae black-Jew).

Fuck off schlomo.

This I can agree with. Unfortunately he isn't actually white so his offspring are probably going to be average-intelligence subversive degenerates.

Fucking this. Surely most of them will grow up to be degenerates, but at least they'll be whiter degenerates than what the women would've conceived with Tyrone next door. It's like you muricans WANT to stay non-white.

He looks like a jew

He is.

He is a Jew. Read the article. He doesn't charge their women either and agrees to do it secretly to cuck the goy

He's basically creating bio weapons

does a jew + nog = mixed race or mixed species?

>26 kids
It's fucking nothing

when i was a sophomore in high school, i had a biology teacher that told us about a friend he had in college who used to be a sperm donator, because apparently it paid very well. somehow one of the women who got his sperm managed to get around the legal barriers of him having no obligation and managed to get him for child support. i cannot even begin to fathom how, but i wouldn't put it past the government to fuck some guy over like that. i won't take that risk.

This guy is actually more alpha than any of you will ever come close to being.

>Dutch degenerates exporting retarded nigger semen to Austria.
Its so surreal its beyond hilarious.

Why? Did you want to gargle them or something swedecuck?

i keep reading this as detonating and it confuses me

I'd be ok with mixed race sons if they are like the Hodge twins, they are funny and pretty patriotic.

>German
>tall
>light brown hair
>currently getting my PhD

turns out my sperm count is too low to qualify for donations.

sorry race, I tried.

This actually happens, I think it's rare but I read about a guy this happened to. I think he was in Europe though.

Damn did they say what might have caused your low sperm count or is it just genetic?

The fact is there is a huge demand out there for white sperm.

It's every pollack's duty to donate for a good cause.

youtube.com/watch?v=b0EDNX47S20
you black motherfuckers

There are ways to raise your sperm count. Change your diet, sit less, wear looser underwear, exercise more, fap less, do whatever it takes man.

they suggested a couple of reasons, mostly to do with having been ill or overly stressed in the past few months. keep in mind that spermatogenesis takes over two months, and any events during that time can have an impact on the sperm count. nevertheless, there werent any particular events that seemed a plausible explanation.
I'm skeptical about too large an influence of genetics, just due to the paradoxical nature of it, evolutionarily speaking.

he's right. I know for a fact that in germany and in the netherlands donors are wanted. you can make some money off it as well, so just sign up at get yourself checked out for compatibility

I wonder how the mom is going to feel like when she discovers that her baby is not half white but half kike

There should be a general for this here. It's not like the average Sup Forumslack does anything else in their free time but fap, so why not put that activity to use for the sake of the white race?

>blond hair with blue/green eyes
>tfw will only be able to help my homecountry
>this tiny irrelevant country up north when white birth rates are low in Germany/UK and america is reaching the 50% non-white mark

I want to do more lads

I thought that other countries (or at least individuals) can buy sperm if they're lacking. Apparently Danish viking sperm is all the rage.

There is huge demand for your sperm. Women will line up for Swedish/nordic genes.

lmfao he's roaming around slinging d in public bathrooms

This is good news. I haven't had my IQ checked though which could perhaps be a dealbreaker but I'll look into it.