youtube.com/watch?v=UbKxovdc1E0

Sounds like a right fag.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cq1DKoln8WQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RQjpp_yrVU8
nytimes.com/2006/12/07/nyregion/07building.html
archive.is/nmD6C
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why did Ivanka marry this gross gay faggot kike?She could have at least married a good looking kike. I'm sure they exist somewhere.

I thought his voice would be deeper.

same. thrown off bigly, sounds way too nice

I didn't, I expected him to sound like he does like Damien desu

i think we can all agree jared sekms like a stand up guy, no?

as a tech guy i really like what he's saying about getting rid of paperwork in gov. Its 2017 for christ sakes

sounds like a jew

>Sounds like a right fag.
You sound like those fat retards from the movie Idiocracy.

Fuck it sounds like Woody Allen and Mort Goldman had a baby and it got super aids.

Kushner played a huge role in helping Trump during the election, and you're going to call him the Son of Satan because he happens to not be full on RWDS?

>From the outset of the presidential campaign of his father-in-law Donald Trump, Kushner was the architect of Trump's digital, online and social media campaigns, enlisting talent from Silicon Valley to run a 100-person social-media team dubbed "Project Alamo".[56] Kushner has also helped as a speechwriter and was tasked with working to establish a plan for Trump's White House transition team.[57] He was for a time seen as Trump's de facto campaign manager, succeeding Corey Lewandowski, who was fired in part on Kushner's recommendation in June 2016.[58] He had been intimately involved with campaign strategy, coordinating Trump's visit in late August to Mexico and he is believed to be responsible for the choice of Mike Pence as Trump's running mate.[56][59] Kushner's "sprawling digital fundraising database and social media campaign" has been described as "the locus of his father-in-law's presidential bid".[60]

>According to former Google CEO Eric Schmidt (who worked on technology for Hillary Clinton's campaign), Kushner's role in 2016 election was its biggest surprise. Schmidt told Forbes, "Best I can tell, he actually ran the campaign and did it with essentially no resources."[61] Federal Election Commission filings indicate the Trump campaign spent $343 million, about 59 percent as much as the Clinton campaign.

He looks evil, demonic even.

>Kushner played a huge role in helping Trump during the election

so say the jews.

>oy vey, goyim, store all of your sensative government data on jewish cloud servers!

>Trust us!

He's just jewish.

Why do kike talk like that?

>Kushner played a huge role in helping Trump during the election
kys jew

You sound like a right fag

Sounds and looks like Dennis Kucinich.
youtube.com/watch?v=Cq1DKoln8WQ

>implying I actually like that bloated kike rent boy drumpf
Kys Hershel

The truth hurts, doesn't it? Bannon literally came in only near the end. Trump's populism and success was entirely Trump and his family.

super-kikey

WE NEED TO REMOVE GOV PAPERWORK FOR THE VETS!!!! WE NEED TO REMOVE PAPER TRAIL FOR MY BAD DEEDS, DO IT FOR THE VETS!!! IT WILL HELP YOU WE PROMISE!

Putting government resources on the cloud is going to lead us into a Watchdogs type of scenario where hackers take down and abuse resources.

hes basically saying soon we will have to mark ourselves with the beast

this is so jewy. it's like a fucking jr. high election speech. fucking zuckerjewy. forced and fake...

well, he passes as an alpha male to the paid jew dweebs in ptg.

lol exactly. WE WILL IMPROVE THE LIVES OF TENS OF MILLIONZ OF AMERICANOS! TRUST ME, IT'S ME, (((JARED)))! LOL

Want to know how I know you're newfags?

I'm so divided and conquered right now. Why didn't I vote Hillary?!?

he talks like a fag and his shit's all retarded.

yh and i wonder who will be running all these programs when all your records go to computer hmmmmm Israeli companies spring to mind TALPIOT TALPIOT TALPIOT

you can't rewrite things, jew. also, the real people that got him elected will fucking butcher you. pull jared's scripted cock out of your mouth, fuckjewboi.

Just say "Jewish"

Holy shit, how did this under developed sperm actually get a woman like Ivanka Trump? She must be gay.

>also, the real people that got him elected will fucking butcher you

so, Trump and his family, and not Bannon and Breitbart? K

>Wants to remove review processes for new federal implementations

Stopped watching there, kike, sounds just like Cuckerberg

I believe the Trump/Kushner marriage was like 2 monarchies marrying off their son/daughter to the other back then it was for peace this scenario however I think is much more sinister

This dweeb is fucking ivanka trump

There is hope

>muh cloud servers
>muh modern browsers
So this rat kike just wants to make American agencies more vulnerable to hackers basically?

>dweeb
he's a handsome multimillionaire from an old money family lmao how delusional can you be

he's rich

he said nothing wrong.
top lad, imo
apart from the illegal palestinian settlements thing

>it's the current year

Michael Cera will play him in the next movie screencapthis

>people didn't a jew would have a jew voice

>Daily reminder Kushner is the boy king of the Illuminati.
Daily reminder Kushner is the boy king of the Illuminati.

sounds like a faggot to me

>woah jereds soo coooool now!!!!!

This fucking (((Scumbag))) need's to be flushed down the fucking toilett.

Typical burgers to elect someone like this (((cunt))) to run the country/planet.

I didnt vote if that makes you feel any better hanz

Kushner's company produces RFID chips. Not surprising he wants to bring America into the technical age.

BE PREPARED TO BE CHIPPED CITIZEN

No he isn't, it's some weirdo in New Jersey that wears jester clothing.

What is it about Trump that he can bring these kikes to heel?

a potent force

WARNING

NEVER EVER LISTEN TO ZIONAZIS EITHER ONLINE OR DIRELCTY

YOU MAY FALL UNDER SOME JEWISH SPELL

BEEN WARNED

SIEG HEIL

you could have looked him up on youtube to hear how he sounded before

really creeps me out how this jew has so much power though

ctr full throtlle

And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet

Friggin Kushner and his illuminati connections with the 666 building he bought, it's weird.
#NotMyAdvisor

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him that has understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred three score and six.

youtube.com/watch?v=RQjpp_yrVU8

Are you a millionaire?

"For example, Old Man Murdoch, he was baffled about how to do something like Blue Beam and create the N.W.O., and this guy just had solutions to a lot of the problems that had been stumping say Rockefeller type guys, so they just decided to go along with him because they were struggling to figure this stuff out themselves.

Bush has not been very successful at creating an N.W.O. and this guy is light years ahead of Bush in brain power."

Holy shit our govt is still using floppy disks what the actual fuck man

There goes that fag talk again

>This kid married Ivanka
The government is going to buy these tech companies' services. I suppose it's time for an upgrade, but the timing probably isn't the best. At least they're going to be working on the VA.

It's easy to hack the cloud
not so easy to hack a floppy disk.

I had much enjoyment from the Fappening pictures.

Holy shit, Michael Cera is running our government

is he wearing braces? It sure looks like it. Nonetheless, his teeth are crooked.

Moreover, he sounds like my students. What a great senior advisor! hahaha

nytimes.com/2006/12/07/nyregion/07building.html
archive.is/nmD6C

I think he has the title Senior Advisor because he's a senior in high school

We spend 20 dollars per month per government email address? That's an insane waste of money.

because he is the head of the illuminati since 2008.

This.
KGB still uses pen & paper

>80 billion dollars per year in tech spending
>over 2/3 of that is spent to maintain legacy systems
>mfw our govt needs Sup Forums's help badly

Soon we will do it all

>thinkpads with gentoo for everyone

He looks like he killed Jesus. Dirty rat face.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

>Move federal stuff to the cloud

Stupidest thing I have ever heard

This guy knows.

>mfw knowing COBOL and being able to use it in a legacy context makes me an extra 7 grand a year

Things make a lot more sense if you just accept that Jared Kushner is the head of the Illuminati.

he sounds like he got bullied alot, probably his entire life. only reason trump likes him is cause ivanka still calls donald for that stubby daddy dick

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>OY VEY, GOYIM, Sup Forums DIDN'T GET TRUMP ELECTED, THIS SNIVELING JEW DID!

Making government affairs completely digital wouldnt be so bad.

>psychopath
>has a frightening deep manly voice to cucks

yeah right

So what qualify him to talk about the infrastructure of the US and who elected him ?
In the United-Stats you don't have to be elected to hold office ?

alpha af... very high IQ... proud of him

Sounds like a whiny weak effete urbanite jew

fucking mclovin

Only a jew could be depraved enough to think Trump would violate the sanctity of father daughter relations.