This is one of the liberal plants that accused Bill Cosby of raping her...

This is one of the liberal plants that accused Bill Cosby of raping her. Probably as some kind of revenge plot because he strengthened race relations and fucked with the Jewish scheme.

Say something nice about him/her/it.

whats that hairstyle called?

She got blacked so hard it went to her hair

if bob dylan was trans

Shit.

This time, Sup Forums takes side with the women or with the nig?

popcorn.gif

The q-tip

I'd go with coz. Deciding you were raped 30 years after the fact is not an argument. This can happen to any guy and should not be normalized.

looks like a lesbo

>whats that hairstyle called?
Gimme a weedeater.

She used to be somewhat attractive.

I thought he only raped girls...

ftfy

holy shit is that m00t

(S?)he can probably stab someone with that nose, very useful
He literally spoke out against nigger culture you twat

how do i get jaw gainz like that?

Well shit, she claims he drugged her but what she didn't know is that he took twice the dose as whatever he gave her in order to fuck that thing.

she looks like Beavis fucked Butthead

Are you the gatekeeper

lickalotapuss

Agghhh fuck, my sides

Part of a deliberate attempt to make her look as utterly unappealing as possible. Not to hard to see that if you shave off 30 years and add an effort to make her as attractive as possible (which is what all these whores were doing which put them in Cosby's presence to begin with), she was probably pretty attractive.

Gloria Allred makes them do it to prejudice the jury by presenting a "not asking for it" look because she's a shitty fucking lawyer who won't win these on the merits.

It probably backfired, as the average juror would ask him- or even herself why someone who had the god tier selection of whores to fuck that Cosby had would pick something like that.

Post the original

looks like a man who put on some women shit

Phil Spector.

Damn. Disturbingly good call.

She burned the coal, she paid the toll. No sympathy.

looks like a mutant sigourney weaver.

I dream of a day when someone like this enters the courtroom and the bench just rules right then and there.

"Let the record reflect, the prosecution has called a transparent kike agitator in full regalia to take the stand. Decision in favor of the defense. Damages on countersuit awarded in triple the amount petitioned. We are adjourned."

underrated

Just

No one gonna say this is Daniel Tosh in a wig?

Who's this guy?
An expeditious explanation would be appreciated.

Oh shit....

She probably deserved it

its wearing a cluck cross?

I think the photo proves Cosby would have to drug himself to hit that. then again some guys will hit anything.

Kike

Nice music

Holy shit is that Brian May

U wot m8? Shes manly looking as fuck & shes got a rocky dennis forehead