Clean-shaven white male

>clean-shaven white male

Very descriptive for a complete lie isnt it?

This white male demonization is so cringy. Obvious desperate attempt to virtue signal.. Except everyone hates tabloid rags so its useless

Lol

>"White supremacist"
>has muslim and black friends
FALSE FLAG

I really, really, really like this image.

VAN PRIDE WORLD WIDE!

The "clean shaven" is just a distraction or excuse to also put up white male and make the connection between evil horrors and white males.

But we already knew that

>Inb5 it's "his wife's son"
No proof of that being the case so it's just a nigger in the pic

I wonder if they'd have made such a detailed description if the races were reversed, oh wait.
Makes you think doesn't it?

why isn't the media reporting the truth that the mosque is linked to Islamic extremism?

you know... (((media)))...

Reads like fanfiction.

Is that the stalker girl from 2 and a half men?

Everyone in England knows about Finsbury park mosque

The muslims were on the ground helping a man who feinted in the middle of the fucking street and the "white" guy turned into them and hit them BECAUSE THEY WERE STANDING IN THE FUCKING MIDDLE OF THE ROAD. It was an accident, not a terror attack.

Lols

Holy shit do you have a sauce?

Based fascist chick.

>Terrorist attack when a Muslim does it
>White man does it, its not considered a terrorist attack even when it is politically motivated.

Why would they make a false flag like this when they are so good at other "false flags" user?

dat ass

damn dude, dat ass

Posts like this one are great exposes of the implicit anti white bias that nearly all white people have for their own color these days.

Decades of white self hatred propaganda have taken their toll and now they don't even realize that they eat, sleep and breath the collective guilt that they fight against so strongly when done to non whites.

There is not honor in the Liberal mind. Never play fair with it. It has been assured since birth that whites are evil and non whites are saints. It believes that whites are the problem with the world and a lack of whites is the solution.

White man can do no right and anyone else can do no wrong. This is the real state of white countries in the 21st century.

The end to this fan fic would be total civil war, and immediate annihilation of the democrat party from the United State political structure.

As he is a jew this is just another example of semetic terrorism

How did this guy bag a hot isreali jew

He opened the oven.

If only I had the power to stop the Earth from rotating.

That must be one desperately proud user.

>Darren Osborne

Guy with 4 kids and his 'partner'.
Something is fishy. Was this guy paid to do this?
Soros linked?

That's beyond disgusting.
Ancestors vomiting from Valhalla.

>driving van
>come to part of street blocked by dead man and crowd
>ask what's going on
>get hostility in response
>abuse them back
>try three-point turn
>muslims wonder wtf he's doing
>start blocking and pelting the van, panics
>drives down dead end slowly (there's no other way to make that turn, especially in a van)
>hits a guy trying to block the van, panics more
>bumps into bollards, stops
>gets out of van
>nearly gets lynched, but the salafist imam realizes that they'd all be in serious trouble if this continues
>salafist imam has a smart idea
>they move the dead old man into the path of the van
>immediately declared a terrorist attack by the entire media
>councillor warns public not to post angry posts against him because they could invalidate the trial if such a poster gets picked as jury
this will be the stitch-up of the century because there's simply too much lynch-mob inertia not the find him guilty of whatever

Italy might just survive this. Maybe after they solve their muslim problem, they can get their waste municipality back in order (aka clean their room)

UNironically thinking this may be a false flag, or at least blown out of proportion by the media.

Top kek

Please stop, my penis can only get so errect.

You didn't use the crosswalk!

holy shit

>impeaching Pence

lmao, not even a full democrat house or senate would even touch that proposition with a 10 foot pole

Ho
Lee
Shit

any specific evidence behind this claim. sounds about right

>that 2nd paragraph

i can't even formulate into words my utter and complete disgust

>come to part of street blocked by dead man and crowd

where are you getting this?

it's a fake pic lad, not that i'd doubt they wouldn't do it.

God damn.
Good work, agent Mulder.
Now some G-man is gonna stalk you and tell you that you've dug too deep.

is it as bad as it seems like on Sup Forums, Sven? I'm guess the cancer is stemming mainly from the big cities

FUCK YOU WHITE PEOPLE YOUR TIME IS COMING

Tell us how you really feel.

>
fake

Mike Enoch has a jew wife and a black brother and he's a white supremacist.

why do you follow the teachings of a pedophile? are you low iq or were you just raised to be a muslim and never bothered researching your own religion?

HAHAHAHA This guy is something else.

He claims to be a devoted male feminist, but bans feminists from his facebook group that disagree with him. Almost no one takes this cuck seriously.

aside from autistic commenters, has anyone actually unironically said this guy 'dindu nuffin' yet?

Most people seem to generally think this was a bad thing from what I've seen.

So, since he's in police custody, has anyone figured out why he did it?

the man who died of a heart attack and was being swarmed around...?

you're operating with the assumption he deliberately attacked somebody

Did I? I didn't mean to.
I mean it's perfectly possible he just had a P5-type seizure at the wheel.

My question stands, did the police figure out why he did it or what happened to him? Was it a car fuck up like the breaks gave out?

>Thinking that pandering more to wedge issues is going to help the Left

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>FUCKING LEAF

Gets me every time

i see it as more likely he actually did hit someone, albeit slowly, in all the fuss.

Y not both?

>too fat to fit in your shitty self-persecution larp outfit

shiggy diggy

We don't even know that this vanman wasn't dragged from his vehicle, beaten, and framed by the muslims, police, and city council.
There's a good chance that this man is another victim of Islam.
It's very clear that the liberal media has and will continue to sensationalize this incident.