What is his endgame?

What is his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1318605/000156459017003118/tsla-10k_20161231.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who cares about some African.

Cuck the NASA that is obsessed with diversity quotas and put a man on the Mars all by himself.

Turn shit into shekel, with the caring hand of CIA.

This south african scumster is a living advertisement.

"we gonna play golf on mars in 50 years"
"gib us shekel, goym"

Only a 3rd world shithole as JEWSA can gobble these ASSorted bullshits.

He's a scam and as soon as the black projects stop gibin' him money, he will evaporate in some fiscal heaven with all the tax money he stole.

Mark my words, gullible fat ingorants.

You'll see,

SOON
O
O
N

He wants to be immortal.

Make Utopian secular high IQ Mars colony.

The idea is to have the cost of getting to Mars ($500k per seat) function as an "IQ" test. Wealth and IQ are highly correlated, and so is secularism.

Afrikaners are notoriously redpilled. They don't even have a choice.

Shekels and power in that order. He's a Jew, what else are you expecting?

Can anyone tell me what the point of colonizing mars would be? It's less habitable than the Sahara desert so we might as well just colonize that.
>inb4 earth is ruined
Mars is worse than a ruined earth and if we are forced to live in bubbles/suits just to be able to live on mars we can do that here on a fucked up earth. This mars shit is literally pointless

hes a smart guy that uses the climate change and peoples dream to go to mars to make billions. i just wonder how high he was when he decided to make spacex. also hes not a normie he can hardly speak i cant help it but love this guy

To play Diablo all day and ask the government for some gibs me dat handouts.

It's a backup of humanity.

Imagine a super virus, nuclear war, global warming or other extinction event occurs. Perhaps super intelligent AI wipes out everybody on earth. It makes a ton of sense to make a backup and put it on another planet.

It really is that simple. Just a backup in case of an extinction event. It also has the side effect of making him very wealthy because he creates cheap spaceflight and makes NASA look like plebs.

defrauding naive investors to make billions

>you are now aware that tesla has never made a profit

Prison

The goal was to kick-start clean energy and electric cars. Not make a profit. Now every fuckin car company on the planet is forced to make electric cars because of him.

Escaping this planet, he's quite public about it

>anyone successful and wealthy is Jewish

Jews aren't Gods among men you know

Amber Heard

>make billions
>tesla has never made a profit

Really makes you think

Crashing his McLaren and go to Mars.

Christ you don't know the first thing about economics

Endgame?

Uber ambitious aspie atheist, wants to achieve immortality, either historically or physically, because of little else in which to find meaning. I'm not a fan of him because he's a welfare queen who still gets to make billions, but pushing electric cars is probably good, and pushing towards other planets is definitely good. It's not about getting there, it's the effects of getting there.

Cool shit

Fading away into irrelevancy.

>(First city on Mars will be Muskograd)

>Jews aren't Gods among men you know

fuck you asshole

To find a cure for looking like an even gayer John Travolta

yeah nah i don't buy that crap. if you're allowing the investing public to buy shares in your company, you have a moral (and legal in some aspects) obligation to make sure that they are aware of the risks involved in investing in your company.

a company that can not make a profit is sick to the bone. musk is a fraud.

pick a 10-K and take away the "financing activities" portion from their cash flow.

sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1318605/000156459017003118/tsla-10k_20161231.htm

>Cash Flows From Operating Activities: a loss of $773 million
>Net cash provided by financing activities: a gain of $3.7 billion

His endgame?

Cashing in as long as his naive financiers don't notice the scam and as soon as they do taking a long vacation in the caribbean

The dude literally made his investors give money to Tesla so Tesla could buy a company for 2.6 billion that he himself literally owns

Everybody who still thinks the dude isn't in it for the money is a fool, every branche of his business is in the red, the only thing that drives Tesla is the naivety of his worshippers

Keep throwing money at it until it works isn't a sufficient investment strategy

this

Put a Tesla on Mars.

2 big 2 fale

He became a millionaire by selling Zip2 and founding X.com (which fused later with Paypal). And then by investing in several other companies, including Tesla. He almost went bankrupt around 2008 when rocket tests in SpaceX failed several times and the money stopped flowing (at this point there was no profit at all gained from the company) and Tesla, despite producing the most advanced electric cars available on the market, sold a mere 75000 cars last year, probably making no profits at all.

send all wite rasis to spaze

Sage or report one-line writing prompt oneposts. Demand better content.

Hello summer

to fart in 5 different directions simultaneously while all his friends, fans and family look on and realise he hasn't achieved any of his goals

Catch the 150 kinds of subsidies and become the best.

Musk seems like a good guy though.
If he wants to throw all his money at his dreams and visions, I do not have a problem with that.
I am seriously considering a Tesla as my next car.

He is like a more sympathetic non-Jewish Steve Jobs, except he is actually trying to make worthwhile contributions to civilization instead of luxury technology for women and niggers.

Cure balding.

to plow jack sparrow's slutty ex