PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump, FLotUS Melania, Barron (in Arsenal gear) leaving for Camp David 6/17/17
youtu.be/aFgKn4ChErY
youtu.be/x9H18VNdAOw
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #21 6/16/17
youtu.be/X1AyUyKHpC0
>Krispy leads President's commission on Combating Drug Addiction 6/16/17
youtu.be/0y0n2E3HH-Q
>Pres Trump rally in Little Habana, FL announcing Cuba policies (Rubio, Gov Scott, VP, Pres) 6/16/17
youtu.be/IQrlDB48fc0
>Pres Trump Address before Congressional Baseball Game 6/15/17
youtu.be/cGtBcg6ar4o
>Rodman gifts The Art of the Deal to lil Kim 6/15/17
youtu.be/eXaYgk89wcg
>SoS T-Rex opening Conf on Prosperity and Security for CONCACAF 6/15/17
youtu.be/OWDEd8EX2UM
>VP Pence @ CONCACAF conf (intro by T-Rex) 6/15/17
youtu.be/Mz0DPOJe14U
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Donald Trump Carolus Rex
youtu.be/nBlYlSs2fIU
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/09/09/politics/donald-trump-iran/index.html
archive.is/nX6fk
archive.is/mjY5V
westmonster.com/twitter-censors-drudge/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why did Karen Handel lose? I'm so disappointed.

Remember to keep this thread bumped until its time to move

I love you, /ptg/.

Keeping the fire stoked.

My Dream

D-doushio

>The government wasn’t trying to forbid the band from using the mark; it was just denying it certain protections that trademarks get against unauthorized use by third parties. But even in this sort of program, the court held, viewpoint discrimination — including against allegedly racially offensive viewpoints — is unconstitutional. And this no-viewpoint-discrimination principle has long been seen as applying to exclusion of speakers from universities, denial of tax exemptions to nonprofits, and much more.

I wonder what it feels like as a lawyer to get your shit slapped by the supreme court

>no muslim ban
>mexico isn't paying for the wall
>can't repeal obamacare
>no plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days
>fucks around in the middle east
>escalates situation with Russia
>escalates situation with North Korea
>tax plan disproportionately benefits the rich & big business, not the middle-class or small business
>no aid cutoff to sanctuary cities
>hillary IS NOT in prison
>is ok with arresting Assange
>anti net neutrality
>signed bill to let ISPs sell user data
>anti Assad
>said DACA should stay because it's a "case of heart"
>hasn't done anything about BLM, black violence, antifa or any cultural issues (especially in colleges)
>calls himself a "nationalist-globalist"
>doesn't want to get out of NAFTA, even though he claimed he would
>constantly sucks Jew cock, Israel cock, commemorated the Holocaust 3 times since he tooks office and whined about "Holocaust deniers"
>Ivanka said she wanted to take in more reufgees
>isn't even politically incorrect anymore
>Makes America look like backstabbers who go back on their word too the rest of the civilized world
>Signed a trade deal for 100B dollars worth ofweapons that are going to go right to ISIS
>Invests in the dead coal industry
>Is blatantly corrupt and incompetent
>Can't conduct an interview without looking like a child
Etc...

The election is tomorrow, dummy. I should know, seeing as I have to walk two miles to get to the nearest polling station.

When is mexico paying for the wall?

Well, drumpfkins... looks like it's time we set aside our differences and work together. I'm glad you see the truth about Assad.

Jeb's black hand disease is catching on I see.

don't get cold over here on page three

Stop hiding, leaf

>ALLEGEDLY racially offensive viewpoints
liberals on suicide watch
literally handcuffed to bed

You will get your electrolytes back from the salt mining, user.

I want to fuck awoo

>vote for hillary is a vote for ww3!!!!! We will stay out of syria trump tweeted this so many times you cuck!!!!

/ptg/? Judging by the pic I I thought it was anon5. So dissapoint

As far as I know we haven't declared a no-go zone.

Your leader has failed you in the most pure and pathetic way and it's funny.

>Says an increasingly nervous Trumplet as his god emperor shits himself and screeches in the corner
Th-The libs a-are on s-s-suicide watch g-guys... Ha, haha... *Soft sobbing*

no-fly zone*
no-go zones are for sweden, you're getting your redpills mixed up.

G-gomen.

So the WH is done with on-camera press briefings? That's fucking gay

Anything happen today? I've been super busy!

Admit it, you know it's true

~awoo~

they serve no actual purpose, just MSM phishing for talking points and hysteria

No matter what happens, Trump is a stepping stone to a bright Nationalist future. MAGA

The Left got BTFO'd into a fucking oblivion

FRESH MARLON BUNDO
MAKING FRIENDS WITH NEW DOGGO

Thank you god emperor!

>sandnigger does sandnigger things
>shot down accordingly
>Syrianiggers flip their shit
>radical jihadis create a falseflag in bongland
>"obstruction of justice" narrative dies immediately
who touched my almonds?

Love you too baby

forgot the fucking link

Why? It was useless. Almost every reporter asked the same bait questions. I think they should kick out the press corps and hold daily announcements with responses to the daily drama the media is shilling.

>come December my pawns will be in place for me to assume control of the carrot codes. Your job is to provide the crucial distraction. In return,you will have access to all the treats in the world.

> supports trump because trump says he doesn't want war with syria and iran

Styx (and everybody believing such bullshit) must have slept during the campaign tho. Pic related, Trump always said he would try to restore relations with **Russia** but always has outright hostility for Iran, almost from day one. He made a campaign on demarcating himself of Obama pussying around and giving a plane load of unmarked cash to Iran as ransom.

There is this small group of retards (Spencer for instance) that created an anti Hillary candidate in their minds that would completely withdraw America from the worldwide power structure, whatever the consequence. They don't care about the wall, economy, jobs, healthcare or America at all. All they want is to get America out of the international scenario and / or allow other countries to advance.

The mistake on that thought is not understanding "America First" means that if Trump (and hopefully his supporters) have to choose between advancing America interests or advancing some other countries goal he will always put America First, and damn other countries to hell.

Trump is likely the most frustrating candidate for anti interventionists and unironic "anti imperialists" because of that, they mistook his conciliatory tone, his unwillingness to advance other countries goals and his desire to make good deals for America with whoever wanna sit at the table for Trump being a pacifist.

They should have picked Sanders.

> Sept 2016 :: Trump on Iran ship behavior: 'They will be shot out of the water' :: edition.cnn.com/2016/09/09/politics/donald-trump-iran/index.html

>Get outta here, Dahnald — we'll hold 'em off!

We're laughing about Megyn Kelly bombing last night.
Alex Jones gets an accumulated 45 million viewers and listeners a week. Her interview got about 3.5 million viewers on broadcast television. It lost to reruns of America's Funniest Videos and 60 Minutes.

Clickbaiters into archive archive.is/nX6fk

That dog better quickly learn who is boss.

All is going to plan...

Oh God wtf why Jeb, why

Maybe his hand is just coated in really old avocado?

Awoovement~

Now this is one comft Bundo

kek

Wait until real wolf hours

>/ourguys/, pro-intervention
Donald Trump
Hillary Clinton
Barack Obama
John Kerry
George Bush
John McCain
Mitt Romney
CNN
FOX
MSNBC
Saudi Arabia
Israel
Angela Merkel
Emmanuel Macron
Justin Trudeau
CIA
Deep State
George Soros
ISIS
Correct The Record / Shareblue
Reddit
Neogaf

>bluepilled anti-intervention cucks, enemies of Sup Forums
Bashar al-Assad
Marine Le Pen
Nigel Farage
Vladimir Putin
Middle Eastern Christians
The alternative media
Anti-ISIS militants
Moderate Muslims

>"moderate muslims"
TOP KEK

>shooting down a plane trying to kill coalition forces is the same as declaring a no fly zone
Try again sgnigger. Show your flag.

Do you know what time it is?

That doggo has made a deal with a fluffy devil.

Saved!

So, when Trump is impeached, what will you hopeless faggots do? Just make one of these threads and cry about how it's all the Jews and liberals fault?

What's the real forecast, Georgianon?

Do based Southerners know a weasel when they see one?

He hasn't failed me in any way, he's done everything I expected when I voted for him.

Bundo inspects the VP residence for bugs, clearing the grounds of any infiltrators and enhancing our nation's security.

>Trump
>Pro intervention
You're a fucking idiot. Wanting to kill ISIS in Syria is not the same as wanting to depose Assad.

Huge if true.

RUSSIA HAS JUST SHOWN ITS TRUE COLOURS!!!!!

USA JET SHOT DOWN BY RUSSIAN SAM!!!!

>m-muh impeachment
8 MORE YEARS LMAO

What the fuck is this?

>This is YOUR fault, you should've WORKED HARDER to get me elected, shitlords

A friend of mine lives in the 6th and is a full-on RESIST useful idiot, can't wait till he gets crushed into the dirt tomorrow

Might I suggest Treasure Planet?
It's devoid of pretty much any and all degeneracy but knowing those Jews at Disney they had to install a bit of furry errotica to convert more normies
Still great movie
Also Jim's mom is a total milf that deserves some r34

Tens of millions of dollars dumped and ((polls)) only give them even odds of winning. No way Osoff is coming up on top.

I'm afraid I have found a more comfy Bundo.

>turnout matters in elections
No fucking shit. That's why he'll lose.

>Get 110% turnout
>Lose to like 30% republican turnout, if even that
>Think he'll totally win this time

Bundo confirmed for mountain god

praise shadilay
maga awoovement

say no to government say yes to awoovement

archive.is/mjY5V
Obama Policy Diverted Settlement Cash to Soros-Funded Groups

>“When big banks are sued by the government for discrimination or mortgage abuse, they can settle the cases by donating to third-party non-victims,” Fox News reported in March 2017.

>So far, at least $3 billion in payments to “non-victim entities” like La Raza have been uncovered, Judicial Watch said.

>During Obama’s presidency however, the government didn’t just force companies to donate to the left-wing nonprofits. Federal agencies also gave more than $89.5 million to the three non-profits: $69.9 million to the National Urban League, $13 million to National Community Reinvestment Coalition and $6.5 million to La Raza, according to USASpending.gov.

The level of corruption from the Obama administration is incredible.

They're geniuses!

> if more people voting for us showing then for Handel we win! All hinges on that

Except 90% of everything he promised to do...

>I have to walk two miles
Jog it you fat fuck
You've got a golden opportunity, an actual reason to exercise that will bring prosperity to your life past some tired lungs and weary knees

Rejoice in mike pence leading the nation

Bundo is pleased with the swamp draining that has happened so far under his supervision

So if she wins, Nate Silver will kill himself.

The only thing damaged about our democracy are the damaged democrats.

How could he ever be impeached when his fate is the fate of Congressional Republicans?

>westmonster.com/twitter-censors-drudge/
Twitter censored drudge.

>Still thinks Trump can get through the first term let alone 8 years
Sad, low energy.

I fucking hate when leftists say shit like that.
>Huge if true.
>Wow. Imagine that.
>Here's why this matters.

Any phrasing like that gives me douche chills.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

MAGApedes!!

All of this. Nothing he has done has constituted a reversal. America first, not Russia first, not Syria first, not the EU first, not Mexico first. Walk softly and carry a big stick only works if you are willing to swing the stick when necessary. He explicitly campaigned in ending the Obama practice of being the world's doormat and backing down whenever some third-world shithole decides to buzz our ships or hold a bunch of sailors hostage

It doesn't matter how much you say and whine, Trump will continue to truck on and make the country better while all you do is make your list of fake news bigger.

The surprise when reality finally hits you must be a sight to see. I wish I was there so I could watch you faint

>T P P
>PARIS CLIMATE ACCORD
>WALL
>GORSUCH
>BTFO MSM
>BTFO ISIS

go home shill. Trump's doing great.

I'm not wasting time responding to your copy pasta because you'll just ignore and spam the same shit next thread lad.

Constitutional©

I don't understand how you guys can continue to be this smug in the face of so many setbacks, like seriously is there a mental problem at work here? Tomorrow are you going to be here talking about how Sup Forums is btfo because Ossoff only lost by 5 points?

OHH

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Considering they're gonna lose most of those in 2018 I'd say that's how retard.

That's clearly an edit. Here's the original.

Not even Salon believes in impeachment yet you still do, pathetic. It doesn't get more left wing biased than Salon either. Pic related when you're still hoping for impeachment in the year 2024.