Why would anyone fly this flag? It's literally a flag of failure, treason and butthurt

Why would anyone fly this flag? It's literally a flag of failure, treason and butthurt.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tariff_of_Abominations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morrill_Tariff
sltrib.com/home/2686622-155/the-deseret-territorial-flag-still-flies
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yankee detected. Go suck nigger dick.

To piss of liberals. That's the only reason why.

it also glorifies rural lumpen prole subhumanity ignorance bad hygiene and trash culture

I should add that it's basically the rural retard version of the Kekistani flag.

fuck off nigger

Ask the French.

it keeps the niggers away

If the south had its way the niggers would be back in Africa or chained up working in the fields. How is that worse than what we have now?

There's other ways to piss off liberals. Flying this flag just says "I'm a total failure and I have less than four grandparents".

No one ever says that to redskins

Nah, it just reminds yankees of the plight they unleashed upon the US by being SJWs making the south take chains off of nigger-apes.

If you just picked your own cotton there would be no problems.

They fly it because
muh confederation
muh southern pride

but they still got their ass handed to them by the morally superior union

The rebel flag symbolises rebelliousness and youthful bravado with a connection to history.

But I don't expect you faggots to understand.

Texan secession when?

The pirate flag is similar. Where the flyer is not actually a pirate but it boasts that the flier has the guts to be a pirate, so watch out.

I fly it in protest to the stupidity of SJW's and liberals. A symbol of rebellion to their pathetic politically correct ways.

Makes it easy to classify and identify the sub humans

>less than four grandparents
underaged detected. 3/4 of my grandparents are dead because im not 10.

Americans, if a new civil war started, which side would you fight for?

>the usa was founded by traitors
>this is good

>the csa was founded by traitors
>this is bad

Really makes you think

It's the flag of the last stand of true liberty in this country, before it was swallowed whole by the Federal monster. Something you Marxist vermin wouldn't understand.

Death to the corrupted and perverse demon that is the United States and death to all who stand for it.

To keep niggers out of our neighborhood.

The union won because they had more troops and supplies and STILL did a piss poor job and a few times risked losing. If Stonewall Jackson lived Lee would've crushed the union in Gettysburg and southerners would still be CSA citizens today. In fact the NRA was founded by General Burnside because he was embarrassed when he found out only 1 out of 1000 shots by a union soldier hit a Confederate.

Why when you have subhumans to do it for you for practically free? You guys set them loose upon the US, and are to blame.

>csa constitution was practically the same as the usa's
>somehow they were more free

Interesting

The Confederate States preferably but anyone who help me will destroy United States government once and for all will do.

makes you think doesn't it

fpbp. Go get the rope I'll find a tree

>t. yankee that has no culture or identity

Of course it was. The issue wasn't the Constitution. The issue was the south didn't want to be controlled by a powerful federal government and instead wanted to be a confederation of states like founders such as Thomas Jefferson intended. Especially a powerful federal government controlled by northern industrialists who passed many tariffs fucking over the southern economy for their own personal gain.

>powerful federal government controlled by northern industrialists who passed many tariffs fucking over the southern economy for their own personal gain.

What about a powerful confederate government controlled by southern plantation-owners who kept blacks and most whites poor and ignorant for their own personal gain?

The Confederate government was hardly powerful. If it was Davis wouldn't have had issues getting the states to actually reinforce the army and actually send troops to important locations. He also wouldn't have had issues with getting the plantation owners to stop growing cotton and tobacco during a war situation and get them to grow food so the troops wouldn't starve to death. On top of this there were rich black plantation owners and black slaves in the Confederacy just like there was rich white plantation owners and poor white farmers who had to run their farms without the aid of slaves. This wasn't unique to the south though. The north had this very thing too unless you think the north was somehow magically equal in socio-economic classes. The south had niggers picking cotton and the north was throwing children into dangerous mechanical equipment to repair machines. Both had their slave labor.

See Jeff Davis' problem was the exact opposite of Lincoln's. His government wasn't centralized enough, and the Confederate Army was consistently underfed and underarmed in part because of that (the rough geography and underdeveloped infrastructure of the South also played a role).

That's retarded. Just buy a diesel truck and an AR15. No need to fly that treasonous shit.

It ain't treasonous. It's keeping a culture alive that you cultureless yanks can't understand. Yall are too busy alternating between sucking jew dick and nigger dick.

>it ain't treasonous
>started a war and hoped British and French will invade and help them
does "treason" mean something else in the South?

>marching intensifies

Its actually the Mississippi militia flag, and had nothing to do with the civil war except that it was carried by soldiers there lived in Mississippi. Its the equivalent of a new yorker carrying his state flag.

You must really hate the Founding Fathers then. How dare they go against the will of the rightful British crown and ask France, Spain, and the Netherlands for help right?

honestly, if it gets any worse than it is now, 'the south will rise again' or so to speak. America has become a fuckhole spread open by MSM, CaliFags, and feminism alike.
The number of people who would join in to end this gobshite is more than most would expect, just like with the election.
TL;DR Don't test the rowdy boys with guns, you'll get shot faggot

Civic nationalism.

Suck my asshole

apples and oranges
first was about independence from an empire, and being ruled without any saying from a country an ocean away
second was rich slaveowners sending mentally challenged Southerners to die so they could keep owning slaves

this, the Confederates liked the Articles of Confederation with a union between separate semi-independent states with a federal govt. that was reliant on the states for power, closer to the EU model but with less bureaucracy and more democratic involvement. But this system was not well suited for a concerted, national war effort like Lincoln's govt was.

>How dare they go against the will of the rightful British crown and ask France, Spain, and the Netherlands for help right?
"Hate" is the Politically Correct word for Heresy, user.

No they're apples to apples. The Founding Fathers were not happy about being unjustly taxed and given no say in the government. The Confederate government were unhappy about northern industrialists passing tariffs that hurt the southern economy to their benefit and turning down all attempts at diplomacy the south sent them. In both cases the Founders and the Confederates felt oppressed by a tyrannical government that hurt them and refused to listen. The only difference is the Confederacy lost so everyone thinks of them as traitors while the Founders are patriots despite both having very similar causes.

the colonies had their rights violated and all of their petitions for peace and redress were ignored. the southern states were afraid of lincoln and what the abolitionist movement meant for the southern economy. the north hadn't done shit to the south at the point, and neither had lincoln. not even remotely the same.

I've always felt sort of the same way, but it's one of the coolest looking flags ever. It's a shame it's tainted by bigotry and loss, but also low IQ white trash.

yes, but were Southerners given a say? Yes they were you faggot
>m-muh tarrifs
post CW revisionism
main reason was slavery

The Southern States where just following the legal rules governing the contract they entered into. There was no National loyalty you ass they where loyal to there state and to there people who are distinct. That's like saying people who don't want the EU are traders to Europe!

I may not agree with your "flag," user., but your points are correct.

Happen to think that if ship were as quick as they were even in 1838, @15.5 days, the United States never would have declared indpendence because in 1776 it still took months to get from the East Coast to London (London–may she rise again once more).

stop hiding your flag you little faggot

See The north did tons to the south and the south had plenty of reason to fear Lincoln who was in the pockets of the very people who had been passing laws that hurt the south. Funny though everyone forgets when the War of 1812 was to the south's benefit but not the north's New England threatened to secede. Of course at least then the New Englanders could see the growing tyranny in the federal government just like the Confederates later on.

>CW
Just call it the Confederate Rebellion.

it says in the constitution that they should do that

Muh revisionism. Muh northern controlled federal government didnu nuffin.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tariff_of_Abominations

FOAD. This flag is symbolic of our heritage- our country and our kith and kin.
Blood is thicker than water, Baby.

Yah senpai, Lincoln totally started the CW in order to free the slaves

It's simple. Flying the flag is an indicator of retardation. It's like putting a star on people. Let's you know who to avoid. Praise be to retarded flag fags.

The Confederacy loses when its image is finally forgotten

More accurate description of yours.

Dumb ass you are using that phrase wrong it
>the blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb
And it's doesn't apply at all in fact its like the opposite

>what is propaganda

Lincoln himself didn't care about slavery but many in the Republican Party did. The south had all the reasons in the world to fear a party heavily pushed by northern abolitionists who wanted to break the southern economy by freeing slaves without compensation to the plantations. If the leading party was a southern pro-agricultural party pushing for laws to break the northern economy the north would've been the one calling for secession instead.

tariff rates went back and forth for decades, with a lot of them being reduced substantially via legislation - to the benefit of the south

I'm a Yank. That said, that was the flag flown by men such as Robert E Lee and "Stonewall" Jackson. These were honorable men, great leaders and warriors. Despite the fact that I oppose their positions and subsequent actions, I would (and have) out of respect and love for my countrymen. Dixie is ok with me and I'm glad to have em'.

It's a flag of rebellion and it looks nice.

It's actually a specific kind of retardation, though. It's militarism, user.

>butthurt
yeah, that's the point. liberal butthurt

>kept blacks ... poor and ignorant for their own personal gain
cool
>and most whites
hey

No. it's a highly generalized form of retardation.

>It's literally a flag of failure, treason and butthurt.
>knowing literally nothing about history

Gtfo, leaf.

In your opinion, it's a highly generalised form of retardation then, user... Or so you say.

Yes but by the time you reached the time period of the Civil War you get to this tariff which again brought it back to the favor of northern industrialists at the cost of the south. Of course this is exactly why Thomas Jefferson believed the US needed to be multiple different but allied nations instead of one large nation. One side of the country is always going to fuck over the other side to their own benefit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morrill_Tariff

In fact, Sup Forums doesn't care much for civic nationalism, user. More about being pro-white here.

Yeah because pictures of fat morons posing with American flags doesn't exist.

Oh look, another ETERNAL YANKEE jew fueled federalist shill thread.

Go suck some more banker dick, billy

>uses sodomite language while being the actual sodomite

Hell is for ever!

The lad was attempting irony, T.B.H., lad.

"morally superior" as they burned, murdered, and raped their way across Georgia... that's a funny morality that you have there.

tbph this is why i dislike the flag being flown now. the southern states were part of the USA before and after the war. lee himself swore an oath to the US after the war and encouraged his men to repatriate. the flag was only a symbol of the south for what, 4-5 years? southern culture, etc. existed long before the confederacy and continued after the confederacy ended. it was a battle flag that only existed during the bloodiest years in american history. we quarreled, and now its over. flying it just seems like a childish middle finger.

And the south talks about more than just their Confederate past. That doesn't mean we still can't see the flag as a symbol of southern unity but still have our loyalty to the union. If New England wanted a flag to represent them I wouldn't care or Mormons wanting a flag dedicated to their past as Deseret.

Fuck both of you. It's the War of Northern Aggression.

Northerners have no morality.

Which is why exterminating them like rats should be every Southerner's sworn duty.

Not a bad point and worth considering.

Federalism sucks, power to the states.

Fuck off sharia blue shill. What currency does Soros pay you in?

>uses bullshit as an argument.

Good try, billy. Now Hillary, Bill, the bush's and the rest of the Federalist dickheads are waiting for you to get back on your knees for them.

Yankees were the first SJWs. Still pieces of shit.

This. Death to the ETERNAL YANKEE jew puppet.

The original fucking bluepill.

because rednecks need some excuse to fuck their sisters

Do they all have elephantiasis?

It's the greatest flag ever created (other than pic related) and will be flown over the White House one day. Remember this.

Stars and bars, bitch

>underaged detected. 3/4 of my grandparents are dead because im not 10.
>because im not 10.
>10

nice try there but you need to be at least 18 to browse Sup Forums

Southerners not only need to stand up for our flags but assist those in a similar situation to us. For example the Mormons are having a similar issue in Utah. The same people want the Deseret flag removed.

sltrib.com/home/2686622-155/the-deseret-territorial-flag-still-flies

because rednecks need an excuse to be rascist