BRITISH MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT SAYS WHITE EXTREMIST MARCHES MUST BE BANNED

White radical marches must be banned following what is going on

twitter.com/SkyNewsTonight/status/876867606006816768

It's happening lmao the public is finally turning against cumskins

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wxASFTAkRyA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What do we remove first, the Muslim menace, or the crooked politicians that stabbed us in the back?

Lol, it is extremely obvious what these shitbirds are doing. Europe has fallen. Ban travel to and from that shithole, let them fend off the russians on their own. Fuck you, EU.

>implying the left weren't already calling for bad goys to be shut down

only difference now is that they have something like an argument instead of incoherent sobbing.

White people are the single greatest threat to the UK right now.

wasnt there a muslim march a fewdays ago denouncing isreal and saying death to all jews?

they should just get over it, its normal thing

Finaly? Did you aeen news in last 5 years.
They bitching about hites 24/7. That is only reason why any muslim is still alive in Europe.

crackers taking a beating from this whole situation lel

Wow they're really jumping all over this. It's like they were all waiting around just hoping and praying for a white guy to do something like this. I feel like it made them happy that it happened.

Bury your dead in silence, you racists! Think of the real victims!

Letting the Russians conquer them would be best at this point, at least we'd have some white people with actual testicles running things over there for a change.

Politicians

We need new politicians if this problem is to be fixed

why not both?

Implying it's not the Muslim attackers that cause people to respond

Tit for tat

It did mate. Playing victim is their forte. We've lost England, it's all over now. All white nationalists will be jailed soon.

Jeez, I wonder what would happen if these White doctors and engineers got bored of terrorism and the incessant multicultural attacks on Whites, and started serving only their own local white community.

Communitarianism for all, including the evil Whites!

I want Sadiq khan's head impaled at the top of a mosque. I want total war. My primal instincts are tingling I am hungry for fresh brown meat.

yup ban them. they're pathetic

Or all 3

Yep it was held on Sunday.

That last part sounded pretty gay.

Don't forget we are tripling your jizya dues this month for increased mosque security kuffar, contact your local imam to figure out an installment plan.

Thank God that Trump pulled us out of our dealings with the EU. They have gone utterly insane, let us deal with Climate Change in our own way. I can't see a better way to live anymore than saving money for a nice beach house in Peru and donating to all Mosque bans movements in Latin America that is the last place we can probably go.

Not a chance they'll ban them though, Even people who hate the EDL will think it's complete censorship and it will force EDL groups underground where they won't care about being lawful

Nobody really cares besides some sjws in London.

>I am hungry for fresh brown meat.
t.swede

Remove the Jews, and everything will be solved by white people naturally wanting a better life. The importation of Muslims is just a symptom of Jewish subversion.

Always kill a traitor before an enemy Jim Jam.

It's true. Why should the English Defence League march in a place where there are no English to defend?

PART

>White radical marches must be banned
Inshallah!

Digits confirm. Allah is great!

LARP harder. Saged.

>kkk ID
Racist much

get a load of this fag

Islamic extremist commits terrorism
>Doesn't represent Islam
>Muslims deserve love
>Yay Islam

Whities commit terrorism
>It's their ideology!
>Whites are evil!
>WHITES REEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah, Quds day is an annual event held on the last Friday of Ramadan that was initiated by the Islamic Republic of Iran in 1979 to express support for the Palestinians and oppose Zionism and Israel's occupation of Palestine.

you're not removing anyone you stupid shit
your country is gone and you're never getting it back

When they outlaw groups in the UK, it tends not to go well

See the IRA

Next you will have the EDL bombing mosques

Very. Why don't you take that stupid flag off, see what you really are.

My money's on a fucking leaf. Honorable mentions for Poojeet or some Scandinavian loser

Here. Just shitposting. Don't be offended. Grow a pair, faggot.

I'd like to see them try. The EDL numbers would swell to millions overnight.

DAY OF THE ROPE

>kkK4K
>3 k's and then a 4th K

Neat.

>a faggot larper telling you to grow a pair

Yiff yiff, cumguzzler.

Remember St. Anders

>London and paris continue to collapse weekly
It's truly beautiful

>they enter your country, they demand you care for them, they begin to say what you can and cannot do, then the country is theirs

I myself was just thinking "Imagine a white politician saying we need to ban all forms of Islamic protest" the man would be crucified by the media within the day.

Oh course, obviously the Right Whites would never go to extremist hate rallies.
We shouldn't let ISIS or ANY hate groups openly promote and organise their hate.

So can we incite British retard muslims to retaliation attacks or are the media retards doing that on their own already?

The politicians, then the other part is easy and enjoyable :)

>British
>mfw

Only English, Welsh, Scots and the Irish are British.

but muslims can march all they want no matter how many people they kill and maim

Traitors hang first.

Why don't you just get out of our country?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wxASFTAkRyA
Also things are gonna get quite a lot worse for pakis if the EDL gets banned if we're being realistic

I'm starting to feel that Britain has quickly jumped up on the 'near sweden' list, maybe even 2nd place.

Mate when it comes down to it we'd sooner remove you and your lot than our own blood.
We've got the majority, we've got the technology, we've got the wealth, we have the ability that we could wipe out you and yours in a week.
You lot keep pushing your luck and it'll happen in less, do you know the number of lads who upon hearing that it were an Anglo mowing down pakis replied only with "good"?

The days of you and yours are numbered, the Saxon wakes.

>the Irish are British.
I will fucking murder you in your sleep

say cheese for the metro police m8. Reported

Politicians, take a page out of uncle Adolf's book.

>protest and demand by shitskins for sharia law is free speech
>Britons complaining against radical islamists

HATE SPEECH FROM WHITE EXTREMISTS, NEEDS BANNED

>millions of angry white people
>take last little freedom to vent of their anger in a non violent way from them

hmm really made me think

yep shes 100% british.

nothing to question here.

move along now.

Muslims must be kept safe from the British
Muslims-4-Germany! Send them to the tolerant Germans

Always remove the traitor within first

Obvious lie but what would you report me for?
I'm just saying that there are individuals that would take the extra step and go and kill Muslims as a way of venting their anger instead of marching with the EDL.
I wouldn't because I'm not a Mong and I don't even know a single Muslim because I live out of the way.

I'm starting to feel like I have to censor myself on this site lately. And honestly if you're going to push right wing people underground nothing good will come of it (for you)

Don't start self censoring, it's part of what they want.

"A thought that cannot be expressed, is not free"

what happened to carrying on exactly as before, and not doing a damn thing? only in the case of shitskins i guess

This would and could be used to ban any majority white marches.
Not just EDL, but things like justice for Chelsea.
Inherent anti white racism.

you're not removing shit, they will remove you in a few years

Rushanara Ali is literally a reptilian.

So what about the pro-sharia marches and pro-ISIS marches that go on daily? I suppose ~that's~ just fine, isn't it you god damn shitskin harlot?

The politicians for sure.

Fuck off NIGGER.

The hypocrisy is rank.

lol anjhem choudary used to get invited on the news until he got caught encouraging support for ISIS on the internet so protest marches won't be getting banned.

Why does the British government hate white British people so much?

Its always been like this, only now are people realising

Cumskins? lol wat? Is that considered a bad thing? Cum creates life. If that's an insult then sign my ass up as a cumskin. Cum is pure and life. However being a shitskin can't ever be looked at in a positive light. You're the color of shit. Shit being the left over garbage our bodies don't need or want. You're literally leftovers.

You should be banned from existence sand nigger

The cunt calling the kettle black.

This filthy subhuman cunt and its family ran away from a country that probably banned more than freedom of speech and now wants to drop its filthy primitive 3rd world baggage in the UK....The very reason this coward slut's family ran to begin with...fuck I hate how retarded Muslim filth really are

Traitors before the enemy bong, every traitor dead is worth 20 dead muds

you know it

...Great reading comprehension there guys. He meant both, he was acting who first.

Holy shit my sides!

Greatest threat to their caliphate.