Is this the final redpill?

Is this the final redpill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X2tXzobPkNg&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More like retard-pill. The whole point is to save the Western woman, not fucking rape her...

yes

No. Only beta cucks and degenerate niggers resort to rape because they can't get laid on their own.

Yeah. The "how we fix pussy, guys?" threads are getting my fuckin Jimmies rustling fierce. Tke it to /r9k/ or /bant/.

Women are whores, they side with winners. They're like Walder Frey and sellswords.

Stop caring about them, focus on winning and improving yourself, because right now they're dead weight at best and counter-productive at worst.

No. The bed has been made.

lmao what the fuck is my name???
Probably when I posted this
youtube.com/watch?v=X2tXzobPkNg&t=1s

Nah he is right. Once you realize that the West collapses cause of women it's over.

well great and what next?
Go on, tell me the next stage of the master plan? West collapses, women realize they fucked up. And?

Its not a redpill.

Its reality though. In effect, its legal for migrants to rape western women. Its illegal to protect them.

Nothing. That's the end of the story. The loan star in the night sky, the one beacon of civilisation in all the darkness is already dead it just takes time for the light from her to finally reach us so we haven't actually noticed yet, but it's already over and we're already dead.

Feminism is like a little girl that believes she's a princess and demand stuffs. If they're worthy of the things they want, they wouldn't have to ask for it.

>FUGG, HOW DO WE SAVE DA PUDDY, GUISE???? YEZZ, WESDERN CIBILIZATION BURNS WHILE I JERGEN MY BERGEN BUT I MUST SABE DA PUDDY

Man builds house. Women burn house down because feelings. Men let house burn to save women instead of extinguishing fire.

You're a doormat and you're doomed. The last best hope, for the U.S at least, is for it to collapse entirely and New Byzantium to rise.

I'm not holding my breath.

ITT mgtow mega virgins

>loan star

oy vey.

And you will come up on a white horse and western woman will be safe.

If women are stupid, malleable creatures with no real opinions of their own, perhaps it is the men that need to stand up now?

The final red pill is realizing that while women did this, men are responsible. Hating women for this a bit like being mad at your dog because he ate till he got sick and puked all over your house when you left an entire bag of dog food out in front of him. They just act according to instinct, don't know any better, and men enabled it.

>virgin cuck
>will let a bitch step on his balls just for a kiss.

ITP reddit

>The last best hope, for the U.S at least, is for it to collapse entirely and New Byzantium to rise.
this

it's true for Europe as well

The ultimate redpill is that western women are degenerate vapid whores who absolutely deserve everything that happens to them, AND that western men have the duty to defend them like good white knights regardless.

We can rebuild...maybe.

God dammit.

Kill that fucking dindu niglet

Sure, it's justified, but not advisable. If my child fucks up and does something stupid I'm not going to sit idly by and watched them get raped or killed over it. Women are like children, men share some blame in allowing them to convince us otherwise, but still we have a duty to protect them and bring them back to the path.

i have no sympathy for any women who get raped
fuck them all

is that what the average niglet looks like? Every woman says they are the cutest, I always suspect it's just virtue signalling and this seems to confirm it. That nose would be considered deformed in any other race.

This.

Like a pheonix, or a forest fire, the old dead growth needs to be burned away so that new life can prosper in the rich ashes. I and probably most of us here will burn in that fire, deservedly so, but if it makes for a better world for my kids and nephews then I welcome it.

the final redpill is that they want this rape

it's like international BDSM for them

sad and true

can't stand them