Irish Gypsies attack yemeni muslim in Billesley in Birmingham UK

Bwahahaha .....tried dragging him out his car, surrounded the muslim faggot smashed hisbcar with axes, machestes, golf club & baseball bats, a gunshot was reported to west midlands police too and a nearby mosque was attacked muslims had to hide inside because a gang of gypsies surrounded the mosque threatening muslims and smashed the windows in.

Irish Gypsies and Gypsies in the UK are "BASED" ....just awaiting till the IRA in Ireland starts to kick out kebab too.

News Link about Irish Gypsies attacking yemeni muslim kebab faggot in Billesley in Birmingham UK- birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/watch-thugs-smash-up-teenagers-13202228

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Travellers
youtube.com/watch?v=V9dLgKK1Y6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tyson fury is a good lad as well.

its the end times

Telling you in England it will just bree and simmer and cool off and then rise then simmer ....but with the Irish and yhe rising attacks from kebab in Egland the Gypsies wont stand for shit and muskims know this!!!!

And with DUP coming in now....and kebab thinking they can bully ireland ......dont think so IRA will rise and the irish youth will fucking shoot the kebab....and with elder IRA around then islamites have met their match in UK shame rest of Europe wont do shit unless the gypos in France start growing a pair between their legs.

This is the only time I can see the IRA and nationalist English fighting side by side.

Also..

I live not far from Billesley, it has a sizeable Muslim population and the gypsies are camped for another week at least.

Will make a thread ((WHEN)) something else happens.. Because it will.

Wtf i like gypsies now.

High 5 fellow brummie based bro.

Bump

So when you anglos saw that movie Children of Men did you think that was going to be the future?

Based tinkers. We should crowd fund an army of Irish travellers to remove kebab.

How come I never met a based pikey like these ones or Mickey from Snatch?

>IRA in Ireland starts to kick out kebab too.

>ira
>hating kebab

nice b8 m8

Muslim and Romanian or i shall say Romanian gypsies fucking despise each other.....ive spoken to muslims and every single one despises Romanian Gupsies the ones who look like eastern european muskims but theyre not, theyre basically white and indian gypsies .....the amount of muzzies in England and the much much smallernRomanian Gypsy popukationnin England and myzzied are still shitscared of Romanian gypsies....and Gypsies in general....think kebab have now finally met their match.....a bunch of non lae abiding pro christian pro catholic anti islam hard fucking thugs who are more than happy to kill kebab....hmnnnn.....dont stop now England and Europe....were onto something here.....

>mfw i can actually envision an anti-immigrant paramilitary group akin to the IRA setting up in the next few years

Gypsies are still camped at Billesley Common which is a huge grass field.

It's literally around the corner from the Mosque and the Billesley pub.

Will do some digging. Might get photos. Asking friends to video if they see any happenings.

It'll give them something to do, but deep down White English men should be doing this. Too bad we are all "human beans innit".

They're not talking about roma dogshit

MINIORITY FIGHT!

who else is hyped for the future?

Oh English mens balls are starting to swell believe me....just need a kick up the arse from the irish brothers andbfellow gypsy descendents.hooliganism proves english have it in them....but waking them up to realise true anger and use itbagainst kebab with irish thugs will in the end help us remove kebab and to help matters wake people up to vote the correct political psrties too and England >>>Brexit ....jobs a goodun.

They should be and I'm sure many would but your government will lock them up with Islamists and they'd likely be murdered.

Bump

Sorry to burst your bubble m8 but irish gyppos are fukkin scum, the only thing we can hope for in this kebab/gyppo conflict is mutually assured destruction.

Why do British/Irish gypsies look like Brad Pitt instead of resembling the poo gypsies in the rest of Europe?

>Local lad reporting in

My pal drinks at the Billesley pub and said he'll see if he can find one of the travellers and see if there's videos.

>Remove kebab
>Jews still here
>Suddenly new enemy arrives on Britain's shores and we do the whole charade all over again
>It's just pure coincidence

Do you know the reason they kill the head vampire in the movies?

The problems qe face with gypsies over the years since theyve been in our country and etc......compared to the problems were facig muslims in this country......

Would rather live with WHITE gypsies mate....than brown black white muslims.nutjobs...only brown skinned people convert to shitslam and the white weirdo rejects convert to shitslam.....

Rather have WHITE pro Christian + Pro Catholic Gypsies as neighbours than a ever growing inbreedig incestous paedophilia muslim germ scum.

Once it is common practice where Irish gypsies and non cucked English start smashing up pakis, then you'll see more get involved - plenty of pissed off English men with nothing to do. My generation needs to fight fucking badly. I hit the bag up now and then, but I need more motivation.

Supposed to be looking for houses and work, but my heart isn't in that. I want to cleanse my Country and restore my Nation.

A culture of fighting is very much needed anyway.

Yup. The biggest challenge for Whites is other stupid faggot boot licking Whites.

Ask him if they want to take this further. I'm in the West Midlands myself and know a good few lads that would get in this. Most White lads are either separated from their gfs, in shared housing or on drugs. Needs to change.

Dont upload if they say no...they will hunt you down no joke.....try not to get you or thrm in trouble either as we know the piggy pc plod patrol monitor this site.

I thought the IRA were communists? Don't they love muslims?

These are Irish gypsies, different origins from the Roma / Indian gypsies.

That's nice, but pikeys are subhuman and should be killed as well.

Good point.

But still... I'd love to see some Muzzie-Gyppo tekken shit lol

The shit coloured ones you normally see where originally from India.

No.

Smh. They fucking hate pakies/muslims.

The whole world hates them.....theyre the most hated people on this tock of a planet right now. Theyre empire is now peaked andbwill start toncrumble now the ((resistance)) has started and remember.....fuck the traitors who defended the kebab filth not long ago....they were happy for their own to getnkilled and bullied and for shitslam to be forced upon us .....but now we are watching that get toppled down. By people finally fighting back...fight fire with fire.....its the only way....

Bump

That's nothing
A few kids chase a muslim and he ran back into his mosque. Who cares
We bombed the shit out of iraq and they're still there, england is a muslim country
Breaking a few windows isn't going change that. The only ones who can do something about it are the politicians who rule over you peasants.
Their words and ink hold a million times more sway than your rocks, the discrepancy in power is laughable. It's pathetic watching you morons claim victory for this

It's like watching a baby trying to level a mountain with his rattle

Where do Anglo gypsies come from then?
Or are they basically just the equivalent of what we call 'trailer trash' in the US?

>we bombed the shit out iraq
>nothing changed

Because you were used like fucking animals, you dumb fucking kike soldier. You have a nigger, spic, pajeet, kike and mudslime problem. Shut the fuck up and watch as Europe slowly uncucks itself while you remain 50% White.

Could be the perfect ally desu. We've heard for years that you can't prosecute pikeys because that would be racist, so the lefties will drive themselves mad trying to figure out who to blame if a bunch of pikeys smash up a mosque.

They're just irishmen
Notre Dame uses them as a mascot

And yeah, your comparison is probably spot on.

>knackers
>based

They're chimping because that's what they do, the fact that on this particular occasion they were flinging their shit at a muslim is just happenstance. Gypsies are lower than blacks and should be executed in the streets.

Anglo Gypsies = Trailer Trash
Chav = ????

They came here from Ireland, how they first came to be I don't know, maybe an Irish user can enlighten us on the matter.

This is the type of person who will defend muslims
...tell younto leave them be.....if you attack a muslim hell xall you a islamophobe...yet they can rape and kill new born babies and he wilk sefend them the leftie twat traitor....the type of person i said shoud die with them/kebab/muslim too

Except these "pikeys"/uk gypsies aren't anglos, they're irish
Chavs would be the anglos

>Chav = ????
I believe the word 'chav' has it's origins in gypsy culture.

Wrong blacks are scum and then worser than blacks are the the left liberal islam defenders.....then the bottom if the bottom....ALL muslims arabs/blacks/somali and whites and converts.....alll scum the lowest of the low.

>cunts didn't want to get jobs
>became thieves and conmen instead
>had to keep moving to stay ahead of the law
>at some point acquired the delusion that they have a valuable culture when all they do is move from site to site like locusts in their crappy caravans shitting up the place until they piss to many people off and have to move on

The coming of age ceremony for a pikey child is to lead a mob to trash a bar for not letting pikeys in because pikeys trash bars.

wiki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Travellers

I can tell you've never had contact with an actual Irish gypsy.

Is that a pub or an extermination camp?

Yeah. Gypsies work really well as tourist repellent.

I never thought they could be put to such a good use. Looks like the restraint they sometimes show doesn't apply to muslims. Maybe they instinctively know who the invasive species is, like how dogs bark at niggers.

I imagined they'd form some sort of symbiotic relationship but an immune system?

Gypsiphobic......

They are travelers / itinerants / knackers but not gypsies, we don't have gypsies here.

If you ever find yourself having a conversation with a gypsy, especially one about tarmaccing your driveway, you need to turn away and run back to your house because there's a 90% chance he's the distraction while the lads break in and nick your TV

correction: we do but they are foreigners

Do the Romanian Gypsies & the native travellers ever interact ?

With fists they do.

>Reply
I'm not a fan of Pikeys, but they can be useful tools in the effort. They don't give a fuck, and if we get them riled up enough, they can do the dirty work the government refuses to do.

Buy your local Pikies some beer, smokes, and meth, and tell them more is coming for every mosque that's shut down, or burned down.

They might occasionally rape, murder and eat one

I'd watch that if they televised it.

Should we have even gone into iraq in the first place?

if gypsies didn't fuck up the place with their caravans and all their scams they'd be alright.

So you think the Irish will save your ass? Wrong. Europe is a sinking ship and we're all going down with it.

I doubt it, travelers only associate with travelers they are not feuding with.

Yeah. Our police officers are all veterans because of them.

But really, we interact with them as needed to get our way. We don't avoid them, except the gangs, who wouldn't try shit in public (our police force has a lot of experience with them). Usually they sell cheap shit in markets or work low end jobs.
Romanians don't discriminate by skin color. We discriminate by behavior.

The rich ones are bat-shit crazy but reasonable.
If you get on their good side or do a good deed for his own and he finds out, you get to come to his house and he can hook you up with a ton of shit. That and all gypsies in the neighborhood help you out. It's like unlocking a faction in Assassin's creed. It's funny.

Yes they will ..... shame we have too many liberal traitors in here and undercover bacon aka kebab/muslims....to all the undercover kebabs on here....your days are over....got yourselves to blame.

Not in the US - here they run scams like "sealing" driveways, on the east coast, and they just paint the driveway black, instead of using sealant. They were working the area my mom lived in, and left a flyer on her door, but the police were already onto them, and looking for them.

>Irish Gypsies and Gypsies in the UK are "BASED"
no

o shit irish gypsies are even worse than romanians...

Many romanian gypsies in birmingham uk???? They tend to noa prefer living in the suburbs now dont they.....not as dumb as people think they are.

What was there to gain? If you attack a Nation, kill everyone and send your people there to prosper - not making fucking sandcastles like the bugerclappers do.

ie if they didn't do the things they spend all their time doing, they'd be fine.

Reminder:

Stage 1: Remove kebab.

They go all over the fucking world doing that, all over Europe, Australia... some of them were done recently for keeping homeless men as slaves and making them work in their tarmac gangs. Unbelievable.

Unironically prefer shit skins
Gypos are the absolute bottom of the pile. Don't get fooled

>They tend to noa prefer living in the suburbs now dont they

They do. They usually find abandoned places though and set up camp. That's if they're really trashy(you can have those around too though, they're like antibody farms, some are immune to AIDS).

There's lots of them that aren't completely trash though.

The rich crazy ones have their women covered in either flowery shit of they're mid level, or gol shit if they're above lv 25. They don't do that much damage. Except to gambling dens and other criminals. And muslims.

Then there's the hard working ones. Still trashy but willing to live kinda' by the rules.

>not as dumb as people think they are
That was the first thing we laughed about over here when the gypsies first left.
"They're going to think they're dumb and helpless. Those gypsies are gonna come back home in Ferraris."

No, they're really fucking smart. You don't survive that kind of difficulty level if you're either dumb, slow or a virgin.
They're real clever fucks, we just wish they put that skill into something more productive than stealing copper from a church in the middle of town, in daylight, and not getting spotted.

They won't cooperate with us, proper travellers think that "country people" are subhuman and just there to be fleeced, they're a bit like the jews in that respect.

That's not to say it's not possible to stoke up trouble between muslims and travellers. There was a minor war here in Sheffield a few years ago between the gyppoes and local niggers, shootings on both sides IIRC.

Also they can buy their own beer, a surprising fact about travellers is that a lot of them are absolutely fucking loaded thanks to all the crime.

Do not trust this muslim defender.

Your all telling menyou wsnt to live under a islamic calipahte....look at most middle eastern countries and islamic countries....hellish shitholes which theyre trying to escape from themselves..aka europe refugee so called crisis....middle eastern countries now turned into islamic countries that are now wrecked by a war over religion....that religion = shitslam....

Dont hear fuck all on news about gypsies causing crime....you get in the wrong side of them then fair enough....but surely thats the same as the everyday joe.....vut muslims are scum....most people in his board are on here for our mutual hatred against muslims and islam as a controlling disgusting inhumane cult.

Gee Billesley does not look like a pleasant part of Birmingham.

>inb4 no part of Birmingham is pleasant

Nah, gypsies don't cause crime, they're the most law-abiding people in Britain. Come on Mairposter, you can do better than that.

Theres much worse....anti muslim areas....bromford erdington.... kingstanding......castle vale ..... shard end.... chelmsley wood ...... kings norton ......druids heath ....... northfield .........frankley ........ weoley castle ........quinton....... Planet Earth.....

Be careful that shield your using to defend muslims is deteriating get a bigger one if you can Corbyn.

>Dont hear fuck all on news about gypsies causing crime

Because they've spent generations getting moving on just before the heat gets to them down to a fine art

Are you a fucking gypo, my man? Really starting to get that vibe here, from your completely irrational non-hatred of knackers, to the fucktarded way your posts are written... it's all a bit suspicious like

Gypos are sub human untermensch. Try living near them you'll change your tune

That's not defending muslims at all. That's just how bad pikeys are

No Muslim has ever personally bothered me. Pikeys, on the other hand, are scum, and I wish death upon them.

Your a muslim defender..... or ..... your a undercover kebab.

This board is pretty much a anti islam board but you seem to bedefendif the cult....how sus...... Hey Imam Achmed....shut it down...shut it down....

love tyson fury

PIKEYED

Fuck off you revisionist prick, the IRA are literally open border marxists. They want brits OUT and africa IN

>england is a muslim country
Do you believe EVERY meme on Sup Forums like it's gospel?
England is barely 5% Muslim you cretin.

I haven't mentioned muzzies once mate. You're clearly GIDF out to deflect attention away from the fact that your kind are the lowest form of scum and need to be wiped out.

>b-b-but why why aren't you just hating the muslims, leab muh knackers alone you meanie!!!!

Yeah, yeah, nah mate, I've more than enough contempt for both.

Gypos prey on other whites. They should round them up and put them down. And they speak like cunting retards too

APOLOGIZE Sup Forums bongs will save the white man again

Hahah and thats why ireland is a pred white country ...your a muslim youve been exposed. Hhahaha why you on a white supremacist board......paranoid pakistani

>Sorry to burst your bubble m8 but irish gyppos are fukkin scum
Yew fokin wot?!!!

and old prophecy from irish scholars he who england wins in ireland he will begin

i heard he got in trouble for calling out the jews over something, i forget the context

Dont mess with pikeys
youtube.com/watch?v=V9dLgKK1Y6c