Black people in South AFRICA = MINORITY confirmed

they are not even hiding it anymore

lol msm

lmao isnt there only like 7% white people?

>80.2% Black
>minority

Are you an idiot or do you just not know what minority means? Minority has nothing to do with skin colour and everything to do with spread of power, in South Africa white people hold the majority of economic power so blacks are the minority, the wealth should be redistributed to make blacks as economically equal as their demographic composition

>the wealth should be redistributed
no it should be not you fucking nigger

if blacks of 80% can't overpower the other 20%, that further proves that blacks are useless.

Fuck off, Rothschild.

Growing up in that country was the only redpill I'll ever need

Wew lad, sure feels good to be the majority again.

>british flag

It kinda fits that you're the first one to tell us the re-definitions of old words.

I expected nothing less from a nigger loving anglo. Has your kind not ruined enough of the planet already?
>Everything happening in london is karma
>Its just going to get worse and worse and worse
>Mfw

No amount of money will ever make blacks equal to whites. You could give a negro a welfare check with 5000$ written on it and he would still save up nothing wasting all his money on daily baisis.

Blacks get drunk, gamble, waste money on expensive clothes and whores and then they are broke.

you are a fucking idiot

Are the Browns considered Black over there? What is their situation economically?

He is not white. This board has a lot of shitskins on lately.

Blacks ae given an equal or even a better opportunity in South Africa or UK and they fail at catching up to whites.

I'm against taking in refugees on principle but I would be willing to take in all whites from South Africa

They need to get out of that country now like the last days of Vietnam

you're not getting me with this shitty bait faggot

South Africa is poorer and poorer. It went from a white rule to black rule and now capable whites are being held back by blacks in schools and workplaces.

Soon the niggers will ruin the country completely. They will then go full communist and sieze the white property just to destroy that too.

>What is their situation economically?
Shits fucked and the smart people left while they still could.
When the country is in ashes and the blacks and the communists and the anarchists collectively beg whites to return to save them, they'll look down at them and whisper, "No".

That's just racism, not basis in reality

>the wealth should be redistributed
No. There is no place in the world where this is a good idea.

>redistribution
How about fuck off and neck yourself?

Your country is sadly anti white so that would never happen.

America, U.K., Russia, china, japan, most of Europe that's just the start
Scared of Corbyn? People like you will be forced to live with those your prejudice against soon

Fuck yeah! Does this mean I get white privilege aswell?

Frikkie! Kry die corsa, ons gaan nou braai!

It's based on the past 2000 years of black history. In the said 2000 years entire black race accomplished less than the residents of one large European city.

100 years ago they were still eating each other. Today they continue to practice inhumane torture rape and other savagery. They behave like wild boars.

Dop en chops vanaand boetie

>the wealth should be redistributed to make blacks as economically equal as their demographic composition

why

>Low IQ nigger thinks they could sieze property without mass murder under a idolized dictator

Communism is a nigger ideology based on stealing. It won't work in a white majority country or even an Asian one

Because he is a nigger. He thinks that owning European brand clothes makes him just like Europeans. A literal larping monkey

This. White people have been getting a free ride for too long here. And this is not mention the oppression, apartheid and genocide of blacks under the National Party Regime. White people have gotten off far too lightly for their crimes here. Just look at Germany's Nazis they had the Nuremberg trials for their war crimes. Why can't white people have the same trials and death sentences like that? Black genocide is STILL genocide, that's jut a fact.

Name one crime commited by whites.

Apartheid when? Seriously though fuck South African niggers they are some of the worst "people" in the world they make any other violent group look like rookies. We could easilly subjugate them again and confine them to district 9 but no muh imperialism. The only hope for South Africans is acknowledging the country is rightful English clay and allowing the eternal Anglo to do what we are best at killing niggers.

>"...do you not know what minority means?"
>doesnt know what minority means
hope you bought your ticket for the next truck of peace

Gibs are a bad idea, and make things worse, in every possible scenario.
Open a book that doesn't have cartoon pictures in it sometime.

>asking for white genocide
>crying when it happens

really activates my almonds

>Minority doesn't mean minority anymore, goys!

Thank you for your wisdom Professor Rosenthal.

Free ride?! We only sacrificed 600,000 of our own to set you loose on each other. Fucking christ you animals are something else entirely.

You know what worked really great for Rhodesia? Removing the whites.

>your flag
>your reply

I'm honestly pretty confused.

minority is a permanent status because it refers to their mental capacity, which is a minority of their white counterpart

>be a nig
>whites build you a civilisation
>be mad because they earn more money than your non skilled in anything retarded ass
>think apartheid wasn't a reasonable thing because Dunning-Kruger
>learn nothing from Rhodesia

>ayyyy yo fuck basic math n' shit

There is no fixing these people, complete and utter extermination of these dregs is the only humane and moral option at this point.

blacks have a one drop rule themselvs. anyone with euro blood is colored, not black

person who wrote that needs fucking shooting