London attack a possible accident thread #2

I have been paying attention to this London so called "terror attack" and looking at the information so far. I'm thinking this might have been an accident for the following reasons:

>1.) Witnesses reported hearing screeching. If a person is trying to kill people, why would he be attempting to stop the vechile.

>2.) Reports say he the driver stopped his vehicle and got out of the vehicle. Why would a person purposefully hit a bunch of people and get out of the car unarmed only to get his ass beat by the mob? Which is what happened.

>3.) "An eyewitness told BuzzFeed News that the suspect shouted “I want to kill all Muslims as he was being detained.” This is only one person who says this. His interview also seems to have some mild inconsistencies. Despite all the video recorded by people at the scene, there is no evidence of him shouting such things or laughing and blowing kisses as another witness stated.

>4.) I saw a video of a reporter interviewing people at the scene (if I run across it again, I will post it in the comments). Muslims were coming up to the reporter doing the interview and aggressively telling him that he better report it as a terrorist attack, and not as the person being drunk, mentally ill, or any other narrative.
Anybody notice any other abnormalities in this situation?

This could be just like the Muslim girl in Virginia who was killed that people assumed was a hate crime, when it was actually a Hispanic guy who killed her due to a road rage altercation.

---------
old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h6uFeqf9eTI?t=34s
youtube.com/watch?v=J9dDZU2hRIs
google.co.uk/maps/@51.5629672,-0.1081869,3a,75y,298.66h,77.97t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sLxAAzwWaDH1K0cEaPLUq5w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
youtube.com/watch?v=mVS2qRdj6-g
youtube.com/watch?v=hfaEeFYKlg0
hooktube.com/watch?v=hfaEeFYKlg0
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40332616
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/finsbury-park-terror-attack-mosque-10646160
archive.is/R4sdX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He hasn't been charged yet. Arrested on suspicion of murder, police are investigating as a possible terrorist attack to cover their bases. I honestly believe he'll end up getting charged with dangerous driving/DUI/manslaughter and other accident-related things.

Video of Muslims telling journo how to report this incident
youtu.be/h6uFeqf9eTI?t=34s

One of his 4 daughters lost a leg in the Aretha Grande concert bombing. This was revenge. Confirmed in another thread.

i'll repeat my theory for the new thread.

>Paki elder has heart attack
>Other Pakis attempt to flag down van for assistance
>Welsh provincial sees gang of darkies attempting a car-jacking like something out of a Guy Richie movie or something
>Paki get in way as van attempt to veer round
Welshman panics as Pakis bounce of transit bumper and pulls into nearest side turning in miscalculated act of honour
>angry Pakis drag him from cab and savagemy beat him
>Paki elder dies anyway
>Pakis lie about incident to media circus
>Welshman, who desperately wants to be removed from situation, gives his Paki attackers a cheeky wave as he is finally safely ensconced within police-van.

Case closed chaps.

And when the truth comes out and all the witnesses shown to be lying, there will be a massive Muslim chimpout. No doubt in my mind the authorities are shitting their pants because the truth doesn't 't fit the nice little terrorist narrative the savages cooked up.

youtube.com/watch?v=J9dDZU2hRIs

Was there anything in the van? Why was he in Lahdun?

There's already videos showing the inconsistencies of their story.

he will be murdered in jail and his family will be raped/murdered by muslims within 2 weeks.

the police will do nothing about this.

Where is the thread? The only one I found is the one with Mexican OP whom claimed it happened without any evidence.

Or perhaps a brief thought of revenge that due to alcohol he couldn't change his mind fast enough to not drive the van off the road.

>One of his 4 daughters lost a leg in the Aretha Grande concert bombing. This was revenge. Confirmed in another thread.
don't you turn as low as rag-heads in shitposting lies?

Training Drill. She is carrying a laminated number card. They wouldn't use them on real injured people.

Sure, faggot. Thanks for playing.

google.co.uk/maps/@51.5629672,-0.1081869,3a,75y,298.66h,77.97t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sLxAAzwWaDH1K0cEaPLUq5w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

It just makes no sense he came down this bus lane, and swerved into this alley (a 90 degree turn, at high speed, without damaging the vehicle at all).

Even if he could pull off that turn - how did he know any Muslims would be there? The mosque isn't in that area

Of course not. The media is dealing with pissed off Muslims who are intimidating them to report this as terrorism before the police can even investigate. When's the last time an obvious Islamic terrorist attack was called that even after days of it happening? But this is already being called terrorism and it happened last night.

Main points, driver not likely doing over 20 mph when he made a sharp left down into that side street, poorly lit, may not have seen small group attending collapsed man at the junction, unfamiliar with area and comes to a stop a short distance down alley, only damage to vehicle a loosening of licence plate one side, seemingly no lights on so he has likely turned off engine before exiting vehicle, did not hit parked car within alley..

Don't be fucking retarded.

Oh, too late

video scene of the attack

I took screenshots of the video. They film it in the crash alley, but no mention of truck. Just wounded people. Car right smack in the middle of alley

traffic still going down the street. No police presence. no guy getting beat up for 10 minutes

any more word from the police? the man has been in custody for a long time now surely he must have given them his version of events

i've put some rough translations next to the most important things to know.

i filled in read quran online on google trends.
first of all: why is the uk on the 2nd spot for most searches?
and secondly: why is the graph going up and down so frequently
do people want to read the quran in the summer or something?
>pic related

>Rams into a crowd of Muslims leaving a mosque

That's literally all the evidence you need. He drove all the way from Cardiff
He was goading the crowd when they caught him too.

His family is in legit danger. He can be protected in jail but his wife and kids are open targets.

>seemingly no lights on so he has likely turned off engine before exiting vehicle
shows that rear lights were on.

Damage is still very limited considering he knocked down a bollard.

Bane?

I've watched it twice but can't make out anyone getting beaten up. When does that happen? It's so dark.

Rams into them going what, like five mph?

It happened a couple of streets away from the mosque, not right outside. see

>He was goading the crowd when they caught him too.

Evidence of this?

>want to kill mudslimes
>only death is the person who was dying before the Ramadan Rammer Van arrived on the scene

This really activates the almonds.

Here are some updated pictures

And if the slimes touch his family we will have the cleansing

>He was goading the crowd when they caught him too.
Based on the videos, he just waved goodbye like the cheeky Brit he is.

Also, he got beat the shit out of by radicals before more peaceful Muslims subdued him.

>I have been paying attention to this London so called "terror attack" and looking at the information so far. I'm thinking this might have been an accident for the following reasons:
It's a white terrorist attack, you retard and terrorist apologist.
When will white terrorist attacks end??

What's that sound? Sounds like a whimpering dog at regular intervals during the first half of the clip.

He was driving 30 to 40 most likely and braked far too late after he caused the damage.

Like he says. He was also blowing then kisses.

A van doesn't have to go that fast to main someone. Maybe he wanted to be sure he actually hit them in the alley instead of a wall.

when shitskins go back to their inferior homelands

Police wearing poppies in June?

What's wrong with investigating things for ourselves rather than take the media at their word? If it was a terrorist attack then the evidence should bear that out.

He's looking at his fingers after checking his cuffs and wiggling them about, could have been concerned about circulation or if any had been broken when he was attacked.

Can appear as a cheeky wave but may not have been.

This seems possible.

>The lack of injuries
>Lack of damage to the van
>Multiple reports that the person was already 'down'
>Was nowhere near the mosque

Plus Muslims are notorious deceivers, worse than the Jews.

No reason why we can't see the CCTV footage, which we never will as it will prove the above.

hooktube.com/watch?v=hfaEeFYKlg0

Download here in case it's removed

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40332616

>They had been helping a man who had collapsed. He later died but it is not clear if it was because of the attack.

You're telling me this so called "white terrorist" may not have killed anyone?

There is no video of him blowing kisses.

>He was also blowing then kisses.
The videos I saw didn't have him doing that, I think that was just a witness' impression.

You can see the car also in this pic.

>Like he says. He was also blowing then kisses.
zero evidence for this claim.

Lets just face the facts - it was a tragic traffic collision that was caused by Muslims walking in the street.

No happenings for you today, pal.

>derranged looking man hires truck in Wales, drives to London and swerves into Muslims outside mosque
>PURE COINCIDENCE!

Never change, alt righters.

He'd be the most cautious terrorist ever then. Hilariously being reported that he started screaming that he wanted to kill all Muslims and yet he doesn't say a fucking thing during his ass beating nor during his arrest.

I have seen no evidence of the kisses, and the witnesses testimonies are extremely suspect. For example, they said he and two other men got out and started stabbing people. There were no other men and no one got stabbed.

not great publicity for Pontyclun Van Hire desu

man that guy must have pulled in there at grandma speed.

>walking in the street.
All of the people hit were on the small side road, not the main road.

>when shitskins go back to their inferior homelands
What if their homelands are the places where the attacks are happening?? That would turn you into a raging retard, just like the car driving attacker, right?

The key question, is why did he get out of his Truck? If I wanted to kill, I'd start backing up. No knife either.

his country is being invaded... I applaud the man. Maybe the interlopers will finally go back to their dilapidated and indigent homelands, and stop trying to rape their way into the superior Western world

>derranged looking man
conjecture
>swerves into Muslims
More conjecture.
>outside mosque
Factually incorrect. The mosque is a few streets away.

There are mosques in Wales, why come all the way to London?

Investigation is fine. Retarded politically motivated denial is not.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/finsbury-park-terror-attack-mosque-10646160

Every car accident in which a muslim pedestrian gets hit is henceforth islamophobic terror. Be sure not to say anything silly while they are lynching you, now!

Sometimes drunk folk just do stuff.

Also part and parcel.

Straight to archive archive.is/R4sdX

>Investigation is fine
Glad we agree. Now fuck off.

Frieza didnt kill the Elder Namekian but they bullshitted the Dragon Balls to rez him for the 5 minutes remaining in his natural life span. They're going to use fucking Dragon Ball Z logic to pin the death on him

The 'kisses' is some tiny clip where he peeks through the window and his lips appear pursed.

Given that he had previously been punched and kicked in the face, it seems presumptuous to say he was blowing kisses based on that alone.

Hero of Sup Forums.

Stand at attention, anons.

I find it disgusting that its been less than ONE DAY and these motherfuckers are already trying to restrict white people even more, and are already screaming it was a white racist terrorist attack before anyone on any side has had the time to do anything like a serious and comprehensive investigation.

These "people" hate you, brits. There is nothing they won't do to disadvantage harm and kill you.

One bloke is clearly lying in the bus lane.

Shut the fuck up you nigger loving liberal faggot UK piece of shit. I hope the next nut and bolt crock pot bomb that some goat fucker blows up is about 25 feet away from you and it tears your useless shitskin body into pieces.

Fuck off, Muhammad

terrorism isnt the problem you retarded fucking white boy, muslims are.

Poopoo peepee

If he wanted to kill people, none of the actual evidence makes sense.

>only 1 kill

Pathetic from the white man.

Who cares? You are missing the point! An eye for an eye! Please let there be more against the mohaniggers! :D

Quite literally my point. But attacks on your own people by your own people are the price you pay when you propagate a virulent and inherently violent ideology. (See: Shia v. Sunni conflict)

On no news site have I seen that mentioned.

Seriously why is it so hard to belive that a white guy got pissed off and wanted to kill some Muslims? It's happened in the US already.

At which point in the video/s?

>Welsh 'people'
>White

Its hard to believe because all the witnesses are shameless liars by definition as they are taqqiya practicing jihadi muslims who are DEFINITELY terrorists.

>Seriously why is it so hard to belive that a white guy got pissed off and wanted to kill some Muslims? It's happened in the US already.

Except no Muslims died due to his actions.
Questions for you.
1. Why did he leave his truck and not backup? Clearly there wasn't enough damage to disable the truck.
2. Why did he not have a knife or some other weapon if he intended to leave his truck?

it definitely wasn't a terrorist attack (but it should have been)

>mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/finsbury-park-terror-attack-mosque-10646160

That's pathetic, he could be doing literally anything there.

>accident thread

This is really quite sad, reasons like this is why pol is laughed at so much. You can accept terrorist attack after terrorist attack as long as it's a Muslim, suddenly it's a white guy and it HAS to be an accident. Pathetic.

>Seriously why is it so hard to belive that a white guy got pissed off and wanted to kill some Muslims?

The lack of success...

Looks like he's spitting or clearing his throat. Maybe he's drunk and a little pissed that he just got swarmed and beaten by literal mob?

It sounds like he's shouting "They want to kill me! Get off! They want to kill me!". Is it only me?

There are three victims seen here. The one lying with the blue is later seen sitting up with some blood on his head. On the left off screen is a guy sitting on the street next to a wheelchair. In the other video it looks like when he tries to get back into the wheelchair he's being told to wait.

He was English you faggot

He was heard saying "I want to kill muslims" and there is video of him blowing kisses and waving at the muslims when he was in the back of the police van

Maybe the truck got stuck. Dude, a scene like that is chaotic. Or maybe he wanted them to kill him to make a point. He reportedly said "Kill me. I've done my job."

first of all in the previous thread someone mentioned people heard screeches from the car. later someone responded saying that it could've been drifting. i don't suspect that since i can't seem to find any drifting traces, so i think he tried to stop the van.
second of all i do see a lot of trash on the ground which makes it seem that there was indeed chaos. but i don't see any blood. it hasn't rained there since the accident and crime scene investigators don't clean that up. obviously there is a tent so there could be blood there but no traces on the van.
third of all the car seems parked in a position where he could have driven away. he was barely touching the car at that moment so he didn't seem stuck. if he really had a bad motive he would have driven back and forth till he got stuck to make as many victims.
later police found out that there were bottles with a fluid. it could have been molotov cocktails since he also had a lighter with him well? why didn't he throw the molotovs? i'm not sure if it was a terror attack he would've thrown them.
also in the article it said that a group was helping an elderly man who had fallen. maybe he had a heart attack which could have been the cause of death.

my conclusion: there are three possibilities,
1. he was drunk and drove into the crowd of people by accident
2. he did have an accident there, maybe it was dark and he didn't see anything.
3. he was a terrorist

you decide what his motive was

>worse
>Jews
Pick one

>terrorism isnt the problem you retarded fucking white boy, muslims are.
No, terrorism is the problem. It's often perpetrated by white people. We have to address this.

It's only you, you're hearing what you want to hear because it justifies your feelings

Seems so