PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump, FLotUS Melania, Barron (in Arsenal gear) leaving for Camp David 6/17/17
youtu.be/aFgKn4ChErY
youtu.be/x9H18VNdAOw
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #21 6/16/17
youtu.be/X1AyUyKHpC0
>Krispy leads President's commission on Combating Drug Addiction 6/16/17
youtu.be/0y0n2E3HH-Q
>Pres Trump rally in Little Habana, FL announcing Cuba policies (Rubio, Gov Scott, VP, Pres) 6/16/17
youtu.be/IQrlDB48fc0
>Pres Trump Address before Congressional Baseball Game 6/15/17
youtu.be/cGtBcg6ar4o
>Rodman gifts The Art of the Deal to lil Kim 6/15/17
youtu.be/eXaYgk89wcg
>SoS T-Rex opening Conf on Prosperity and Security for CONCACAF 6/15/17
youtu.be/OWDEd8EX2UM
>VP Pence @ CONCACAF conf (intro by T-Rex) 6/15/17
youtu.be/Mz0DPOJe14U
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Donald Trump Carolus Rex
youtu.be/nBlYlSs2fIU
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

>Ain't she a bit old to be getting high?
Yeah, that is why she died. These are the sort of people liberals idealize. Dumb cokeheads.

Up 140, ends the day at a record high.

Holy shit.

Update: Spending on the GA6 race now at $50 Million in total

Take notice, Drumpies!

It is, was, and always will be a movement regardless of the naysayers, whoever they are.

~AWOO~ FUCK MODS

TRUMP EFFECT

REV UP THOSE BUNDO EDITS

No disease is incurable.

>Can't cure a feminist
Sure you can

Thanks mate!

Even Fox Biz is being retarded shilling this race tomorrow. The Republican is gonna win and Dems will shill a moral victory and how they closed the gap without mentioning it took 25 million to do it.

Say my name

There is one cure, but the side effect is death of the patient.

Its the Trump economy.

Old but still accurate

Okay I forgive you
Pic related was all TR btw

All it takes is a good enough dicking which is her problem.

>It's not stupid on their part, they get the number 1 and number 2 powers fighting each other, increase Russian support and take American pressure off of themselves. Their goal is to annex Iraq and ethnically cleanse it of Sunnis, which has been their goal since the 1970s. Then they can link to Shiites in the Levant and have an apocalyptic final showdown with Egypt+Turkey+Saudi which those three also want because all of the above are insane Muslims. America, Russia, and ISIS are all outside factors complicating that plan by turning a two-faction war into a 4+-faction war
That's just madness. The Shiites are the craziest muslims around!
Praise BOTUS!

Sad!
So she admits Feminists need to be treated?

To be honest one thing concerns me; how much is a bubble and how much is real growth.

Is it reasonable to expect Trump to stop the bubble from popping or should this have been felt with over 8 years ago?

No matter what they try to spin it as, it will be a devastating morale defeat for the Democrats. And on top of that, donors will pull out. They can't afford to spend 30 million on every fucking House race.

The 25 Million Dollar Loser.

some cancers can't be cured

>this was only 6 months ago
Goddamn!

Reminder Ben Shapiro has tweeted at least 27 times about interrupting Julius Caesar and only 13 times about the attempt to massacre Republicans at baseball practice.

Reminder Ben Shapiro was on Morning Joe to complain about play disruptions but not about the hazards or murdering political opponents.

Make of it what you will.

B-but that is impossible, drumpf is too stupid and jobs just don't come back with a wave of a wand.

The $23 Million Dollar Mistake

>NO REFUNDS

Alright Drumpf shills, I'm about to literally BTFO all of you out so hard you'll have no choice to delete these threads and never come back! I hope you're ready for life on reddit because you'll be too embarrassed to show your ugly mugs here. Here it comes.

Assad!

Jon Pissoff, soon to be Jon Pisson.

Can we deport him to Israel if he loves it so much?

Pokemon Go to the polls and vote your Ossof!

I hope they continue though. Getting outside money, especially from California, is going to sink them everywhere.

That's the Trump Dimension.

I don't know who this is

Its the stock market, the whole thing is a bubble that can collapse at any time. Its purely based off of speculation of how well things are going. It can collapse at any time, and if the jews have anything to do with it should happen right before trump is up for reelection.

>mark sanford
he and his mistress are welcome

Is this that Barack Obama guy people talk about?

Oh great the fag's back again

Speaking of which, we got company.

When will the Supreme Court rule on travel ban?

Wasn't Mark always a Never Trumper.

>that SCOTUS ruling

>t. summerfag

Who?

yeah he really tries to do a pathetic impression of him

>jannies STILL going at it
Wew lads

It's both
The bubble is growing but the actual growth is outpacing it and is on course to eclipse it by early 2018
Literally going to capitalism the shit out of our own economic bubble and eat it saving the markets
That's what the system was designed to do in the first place, but almost every time it happens Jews or retards try and "fix" it when it's stumbling and it completely fucks the point where growth is supposed to eclipse inflation

What's the update on the sanctuary cities removal? It's like any news on it stopped existing.

Make one with Hillary Election HQ Salt

Looks like hate speech is back on the menu boys!

October, most likely, although they will start hearing oral arguments as soon as late June-early July.

Fair point

>Reminder Ben Shapiro was on Morning Joe to complain about play disruptions but not about the hazards or murdering political opponents.
>
>Make of it what you will.

There is a slappy fight going on between Benji and Posoballsac over the interruption. Benji is jealous of the attention it generated for him, and is being a petty little shit again.

God Bless POTUS Donald Trump

Awoo

>woman famous for cocaine use dies from cocaine use
fucking shocking, it's almost like being overweight, drugged out, and a massive bitch aren't good for your life expectancy.

DELETE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW YOU NIGGER

The best part is I was shitposting the whole thread and only get warned about a cartoon wolf girl.

I loved how salty ben was over the 'reason to vote for Democrats' book blowing up, claimed it was his idea, typical jew move really to be salty about lost economic opportunities

What does /ptg/ think if Mitch McConnell?

Digits and I post his nudes.

> Then don't forget law and order, and the more social, cultural side of a Trump presidency. There's a lot that isn't his non-interventionism that draws me to him. But that is, yes, one of them

Thanks for your honesty. About the similarity of sinking an Iranian ship d they threaten their military assets or downing a Syrian aircraft if they threaten their military assets. It is the same thing, the only area of dispute here is whether you believe American military shot that aircraft out of the sky for no reason at all or, like in south Syria, because they directly antagonize or attacked US defacto ground troops fighting ISIS (in this case, SDF).

It's always a bubble, because there'll always be a correction. You won't really be able to tell short term how much fluff there is, because until the correction happens, you won't see what was hot air and what wasn't. However, we haven't had a recession since the bottom in 2009/10. That should make you worry that one is coming. How big and how hard that correction will hit is the big question. If it happens under Trump's term, he'll get the blame, but I imagine that's why he keeps pushing infrastructure. I think he knows one is coming and keeping people employed will be important, aside from the need to build new roads and shit.

Jeb's pet turtle

>20 sec in paint

Turtle, needs to be primaried asap.

MAGA
~AWOO~

I fucking hope so.

>What is it, what do you smell?
>SHITLORDS

It's over for Spicey

Married to a swell gal

Who should I give my Patreon shekels to?

Not to be trusted but at least he does his job when required (see Devos confirmation) unlike Ryan.

>That's just madness. The Shiites are the craziest muslims around!

In their defence they have a justified persecution complex because the Sunnis have been shitting on them for a thousand years and the Arabs raped them 1,400 years ago and made them into brown people, which anyone would be butthurt about. The middle East has been genocidal shitfest since before Christ, the only reason it's a global threat is because the cold war resulted in modern weapons all around.

I like Trump's idea of Shiite dictatorship in Iran vs Sunni dictatorship in Iraq slaughtering each other every ten years in a stalemate of mutual incompetence. This is the closest thing to stability that anything short of universal extermination will ever produce.

There are ways that "democratic" puppet states in Iraq and Afghanistan could have been set up better than Bush and Obama did, but in the long term I don't think the Muslims can handle any form of government where failure or corruption does not result in beheading

THANK YOU
SEAN

They better. Fucking lazy bastards

THANK YOU SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN HAS BEEN PROMOTED

He had balls to kill the SC Filibuster, glad he didn't back down. Got to give him credit for that.

He went ahead with the nuclear option to get Gorsuch so he's not all bad. I'd still prefer an absolute bastard like Ted Cruz though.

I hate Posobishitbag and the disruptions are stupid, but the amount of OUTRAGE is absurd.

Put him in a hot spot and he works good, take your eye off him and he goes full drumpf

I hate this cuck

Dude, she's thin now. And looks ill.

Turtle with the worst kind of politics but the best kind of autism. Loves rules, and has been following fairly well (may have to do with Trump holding his wife hostage).

One small hop for bunny, one great leap for rabbitkind

aka - Trump's TWITTER EDITOR

This but no one who is capable of giving her a good fucking (a Chad) will ever fuck her. Shell have to make do with a thousand SJW's, cucks and nerds. If she's lucky one of those can give her a good penis but chances are slim

Women confuse hate with love; it's all just passion with them. Make them hate you enough and it's easy to flip it around to love.

>(((Civic Nationalism)))

>Sarah Huckabee Sanders may take over

SNL will be writing plenty of fat jokes now.

has CNN given up yet