Nobody should die for stealing a banner

Nobody should die for stealing a banner.
APOLOGIZE NOW!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ottowarmbier1/likes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

play stupid games win stupid prizes

he came from some relative rich country, went into a poor as country he knew is extraordinarily authotorian and has exceptionally harsh punishment for any crimes. yet he chose to steal from that poor country, and some poor guy some poster which would have cost him maybe a few cents to dollars telling me he just stole for the sake of stealing.
he may didnt deserve what he got, but he surely could have seen it comming and prevent it easily

Did the punishment fit the crime tho?

Do you actually believe he did that? That they didn't just force a confession out of him? Are you actually retarded?

>going to NK AT ALL
>stealing shit
>stealing a poster of the Dear Leader

stupidity all around, I don't feel bad at all.
I half expect them to jail and kill that retarded basketball american next time he visits

>white people dont care about each other one bit
>"WE NEED TO SECURE AN EXISTENCE"
what the fuck is wrong with white people?

frankly im more concerned about the isolated showers this evening

why would they do that? NK has many people traveling there, and many come out unhinged. why would they force that guy?

was he a spy?

why does a punishment have to fit a crime? and can you explain demonstratively and logically why x thing would fit y crime?

oh well, don't do stupid shit like travel to a country you know is extremely hostile towards your own.

Wanna take a vacations to Iraq or syria? if not, Why?

Really activates them almonds boys

Why do totalitarian regimes do anything?

and nothing of value was lost

Cry like a bitch, die like a bitch.

>Otto Warmbier

So this is the power of the Anglo-Kraut hybrid

dont avoid the question. what reason would they have to frame this guy but leave all the other ones unhinged? give me a reason to think he was framed and i reconsider my statement

"Punishment fitting the crime" is a meme for an in-group. You don't get in-group treatment as out-group member in normal (i.e. non-current-year-insane (((Western))) societies).

yes, and its tell-tale of you as a person that I even have to explain this, if you catch a man stealing you, fine him, or jail him, because the cost of his crime was not that great to the society, but if murders someone, he took a life, then he either sits in jail for life, or his life is now forfeit. it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out bashing in the brain of low tier shoplifter style thief is wrong, niggers do that, and fuck niggers.

He was our prototype. Looks like we have to go back to the drawing board.

in the meantime USA supports ISIS in syria so far as to shoot down a syrian jet!

lol isn't this the guy Sup Forums said was a faggot for crying like a bitch for acting like a tard in a backwards country?

Sounds like a name related to the Racist Nazi race. Good thing he died. Sterilize his girlfriend as well no?

Parents probably told the doctors to shut the life support off.

I understand the impulse to take something at the last second before departure but in reality he was trying pull a fast one on NK. like haha I stole something from NK and theres nothing you can do.
Moral of the story:If you go to North Korea, you are a fucking retard.

>Anglo-Kraut prototype V2: Klaus Bongtauer

i would've shot him on sight, what a fucking moron.
if you don't believe in property rights, move to north korea you pinko commie scum

Anyone who believes any of it happened is a retard

>Kept alive in coma for 1 year in North Korea
>Dies within days of returning the the USA

No one finds this a little odd?

Only superior DPRK science could keep him alive

Here we fucking go. Okay, shithead, then by that logic I can say "Whites should be killed for protesting against mass immigration in their countries" which is a fitting punishment in a communist's eye.
>flag
Makes sense.

>his crime was not that great to the society
A nonsensical idea. Crimes can only be done against individuals, and unless you can prove someone has been involuntarily affected by it directly, no crime occurred.

How did he survive for a year in North Korean prison only to die within days of coming home to Western civilisation? sounds awfully fishy desu

And Warmbier doesn't sound like a real name

>No one finds this a little odd?

Parents pulled the plug.

>white people

>white man killed by communist government
>Sup Forums doesnt care

So was he a spy or something?

>why does a punishment have to fit a crime?
I think you should explain first why it shouldn't

>be black
>sit in your car or walk down street, die
No one cares
>be white
>go to foreign country and break the law
>punished accordingly
Everyone flips their shit

>violate sovereign nation's laws
>get fucked

Sounds about right

>Convicted thief accidentally kills himself while trying to get out of forced labor
>Sup Forums presses S to shit on his grave
Seems like all is in order here

Burn the coal pay the toll

A shame you weren't aborted.

now he is Kaltbier

He didn't even steal it, he just put it down from the wall and then changed his mind.

North Korea best Korea.

>"extensive loss of tissue" in all parts of his brain.

What does this mean?

So, the family put him down?

>white man

he got waterboarded by someone extremely inexperienced in waterboarding

I came here to say this.

>gay flag
>bringing that gay shit in here
>absolutely no understanding of philosophy of law
kys your self

Wipe North Korea off the planet

Nuke the gook

Parts of his brain that suffered oxygen deprivation died and started to decompose.

When he tried to kill himself large portions of his brain died due to lack of oxygen

Wow you guys sure are upset about a Jew dying.

Might have been due to travel issues. He may not have been in a fit state for airline travel. How did he end up in a coma though? Lul

>implying
Sup Forums is one of the gayest boards on Sup Forums.

and Sup Forums is pretty fucking gay to start with.

lol norks based norks are now 100% judenfrei

Anyone who goes to North Korea is just asking to be kidnapped or killed.

> underrated

MAYBE DON'T GO TO FUCKING NORTH KOREA

How many fucking gooks have died just trying to escape that shithole? Only a retard would willingly go there

Best Korea is our greatest ally.

They never should have gone to North Korea. It's not a tourist destination. Why aren't all the other hundreds of safe countries not good enough?

Here's a tip, DONT FUCKING GO TO NORTH KOREA

/thread

Oy vey...

His stupid church group he went with dared him to steal a poster. Do you even think they learned a lesson?

Is there any proof that he actually stole anything?

He broke the law and faced the consequences.

If he didn`t want to be judged by NK then he shouldn`t have gone there

imgur tier post my dude

Who's to say he didn't have some medical issues arise while in jail.

I feel bad for his parents.
They didn't even get to say goodbye or anything.
That said, why the fuck would anyone go to North Korea?
It's like going on vacation to Afghanistan or Israel.

>from that poor country
Oh fuck off.

THIS is what he was wearing when they took him, TELL me he was asking for it?

they had video evidence.

Best Korea house best Korea rules. No fucks to give. He was breathing when he got here, are we sure family didn't pull a plug?

I really don't get his mindset, you know North Korea has an insanely authoritative government, one that is very openly hostile to the government of the country you are from. Why would you even fucking travel there in the first place?! It's not like he's the only person that does this either, there's videos of other fuckheads dicking around in NK like it's a joke, it's some serious shit and they take it way too lightly.

He was playing capture the flag, he sought a trophy from North Korea and paid the price.

Death by misadventure. RIP.

his twitter (joined 2013)

My guess is Nork doctors said he won't have much longer to live, so they sent him home. Too bad we'll never know exactly what happened to him.

I say drop a MOAB on them.

poor as in financially poor and having low living standards. not as in "oh look at that poor country, we should help it". the guy he stole from lived in that poor country and was probably poor himself while that guy seeing how he stole something he doesnt even need and could afford easily was a spoiled bitch.

so definitely guilty?

I didn't know capture the flag could get so serious

>white girl dates black guy
>BLACKED THREADS UNTIL THE END OF TIME BECAUSE THIS HAS TO END AND IT IS LITERALLY KILLING SOCIETY

>american citizen is murdered for supposedly stealing a poster in NK
>LOLLOLOL STUPID GAMES STUPID PRIZES WHO CARES

Dissapointing.

Really fucked up with what happened, the punishment certainly didn't fit the crime. Though no kid should go or want to go to north Korea in the first place

>definitely

NK produced a convenient video where an unidentifiable guy in a hoodie tore down a poster and put it on the floor

You be the judge of how much worth that has as evidence.

go fuck yourself. Even if they show his face, you will continue arguing that it was shopped. Occam's razor - least assumptive story is he was stupid and was arrested for it.

>some leftard progressive fag goes to a totalitarian country and commits crime
>gets fucked up

wow man, consequences for being stupid sure are dumb!

go bomb another airport shitskin belg

>american citizen
>Hillel Jewish campus organization
>I consider myself a citizen of the world, not an American.
>american

its not about poor country or not. It is an authoritarian regime, everyone knows that. The tourist guides are literally working for the govt and don't want you to bend the rules. Otto went beyond clicking a few pics where they are not supposed to. He went ahead and removed a poster which did not belong to him. Literally manhandling anything Kim Jongs face plastered on it is an offence there. It is documented and mentioned in documentaries made before 2015 by other travellers and tourists. He surely must've seen at least one. He was active on twitter:

He is literally the most stupid arrogant cunt. US is a better place without that worthless fuck. The only good he might've done is in the actual labor camp.

But he deserved it for being a libtard - based Kim!

>Nobody should die for stealing a banner.
Sure they should

thieves of all stripes deserve death

it wasn't just a death. 18 months of torturous labor camp in one of the worst places on earth followed by a state of vegetation and eventual death.

We should have the same thing for thieves. Do you know how fast our nigger problem would shrink away if every bicycle-stealing nigger died for his crimes?

Yeah, the guy was brain dead and would never recover. Think Terri Schiavo. NK knew he would never recover, didn't want him to die in their custody, so they sent him back. If they would have sent him back a year ago, he'd probably be alive and well today.

>Unhinged

Why didnt he just ask for a poster?
I bet the guides would have organized truck loads of these posters.

but thats just like, your opinion man. and opinions arent based in objective reality or logical scrutiny. there is no 'truth' to what should be done in any given scenario. you are all liars and hypocrites