ITS A HABBENING

Oh...fuck.

so is he gonna be ok or what?

good, i shit on his grave.

>there are anons here who think he wasn't actually a spy

>Says the roach

Karma is still the driving force of the universe it seems.

Hadn't really struck me but yeah, makes sense. Why would an american "student" run around and steal posters

If this turns into a happening, I lost the last drop of respect for your zog president.

I would do that shit if I could

Exactly. Why hasn't Trump made some grandiose statement about the returning of an American citizen, like he did when the Iranians captured some of them? It's all against his character not to kick up a public storm about it and that's the biggest giveaway.

He knows it would definitely bring too much attention to it and what he was actually there for might be uncovered or leaked.

f

I analysed his speech too and it also gives away a lot of things. Imagine you're in his situation, if you're a normie, you would be legitimately crying, or in complete distress and confusion. The dude had some serious balls to visit an off-limits floor and attempt to steal something, and when thrown to the dogs does his utmost best not to jeopardize his chain-of-command further, but due to his training he resorts to assuming what a normal person would do in his situation and attempts to emulate that. Quite badly too to the untrained eye.

>NK infects otto with brain eating spongiform (mad cow, kuru)
>sends him back in time to die/be euthanized by American doctors
>entire event is covered up in the interest of National Security
>family given millions secretly and given gag order to "prevent war"

>Hadn't really struck me but yeah, makes sense. Why would an american "student" run around and steal posters

He's just that stupid. He was trying to impress a girl and bring home a cool souvenir. This is someone who, just for a fun time went to fucking North Korea.

>spy

Unless the CIA or South Koreans are using such insane reverse psychology, he'd be the most obvious spy ever. He doesn't even know Korean.

Its fishy as fuck. I he wanted a propaganda poster, I am pretty sure he could hve asked for some and gotten a ton for free.

wait, when did they let him go? i thought they sentenced him to 50 years in the slave labour camp

I'm glad that pussy died

>for free
You misunderstand. He paid the blood price.

He was a Jew.

He might have been on some Mossad/CIA training mission.

>He doesn't even know Korean.

I mean, do you know for sure he doesn't know Korean? The best spies hide in plain sight. That dumbass cunt at the NSA who did some idiotic leaks had TS clearance, is it so hard to believe this kid had it too?

>The dude had some serious balls to visit an off-limits floor and attempt to steal something,

He's just THAT stupid really. He had no idea how big a deal that is.

He'll be fine leaf.

Nothing to worry about.

You live in shit

north korea is especially weird about their posters, your not even supposed to take pictures of them really

A whole country full of people who can speak the language and blend in, but yeah, the white kid is the spy.

Thoth confirmed it

>wait, why does this guy know our language so well?

You've made a good point desu I'll use that next time I make a post about it. It actually makes more sense for him not to know the language.

Obviously the family decided to pull the plug on him.

>t. Fatass neckbeard pontificating on bullshit he has no experience with

>he has no experience with

>t. Fatass neckbeard pontificating on bullshit he has no experience with
The post writes itself.

What did he mean by this?

Is there anywhere you wont shit, besides a toilet?

I am NOT a spy
>"cries"

This has no immediate effect on my life therefore it ISN'T a happening.

Maybe he was just a really good spy

He was 22. Stop deluding yourself.

>He was 22

oh there we go, disproven, good point. I'm calling it before it's written in the textbooks.

This
Best spies are 70+

Notice me senpai notice me!!!

Fuck him. He deserved it.

When people come to our country, we expect them to follow our rules.
He knew what North Korea was like. He knew the laws and he knew that he was being watched 24/7 and he decided to fucking steal something anyway. He deserved his fate. I have no sympathy.

WITNESSED, MY FRIEND

>actually enthused in hopes US government would take any courageous stance
Go to sleep, user.