>iconic twin towers with state of the art materials and building techniques
>free falling after 2 hours of heat

really shaked my maracas....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H9R8-3W-nkU
youtube.com/watch?v=tqTWQiTlhKQ
septemberclues.info/vicsims/9-11-9 the Vicsim Report.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>a kitchen fire inside the build and an airliner smacking into the side of the building are going to have the same impact

Honestly unsure why Sup Forums doesn't realize 9/11 truthers are LARPERS and Muslims. The US let two planes fly into those towers for very specific reasons. Anyway, saged.

a shitty refugee hell house with third world construction standards didn't have a 395,000 lb airplane crash into it

reminder there were no planes and they were just CGI made up by (((MSM))) kikes

/thread

Exactly right, a big ass fucking skyscraper fell because it was fucking heavy, where as the lighter smaller one, that didn't have a 767 smash into it at 465 MPH, did not. Welcome to earth retard, think it's flat too?

Said this to my friend last week, his response;

>Skyscraper
>Steel melted
>Steel is malleable

kek

Shut up you worthless Muslim. I can see the World Trade Center from my house. I know damn well what happened. Thanks for the tip though. We should have nuked you too in WWII.

No jet fuel involved. Your hypothesis is collapsing.

Also, no jet crashed into the building causing structural failure.

Holy Fucking Shit

What about building 7 then?

Remember when they had to pay thousands of New Yorkers to keep their mouths shut?

Bit isn't it the Twin towers? :DDD Twin means two retard

Remember when it was a fabricated memory.
Everyone says they saw planes, so i guess i saw planes aswell, probably too carried away in the moment

Controlled explosion. No doubt about it

>Plane flying at 960km/h
>Plane weights nearly 400,000 lbs
>Filled with 10,000 gallons of jet fuel
>Might as well be 100 cruise missiles

I'm surprised it didn't cut through the entire fucking building in one swoop. So yeah, Trade centers were build really fucking well now weren't they.

There's no question the planes were allowed to hit. There's no question nefarious agents within our own government planned to let shit hit the fan.
And there's no question that most of those on our side involved in any way shape or form have met their fates to a "suicide" by 3 shots to the back of the head.

However it's really not that hard to believe that the towers would go down considering what happened to them.

>your crazies deny 9/11
>our crazies deny the holocaust

quit fooling yourselves, you know your full of shit, just to push a narrative/agenda. Quit hiding behind lies like the Marxists, Jews, elites, etc.

My mother's first cousin worked in the first tower, he was late for work. He was on the street about 2-3 blocks away from the building looking up at it as he was rushing to work when he saw, without a doubt, a plane slam into the building.

>Plane flying at 960km/h
something a 767 can't do on sea levels without breaking apart, air is too dense.

check this

It wasn't hit by a plane?

Different buildings in different situations under different stress levels.

Build two little towers made of kindling.

Set one on fire, throw a bit of wood on fire into the other. The one hit by a fast flying object behaves differently.

This.

>9/11 truthers are LARPERS and Muslims

THIS

>What is mach number and dynamic pressure

It's well capable of handling that speed dummy.

What an Australian analogy.

no it is not capable of that

>767 on 9/11 couldn't have reached such speeds at sealevel without falling apart
youtu.be/H9R8-3W-nkU

the planes were as real as the Auschwitz Masturbation death machines.

I was in fucking middle school when it happened, and I knew even then our gov't had to be in on it. I was like they had to know, and they would've shot them down before they got anywhere near a major city. That's why we have a multi-billion dollar air force full of jets armed with missiles.

>thinking a plane can cause much impact

Planes are built as light as possible with figuratively paper thin aliminium. The twin towers fell, because it was a controlled explosion, that's quite obvious

>amarican education
Way to keep making us look bad.

What a bout the video of firefighters on the street looking up as a plane flew in towards the wtc

if you're dumb enough to still believe planes never crashed, your a waste of:

>time
>breath
>electricity
>food
>life

Americans will unironically defend any shit "their guys" will feed them.

Yes it could have, because the speed isn't the factor in how much pressure is being put on the hull of the plane. As I just said, the Mach number and dynamic pressure determines if a plane gets ripped apart. And the Boeing was built to handle speeds beyond 500mph so long as those two factors didn't exceed a certain level.

LOL, I fucking saw them on fire yuri. The holes didn't make themselves.

What has become clear,is that social housing goes to immigrants,how many whites have you seen on the news?

It's a stretch to say our government was in on it. But certainly people within our government in the intelligence agency's and people within our government connected to serious oil money were aware. As far as how many people knew exactly what was going to go down.My money is on less than 3. And I'm willing to bet 2 of them are dead if not all of them.

Reinforced concrete vs steel beams

Steel beams becomes weaker when heated, reinforced concrete does not

none because they have jobs. Mudslimes don't so they die in fiery slums, seems fair.

I bet a Mars Bar that this structure would remain standing.

I'm one Mars Bar richer, lads

There was that one nice old french lady who died.

ID of a hijacker found in mint condition

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

And your a faggot. Planes crashed. buildings didn't fall because of that, though.

I know someone at work who believes this unironically. I thought he was a Sup Forumstard because this is the only place I've heard of the CGImeme but he's just a retard

>I don't known what structural failure is the post

war is hell, collateral damage.
Show me a war with 0 casualties, and ill show you a grand lie.

And a fucking Kraut too. You would think they would understand a thing or two about engineering. But then again most German flag posters are Turks and refugees

No plane hit building 7 retards

So it was foretold.

OP is talking about the Twin Towers you fucking cocksucking moron.

There was a cute white girl who came from italy who died too, I care about her but not the muslims

>top 20 floors are hit
>entire fucking building crumbles to dust

Nice jewish physics you got there rabbi.

This side of the pond of you break a structure in its top 15% the top part falls over leaving the rest untouched, but maybe in (((New York))) it's different.

Your right, it was biscuits n' gravy Mmm Hmm

youtube.com/watch?v=tqTWQiTlhKQ

was also faked

Even if 9/11 wasn't a hoax our government has a history of such clandestine operations on US soil and the fact that it has a motivation, rap sheet of repeated offense, opportunity, and a modus operandi that fits the conspiracy theory along with our government pushing for a war against a country that had nothing to do with the attack immediately after it happened is the real problem.

Shit like Ruby Ridge and 9/11 don't become irrelevant just because they're old, we need to do something about it.

You are a huge loser.

See this Now look at yourself in the mirror. Now cry.

Fucking idiot greasy wop. Go play same Jenga if it's that complicated for you to understand, you can take a piece from the top and still collapse then entire structure.

Are you seriously comparing a fucking building to a bunch of wooden blocks loosely stacked on top of each other?

If anything you're validating my theory that the structural linkages of the buildings were severed you fucking retard.

no u

>Bengali is how buildings are constructed
Nigger get back to picking cotton already, you understand that.
>Captcha "colonial road"

Look at your studid webm. You can see the angle is correct in the upper frames. The line was drawn by a literal idiot.

>a building designed to resisting normal fires is resisting normal fires
>a building not designed to resisting planes crashing on it falls to the ground
Wow.

clean your eyes

I have never not seen you posting these conspiretard webms in a 9/11 thread.

>Dixie boy calling someone else a nigger
wee lads.

No I'm not, but you are making some pretty mediocre assumptions around a complex problem like 9/11 (And I'm referring to the physics, engineering, chemistry and general science) as a "IT FALLS OVER DUUUHH".

gettin mad shlomo?

so... what if let's say Donald Trump reveals that the truth of 9/11 was that it was staged, that no planes hit the towers etc, what will the American response be?

it's called an ideological super-shill, try not to feed them.

Why are germans such faggots?

The bloodlines with all the balls were lost in the war.

Kindly provide another example of a building collapsing in this manner that isn't a controlled demolition, then.

Anywhere in the world, your pick.

Fuck off muslim.

my dad was there on the street too, he worked right around the corner and he just gotten of the train and came up on the plaza when it smashed

Its funny watching the shills sweat blood telling there was no fucking plane,when the thread really is about wtc7

not that many 767's flew dead center into skyscrapers at 460 mph, i'm afraid. Kek

No-one cares about WTC 7 bro. The real issue is thermite.

That doesnt lower the entertainmen provided by blood sweating shills

>Of building collapsing in this manner
Not of a 767 impact. Jesus user.

Knowing how deep the CIA-Saudi connection goes I wouldn't be all that surprised if the attack was real and planned by the US government but executed by bunch of Saudi funded idiots thinking they'll help the global Jihad.

You have to remeber that these guys were already on the terrorlist and they just walked through customs and disappeared because the CIA forgot to notify FBI about them boarding a plane to US.

I know the terrorlist wasn't what it is now back in those days and there was serious schism between the two agencies involved but if this wasn't intentional Jeesus fucking Christ somebody dropped the ball..

if it was hoaxed, then what happened to all the people in the planes?

I mean, there'd have to be a huge conspiracy here going back to even the airports themselves as they'd have some record of the flights.

were black boxes ever found?

>mudshit in damage control

>I can see the World Trade Center from my house
fucking liar it's not even there anymore.

No.Blackboxes werent made from the same material the passport was.

Direct correlation, the one caused the other so you cannot leave out the 767 KEK

>all those (you)'s from mad shills

feels good man

>then what happened to all the people in the planes?
Vicsims

septemberclues.info/vicsims/9-11-9 the Vicsim Report.pdf

True enough.

Plane hits tower.
Tower crumbles perfectly inside into dust

No response, just like wmds and other bullshit which were proven to be a lie. They will play you a new reality show on tv and you will all stare at magic box with lights.

user. Stop autisming now. show me another building that collapsed in this manner, many things can cause fire, and damage.

Ameritard detected.

>>have a you for entertaining me
Can you tell me how many frames per second that camera recorded?

> third world construction standards
pffft hahahahha
it was the first world construction standard to line the entire exterior with FUCKING STYROFOAM that killed all those poor refugees, may they steal and receive gibs in heaven...

They'll blame Alex Jones.
BTW, he predicted New York would be hit with another terrorist attack way back in 2000.

apparently enough so we can see that there was indeed no plane and that they drifted off with their chopper. (((MSM))) kikes BTFO.

webm related, pinocchio's nose

There would need to be dozens or even hundreds of officials involved in 9/11 conspiracy. Someone would have leaked it long ago. Hell Trump would just come out with it if he could damage Obama.

The planes getting off the airfield need to be real as do the passengers. IFF and off and fly them to a remote location to be disposed off while planes/drones with identical IFF frequency are flown into the twin towers and the Pentagon.

At least that's how I'd do it if I were given the task of committing a mass murder to justify foreign wars.

they don't matter because they didn't have the force of a 300,000 pound jet filled with fuel going 465 MPH into a skyscraper. anything different, is different therefore not relevant to the conversation.

You're asking if you can figure out who killed JF Kennedy by looking at the case files of Bobby's murder. Won't tell you shit besides "a bad guy"

Go back to TD hans

>Someone would have leaked it long ago.
>implying the media wouldn't instantly bad mouth you, (((experts))) claiming you're insane, shills shilling the official story and sliding everything and shutting it all down.