Hey Sup Forums, did you hear? You're a racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic bigot even if you are PC

Hey Sup Forums, did you hear? You're a racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic bigot even if you are PC.
youtube.com/watch?v=z7merYoGv5U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nlc8H4WUqEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>They're so far left that they're making common sense seem like an issue to the right

wew lad. We knew this already.

Can i watch this without giving this thing a view?

>Are you sick of being a ra-
No, no I'm not.

Can you embed YouTube videos from Sup Forums? If yes just watch it embedded.

And he's a transtrender horse.

>racist
In that I think the races are different and better off being separate, then yes I am a racist

>sexist
In that I think the sexes are different and serve different purposes in society, then yes I am sexist

>homophobic
In that I want to sterilize gays so they can't pass on the gay gene then yes, I am homophobic

>transphobic
I'm not transphobic, I want the mentally ill to get all the help they can

The leftists are still flipping out. They will never get it.

He needs to get his act together and stop acting like a woman.

>ala verga culero

Which is bigger: His nose or his adam's apple?

What the fuck is wrong with his voice?

All trannies are mentally ill and have a YT and some form of E begging.

fuck yourself with a fire hydrant
that horrible, ugly, mannish, totally NOT passing tranny is bringing shame to the trap game.
the excessive use of edists and hard cuts has become so trendy, but it's an easy way to identify worhtless vidays.
once you see the hard cut in the middle of the first sentence, you can recognize there is zero value here and move along.

its rather like that giant pointy adams apple that tranny is sporting.
its a red flag to all would-be lovers that there is no vagina here, just a limp flaccid minuscule pecker, so keep on rollin, nothing of value under this dress.

I think you have to watch a certain amount of a video for it to count as a view right?

Start watching it in a private window, if you want to watch more open another one? I dunno, I just won't even watch it.

>Proof that nonbinary is real = muh feelings please respect them YOU FUCKING BIGOT
youtube.com/watch?v=Nlc8H4WUqEs

Why do people like that always pull that stupid open mouth gormless face?
It's really fucking irritating.

I just vomited.

> that voice
If human body is a musical instrument, that one definitely got out of tune.

Why would I ever listen to, let alone care about the ramblings of a mentally ill person?

Wut
Why should I take the opinion of a crazy person seriously?

You should feel sorry for crazy people after laughing at them.