OY VEY! A YELLOWSTONE ERUPTION WILL BE ANUDDAH SHOAH!

OY VEY! A YELLOWSTONE ERUPTION WILL BE ANUDDAH SHOAH!
breakingisraelnews.com/89880/recent-yellowstone-earthquakes-special-attribute-end-days-declares-rabbi/

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.co.uk/article/what-would-happen-if-a-super-volcano-erupted
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interglacial
intellihub.com/report-brazil-argentina-australia-sign-contracts-worth-hundreds-billions-dollars-house-u-s-populace-yellowstone-supervolcano-erupts/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AUSTRALIA WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING REFUGEES WE ARE FULL

Damn OP making me move to another post to talk about the end of the world

Reposting from other thread for visibility.

Honestly..

I've been seeing the idea thrown around a lot that the push for clean energy is maybe not for what we are thinking.

wired.co.uk/article/what-would-happen-if-a-super-volcano-erupted
>"The super volcano over in Yellowstone National Park, USA, erupts once every 600,000 years. Worryingly, it last erupted 640,000 years ago and is thought to be the cause of the last ice age"

Yellow stone erupting would cause the world to cool down... A lot. In a world where everything is colder what do you do?

You burn shit to make shit hotter.

We aren't trying to prevent "Global Warming" as that is going to happen anyways very soon, even sooner if yellow stone goes off. We are already in a Inter-Glacial period Yellow stone would just flip the switch I mean we think it did it before.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interglacial

Think about whats easier to sell "We need to stop warming the earth and go green to save resources" or "We need to fucking save this shit, because a WHOOLE lot of people are going to die and many more are going to be cold"

60,000,000 DEAD

>not in the blast radius

The Jews have bunkers for these kind of things. I wouldn't be surprised if they somehow speed up the eruption.

Jesus fucking christ another one of these fucking threads

U wot m8?

You two idiots joke but if that thing erupts then say goodbye to our ballistic missile defense system and all of the food grown in US/Canada.

It's gonna happen, user. Might as well prepare now.

i will turn kangaroos into super soldiers and have them sink every refugee boat that comes to australia

Same guy, idiot. My flag changed for some reason. I'm fully aware of the damage it will cause. It will be glorious.

GOOD
O
O
D

GOOD!!!!!

>1999
>IT'S GONNA HAPPEN
>2000
>IT'S GONNA HAPPEN
>2001
>IT'S GONNA HAPPEN
>2002
>IT'S GONNA HAPPEN
>2003
>IT'S GONNA HAPPEN
>2004
>IT'S GONNA HAPPEN
>2005
>IT'S GONNA HAPPEN
>2006
>IT'S GONNA HAPPEN
>2007
>IT'S GONNA HAPPEN
>2008
>IT'S GONNA HAPPEN
>2009
>IT'S GONNA HAPPEN
>2010
>IT'S GONNA HAPPEN
>2011
>IT'S GONNA HAPPEN
>2012
>IT'S GONNA HAPPEN, SEE? A SHITTY JOHN CUSACK MOVIE SAID SO!
>2013
>IT'S GONNA HAPPEN! ANY DAY NOW!
>2014
>I-It's gonna happen...
>2015
>THIS IS IT! THIS IS THE YEAR IT HAPPENS
>2016
>A-Any moment now... I swear...
>2017
>*sobs*

Eventually the prediction will be true, faggot. Anyone can see this joke of a world won't last much longer

Oh look, Michigan is fine, nothing interesting happens here.

You realize these diagrams with the radius of ash and dust are just speculative 24 hour maps right? The entire planet is fucked if Yellowstone erupts, being in any of the ash zones just guarantees a death within the first few days after the eruption.

Maybe the real reason behind the obesity epidemic is because the jews want the seismic activity from surface dwelling animals to trigger an eruption.

>implying we don't want death and a nuclear winter
Degeneracy has won. The white race in America is doomed. A Yellowstone eruption is the only way out.

Will America be a superpower after it explodes?

WHY THE FUCK ARE THESE THREADS POPPING UP ON A FUCKING POLITICAL BOARD?? WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE GOD DAMN MODS. REMOVE THIS SHIT.

THIS
also, it's a pointless discussion. A volcano this size would blot out the sun and starve everyone and everything larger than a shrew.

>tfw florida

Literally dont give a fuck.

Do you know the political implications of this? Mass refugee crisis. World descends into chaos as American economy crashes. Africa is done since they get charity from us. Think of the Happening to end all Happenings.

Good goy we don't want goys to know the truth and panic.

So who would win in a 3-way battle between these guys, emus and your toughest soldiers?

>tfw live in montana

im fucked

>The world will end someday
DUUUUUUUUH, REALLy?

well it only takes one kangaroo kick to shatter someones rib cage so assuming the soldier can not use any weapons the kangaroo can beat both the emu and the man

It's fucking retarded.. They started popping up a few days ago but now all I see are these threads and the Otto kid that died with some anti-trump, anti-white shit mixed in with Sup Forums.. Yellowstone is not going to explode for a long time and there would be clear evidence a lot sooner of it getting ready to explode.. They also stated that the explosion would probably be much smaller than the projected figures. Literally nothing but the Sup Forums mods are circle jerking each other off and letting Sup Forums go to shit.

>martial law declared in places not destroyed
>gangs, militias, etc. run rampant
>terrorist attacks widespread due to crisis
>food supply drained within weeks
>different ideological and political groups begin fighting for power
>Civil War 2: Electric Jewgaloo begins
THIS ISN'T A POLITICAL TOPIC, GOY!

I 100% wish this would happen but the fact is; it's not going to happen. Yellowstone will never be a (((Happening))) in our lifetime, nor in the next generations lifetime. This larping about yellowstone has been going on for fucking decades. Needs to stop.

YEAH WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE ALEX JONES THREADS?!?!

intellihub.com/report-brazil-argentina-australia-sign-contracts-worth-hundreds-billions-dollars-house-u-s-populace-yellowstone-supervolcano-erupts/

>ERMERGOD GOYS, YELLOWSTONE MAY EXPLODE
>1,000+ years from now

No, this has nothing to do with politics because it is completely irrelevant to the current time. I'm just sick of refreshing Sup Forums and wonder if I'm on /x/.. Dumbest fucking "political" shit is allowed on Sup Forums

another shill slide thread

>SHUT IT DOOWWWWNNNN

But will it kill major liberal states?

Yes, Texas would be royally fucked.

>completely irrelevant to the current time
I'm going to love laughing in the face of people like you when shtf.
>OH MY GAWD THR WORLD IS ACTUALLY ENDING!!!@@!! OH MY GAWD I CANT BELIEVE I'VE BEEN SO BLIND TO EVERYTHING AROUND ME!!!@@@!!! QQ

I'm moving there in a few months, is it a nice place? It seems nice.

West Michigan, let's hope we can watch the ash rain over Lake Michigan

Feeling comfy in California. Will be busy shooting domestic refugees though.