>superpower by 2018

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V35Vw29tay0
youtube.com/watch?v=DoRQ8JBmYWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>They had internet before toilets
what the fuck?

im glad the british stole their wealth pajeets wouldnt no what to do with it

Are you saying you would rather live without the internet than without a toilet?

kek, this

I don't know if I've ever pondered that question....

The internet is part of who I am. Where I spend my free time and where I work. The internet has helped build the life that I have around me.

>The toilet - I can shit and piss anywhere.

I choose internet.

>yfw your country is such a literal shithole that having a toilet is a remarkable thing to you

>the flush is a symphony
Inb4 they use it as a mediaplayer instead of POOing in it

its time to nuke india

1 toilet per village of how many people?

>Shitting anywhere but a designated shitting street.

>tfw you live inside a shipping container

Wait really? Post pics.

Lovecraft was right

>you will never be so happy about z toilet

How do I obtain the Shipping container special? Is it Indian only package?

SHART IN MART

My fucking sides

>you will never be this happy

>tfw to smart too shart in the toilet

More like pooper power amirite?

that dude looks like he's about to beat the shit out of that mascot

Brings a whole new meaning of shitposting.

>he doesn't have piss jugs and shit containers around his desk

>you will never be happy

At least the Pajeets are trying to fix their poo problem. A for effort, I guess.

Let them poo in the loo you damn fascist!

Look at background of op pic

Yeah.. we're all pissing around on the Internet when we should be doing something real and productive. We're doomed.

I can make a fucking toilet very easy pekka but i will need lots of help to send you an email next door.

Ya'll realize Romans would scrape sweat off people and use it medicinally?
Guess they couldn't have been a superpower after all since they had some gross habits. Dang.

Sorry I thought you were living in a container

>>The toilet - I can shit and piss anywhere.
>t. pajeet.

He is, look how he's holding the water bottle

Dig deeper, Raj

kek, that guy is like 2 secs away from throwing down with the mascot.

You mean a cuck-crate?

>literal shithole
Whoa let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

Shitholes are relatively recent advancements for these people. It wasn't until a few decades ago that they considered digging holes for their shit. The shitting field has been the standard choice for most of their history.

It's 3 am mayn

when you have to dig back 2000 years for your "oh ya white people do it too" argument

>Mexico

Atleast it's not a cartel-crate

kek

Wtf

Really?

>hindoo
gets me every time

Imagine getting into a fist fight with someone who wipes his ass with his hands.

What a fucking world that subcontinent is.

>be brown
>sit on railroad for morning constitution. Trains run on time so I know when it will be clear.
>Turtle-heading and praying that Shiva will clear my colon of all Decepticons
>Suddenly I hear a whistle! Is it the train?
>It's some depraved faggot wearing foam MC Hammer pants peeping at me shitting on the rails.
>Consider raping, killing, and pooping on him but I don't know his caste due to the costume
>Do it anyway

Look at the smile on their faces. I had that smile when a local kid showed me boobs on his mobile phone for the first time. I felt like I had finally discovered meaning of life.

If you get IBD you'll never take a toilet for granted again, trust me

Nice ID color

You can take the Pajeet out of the poo, but can you take the poo out of the Pajeet?

A dark brown man covered in body hair. The first thing you notice is his smell. Curry and poo. He has a skinny frame, oily skin and hair. Slimy. Oozing curry and poo from his pores. A thin pathetic moustache. Pitiful.

He pulls down his pants to reveal a small penis surrounded by a mane of smelly greasy pubic hair. He turns around and I see his buttocks smiling at me. His butt is covered in more coarse hair, black. Small cheeks. He bends over and parts his cheeks. A waft of pure poo fills the air. The black hair is thickest here, with a brown hue. Dangle berries can be found. Yesterday's shit clinging on to life. The poo is a light brown, like pumpkin soup. He uses his hands to part the mattered poo hair to reveal a little brown butthole. Caked in poo. Disgusting. The epicentre of filth. An ugly crater. A dirty yet prolific anus.

The Indian.

I don't even have to provide evidence for how fucked up your country is, yet you can only provide it for one city.

Get utterly BTFO you beaner

That "toilet" in the video is just a hole in the ground.

Would you rather:
>Shit in an open field behind some bushes
or
>Shit in an enclosed box in India, warmed up by the 35c heat (95f) with 50%+ humidity or more on average, into a hole full of other indians shit

I wonder how many of these assclowns got the literal shit beaten out of them.

Haha I was just watching a vid about this

youtu.be/V35Vw29tay0
youtu.be/V35Vw29tay0

I know Ted talk sucks but I couldn't resist watching this Indian attempt to talk about shitting in the street in a dignified manor. Apparently there are more people shitting in the streets of India than the entire population of the USA.

I have internet with no toilet, doesn't bother me.

I think you got it backwards. But it's a valid question.

>he does

>Proper Forms of Address: Wog

My fucking sides

>Expecting 1.4 billion people to be on par with .3 billion Americans

If that were the case, of course they'd be the superpower. They'd be the greatest country on Earth if that were the case but their country is being industrialized and people are moving into the middle class by the millions.

These villages are for the most part self sustaining and receive no assistance from the government.

A good comparison would be ancient Greece. They had city states that were economic and cultural powerhouses but you wouldn't look at the dirt farmers that lived in between the city states and assume the entirety of the Greek people are uncivilized. That's just stupidity.

As soon as you get dysentery you'll regret that choice

pooperpower by 2018

youtube.com/watch?v=DoRQ8JBmYWU

India get your shit together

The internet is shit anyway

pooperpower!

>try to enforce poo poo pee pee law
>get beaten to death

>flag
>degenerate fetish

Checks out

are you down with the pooperpower?

I want to say something sarcastic about it, but they look so happy

>tfw you poopee without paying a rupee

>fuk da poolice

This unironically made me think.

hahahhahaha

Tell me about it. good for them. Top lads.

lel

daily reminder

Another proud and ancient culture lost.

>compares 3000 year old civilization to India today

Fucking kek, Ted talks about pooing in loo.

India is a pooperpower with icy-B.M.s

F

>tempered their reservations by pointing out the 'environmental benefits' of 'indian shit-eating'.
is this real

If they shit in the street what do they wipe with?

Their hand

he looks so tense lmaooo

This. And even if you would rather have a toilet, you have to consider that building a toilet probably costs a couple of thousands of dollars at least, while a cheap smart phone is something like 100$.

Even the poorest niggers in Africa have smart phones with internet nowadays. Even if you had to save half a years salary to get the internet, you know you'd do it, and so does everyone else in this world.

He's been stopped mid-poo. I think he's more likely to shit on him.

superpooer

Underrated

PAJEET PUNJI PUNCH POWER!

POO IN LOO