Muslims are Literally Shaking by this event

'We're all scared but I'm going back to the mosque tonight': Finsbury Park Muslims defiant in the face of terror

>A woman in muslim dress stands at a bus stop near the scene of an attack where a van was driven at muslim outside a mosque in Finsbury Park

>Witnesses of the terror attack at Finsbury Park Mosque have vowed to return for prayers tonight despite being scared and shaken after the incident.

>Saide Ottman, 27, was leaving the mosque at the time of the attack, and told The Independent: “I heard people screaming and at first I thought it was an accident or a fight had broken out. Then I saw about 10 people holding a man back,” he said.

>“People told me he had clapped after the attack and seemed proud of what he'd done, and said 'yes, I did it'.”

>“This is racism. I haven't ever experienced racism in London before, this is the first time. I'm scared, we're all scared, but I'm going back to the mosque tonight.”

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2004/oct/03/chechnya.russia
archive.is/FnzJc
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/finsbury-park-mosque-terror-attack-latest-abu-hamza-changed-since-won-awards-for-community-relations-a7798171.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so brave

It could happen to me and my daughter because we are Muslim': Amir Khan reveals his fears for his family in wake of Finsbury Park terror attack

>Boxer Amir Khan has revealed his fears for his infant daughter following attack
>He called for unity after a white van driver crashed into Muslims outside mosque
>Following terror incident, Khan said: 'We all just have to stick together as this is only going to get worse'

>British boxer Amir Khan has revealed his fears for his infant daughter following a terror attack outside a London mosque.

>The Muslim boxer has previously spoken out about his worries there would be 'revenge' attacks by extremists following the terror atrocities in Manchester and London.

>He appeared on Good Morning Britain today along with Muhbeen Hussain, chairman of British Muslim Youth, where he spoke about his concerns for his daughter Lamaisah, two.

>He told Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid this morning: 'I did say a couple of weeks ago when we were speaking that it's going to come back. It's going to come back in a way where people want revenge and they are killing innocent people.

>'That could be me one day walking my daughter down the street and someone comes with a car and runs me over because I'm a Muslim.

Have not seen a single piece of journalism on this site saying, "Swedes are afraid of Christmas shopping"

To the Muslims, Its just part and parcel to living in a city at war, get used to being scared.

Congratulations, you truck of peace'd yourself.

stunning and brave

PART AND PARCEL

What a brave sweetheart

Would marry and convert

How brave of them, they commit 100% of the terrorist attacks in the west, they control the drug trade, the illegal gun trade (and are pretty much the only one with military weapons), commit like 90% of crimes in Europe. They kill whites by the truckload, whether in terrorist attacks or everyday crime. And despite all of this, the state, the media, every single leftard in the world will still protect them with their lives. They can afford to still go to the mosque no matter what, they've already won this war.

PART

>terrorist attack by muslims against whites
>part and parcel

>terrorist attack by white against muslims
>this toxic white masculinity will not stand shut down the internet and arrest all racists!

This is so obviously a plant.
surely even the dumbest mongoloid can see that?

They are too stupid, too scared or too proud to admit that the average white is a self hater who things that being born white is Original Sin.

The chances of a second white person attacking them at the mosque are minimal. It's not like there is a massive deportation force to kick them out of Britain for not being white enough.

There is in Britain and all other white countries, a group of state enforcers to make sure that diversity is forced on unwilling white populations. The fact that no major media outlet can discuss that is proof that they are complicit in the replacement of whites with non whites.

Defiant of...?

Western oppression, you numbnut!

Once again, none of them openly condemn the attacks perpetuated by Muslims. Crocodile tears.

>back to the mosque tonight.
Back in country tomorrow, am i right?

fuck your logic, Mudslims should go back to sandniggerville. SUPREME WHITE MASTER RACE
>REEEEEEEEEE

elaborate bitch

Isn't this shit supposed to be "part and parcel" of living in a big city or whatever

Why the fuck is it suddenly such a big deal that London folks are getting massacred

PART

oh heart wrenching
she wants to return to the mosque
so she can hear about infants being married to old men
so she can hear about death to non muslims
so she can hear about the wisdom of having her genitals sliced off
what a brave crisis actor she is

My god I fucking hate mudslimes and the media. Why must the media suck up to mudslimes so much?

AND

PARCEL

get used to it muzzies. Revenge attacks are part and parcel of living in the west

>one death
relevant

> Islamic Extremists go around running over our people at London Bridge and Westminster Bridge
> "Allahu akbar! Death to the west!"
> When they get a dose of their own medicine
> "Waa! waa! This is racism"

Would to go to that mosque and fart. Bacon farts. Chemical warfare

I have a solution to keep them safe:

Build a fence around a certain area of London. Put all Muslims inside this fenced in area. This is no their Ghetto. No Whites allowed. Profit?

>we are all scared
STOP WHITOPHOBIA

>8:30am in Bongastan London
>"Mr. Khan I have terrible news. It seems a radical Islamaphobe targeted and attacked some innocent Muslim civilians last night."
>"... How do we know for sure?"
>"Well the reports are all over but there seem to be one attacker who said nothing, some say three with knives, others say he shouted "God Save the Queen". Lots of conflicting info right now as it breaks."
>"Dear Allah... this is tragic..."
>"The good news is only a few were injured and there are no reported fatalities at this time as emergency workers do their thing."
>"How... how could this have happened? Right here... right in our own back yard?"
>"Rest easy, the the media has done some photo ops with professionals on the scene. EMTs, Cabbies, all Islamaphobes naturally, to put citizens at ease."
>"What? What is that supposed to do?"
>"Like I said, put citizens at ease. These sort of "retaliation strikes" are just part and parcel of living in a globalized city. We have to keep a stiff upper lip and all that in these trying times."
>"It's a dangerous ideology! I-you... you're an Islamaphobe right?"
>"Wow wow wow... that was a RADICAL Islamaphobe. he wasn't a REAL Islamaphobe. I'm a moderate every day British born and raised Islamaphobe. I don't know how many times I have to tell you that I condemn these attacks. It's an ideology of peace!"
>"But it says right in the chat forums you wish death and destruction on all Muslims! It's pure evil!"
>"You're just misinterpreting the posts. If you knew ANYTHING about the ideology you would see this it's a diverse, proud, and old belief that's culturally enriching and peaceful."
>"This is crazy... I can't believe it... We've got to do something abut these people."
>"Careful Mr. Mayor, that's starting to sound a lot like hate speech against a protected minority class and I'd hate to hate to report it to the police."

They don't even see the irony do they?

>I haven't ever experienced racism in London before, this is the first time
B-b-b-but muh narrative!

>20+ little girls dismembered by a nail bomb
>silence
>7 pedestrians murdered by machete wielding terrorists on London bridge
>silence
>one welfare leech shitbag gets frogger'd
>white men are terrorists who kill us!

fuck them

That would keep everyone safe... fund it!

>young children blown to pieces by a man who didn't act alone
>No one is to blame, not all muslims

>flats burn down killing loads of ethnics after an accidental fire
>someone must be held to account

If White people were killing ethnics at the rate they are killing whites, they'd be shutting down every white majority club/school/social-house.

Finsbury Park mosque is still running after hosting many extreme terrorists. The guys who masterminded the Beslan School Masacre where they killed, burnt and raped children, went to that mosque.
theguardian.com/world/2004/oct/03/chechnya.russia

Straight to archive
archive.is/FnzJc

>Mosque that used give out terrorist handbooks attacked
>racism
Boo hoo

PARCEL

One of the 9/11 hijackers used to go there.
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/finsbury-park-mosque-terror-attack-latest-abu-hamza-changed-since-won-awards-for-community-relations-a7798171.html

Seriously?

I was considering putting up a Kickstarter page. Have some infographics showing the layout of the fence around some predetermined area of London. Show some graphics of vans colliding with said fence and how they'd be rejected.

London is gone, probably all of UK too. You guys aren't going to do anything about it, that much is obvious.

probably to plan retaliation

not brave enough to remain from where they came