MEGYN KELLY AND ALEX JONES INTERVIEW DISCUSSION THREAD

youtube.com/watch?v=-HzOqZeX3Yk

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-jones-kelly-sandy-hook-20170615-story.html
money.cnn.com/2017/06/19/media/megyn-kelly-alex-jones-interivew-ratings-nbc/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SqDP8SnPVA0
youtube.com/watch?v=omnskeu-puE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil-for-Food_Programme
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook,_Connecticut
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's done.

If Sandy Hook happened, why is NBC in Connecticut so opposed to letting AJ talk when you can easily prove that it did happen.

For their plainly stated reasons.

I read online that sandy hook was closed in 2008 but I never saw proof of it.

I drove through Connecticut in 2014 and it was very eerie seeing "Sandy Hook" on a highway sign.

I have to dismiss any MSM accounts from the day as the media spends so much time hyping itself, they could easily report something false and then the whole narrative is screwed.

I've never heard Alex jones before so it was nice that she let him say so much but he kinda put his foot in his mouth when he did talk.

Anywho, Drumpf is extra dangerous we can't let him get those smal hands of his on our big strong nuclear codes

Can you provide a link I'm having trouble finding where they said why. I did a quick internet search and did not find why a they did it.

It's not a conspiracy; you just suck at google.

latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-jones-kelly-sandy-hook-20170615-story.html

>"i held my son with a bullet hole through his head"

according to the official report the parents did not see their children at the scene, and only actors talk this

Need a QRD, why do Redditors space like that?

>“Airing Ms. Kelly’s interview implicitly endorses the notion that Mr. Jones’ lies are actually ‘claims’ that are worthy of serious debate; and in doing so it exponentially enhances the suffering and distress of our clients,” said a letter from Koskoff, Koskoff & Bieder, a law firm representing the Sandy Hook families. The letter was sent to NBC News Chairman Andy Lack and other executives at the network.

That doesn't fishy at all. It's true i suck at googling, unlike you I actually don't live in a basement and have dates.

>son cant have bullet hole still there when he is transferred to the morgue for identification

wow, what a retard you are. great moves, keep it up!

>this happened

yeah i lost my dog like this, sucks dude

Super low ratings for that demon Alex Jones and that disgusting nasty slut Megyn Kelly.. So are you tinfoil hat racists still worshipping Jones and his cunt sympathizer?

money.cnn.com/2017/06/19/media/megyn-kelly-alex-jones-interivew-ratings-nbc/index.html

Because if it was a block of text you would skip it.

Instead you read each word.

Every. Single. Word.

>And even replied

>I read online that sandy hook was closed in 2008 but I never saw proof of it.
The school, not the township.

>I have to dismiss any MSM accounts from the day as the media spends so much time hyping itself, they could easily report something false and then the whole narrative is screwed.
Only because some people just obviously suck at information consumption, not having the first clue how media works, though these people are usually ones to dedicate many hours of the day sucking on one media or another's teat.

All media consists of humans, and humans are known to err. And bluster. And misspeak. And not match the expected tones of a wide range of people, who each have their own filter they apply to things said.

Shills ahoy lol!!!

>It's true i suck at googling, unlike you I actually don't live in a basement and have dates.
#REKT

Yeah I meant the school. You didn't think I thought the conspirators thought the actual town closed, did you?
Telling me the town is still open still isn't proof the school closed in 2008 btw

And my point exactly regarding the media. You can't show something you saw on tv to say it's proof that something else you saw on the same broadcast is fake.

A la carte fake news!

>a drill they are tought to do if something happens looks like a drill when it does happen.

Taught*

>You didn't think I thought the conspirators thought the actual town closed, did you?
Even if you didn't think they thought that, you can be sure some would come to that conclusion.

>Telling me the town is still open still isn't proof the school closed in 2008 btw
They bulldozed it a few years ago, as I recall.

If Megyn Kelly's goal was to have people question the Sandy Hook School Shooting, She sure got the job done.

I read other posts but didn't question their inability to type because they're not typing like absolute morons. You'll notice I did reply but not regarding the content of your post. As a matter of fact I completely disregarded what you said and only focused on how much of an incompetent mong you look like. Looks like you really got me.

Typical kike media hit job

Kelly before the interview
>This won't be a gotcha piece, I promise
Interview
>Uhmmmmm how can you be so despicable and say children didnt die?!*cuts to crisis actor crying about muh dead babies*
>Look I didnt-
*Cuts off*
>Voiceover :, This and other scary conspiracy theories influenced Trump...

The media is scared.
They're losing the grip on out minds
That why they're going all out trying to discredit alt-media, Jones has over 20million daily visits and 2million subs on YouTube.

U scared kikeboi? Yes you scared

>like 3 minutes in
>Megyn just keeps calling Alex names, then playing a clip, and not even addressing what he said and pointing out that he's apparently wrong
What the fuck is this shit? She isn't even reporting on what she herself is showing on the fucking screen.

Becky, you should really clean up that mess of a house, start preparing dinner, and get a good hobby like knitting or something. Political discourse really isn't your thing. Stop filling your mind with all of these things you can't do anything about or even comprehend, OK sweetie? Thanks...
Just let us know when dinner is ready.

they're summerfags forever

The real question is how long do we have to wait before Kelly's sex tape and DUI as what was left of her career and credibility spiral down the shitter

this

Megyn completely obliterated that con-artist jackass. The people here will tell you otherwise because they are emotionally invested in the "Sandy Hook is a hoax" story that we memed here as a joke back in the day and the Alex Jonestein fanbase unironically went with.

>So

Alex should not be allowed to talk about Sandy Hook because it may cause victims' parents emotional distress.

Is that the argument here?

I watched a few minutes and her incredibly leading and loaded statements were so obvious that I had to turn it off. It was a blatant hit piece.

While Jones is an autist, being that afraid of differing viewpoints is childish.

>obliterated
Really, dude ? Obliterated? Really?

Yes..

Can we stop being out the "once and for all" speeches from parents once and for all.

People feel they need to be personally connected to feel it's real, but the people really connected feel deeply enough that they want it done, over, finished. Nothing will bring back their children can we please just heal.

I'm getting awfully sleepy. How bout you guys?

So? She started talking about sandy hook which exposed how much of a lunatic he is unable to admit he was wrong and then she talked about whatever the next thing was that also showed how much of a clown he is.

It looks like a hit piece because Jones is a kook, he's lucky she didn't mention chemtrails or y2k or some other bullshit

>It was a hit piece
Sure, but does Jones not deserve to be hit?

>being that afraid of differing viewpoints is childish.
I dislike the media as much as the next guy, but not all viewpoints are valid for their differing. Or has the "right" become communists now, that there should be an implied enforced equality of outcomes at play?

>I've never heard Alex jones before
How the fuck do you not know? what in the fuck?

If they were so intent on letting it go and letting it heal why did they shill so fucking hard for gun control and donations for so long after the incident?

I refuse to believe that you believe this.

I do not want to live in such a world.

>unable to admit he is wrong
It was over a year before Alex changed his mind on Sandy Hook, and he was one of the first to report on it.

But what exactly convinced you of Sandy Hook in that emotional propaganda piece?

The testimony?
If testimony is enough to sway nations then we have 0 chance against Jews.

Why did Alex agree to let her interview im at 9:30pm -- after dinner? It was obvious she was rope a doping him to catch him fatigued w low alertness. Alex is in peak form at 2pm CST

ayyyy have a redpill niggaz

He wanted to expose the whole thing as a hit piece.
And her as a liar.
He did just that.

Have you not been paying attention?

>I dropped him off at 9:04am
>hours later I was picking him up in a body bag

Thats not how it works.
t. Funeral Director & Embalmer

>does jones not deserve to be hit
kek, no one explicitly deserves bias coverage designed to tank the public reputation of an individual based on a pre-drawn conclusion before an interview. lay out the facts and let the public decide, if he is truly so awful then a hit piece is unnecessary and not only drops the public discourse into the gutter but normalizes this kind of sludgy journalistic behavior.

We were calling bullshit on Sandy Hoax from day one. The whole "Shut it down" meme came from the fact that people started spamming threads discussing how the whole thing was either staged or a CIA op.

Why anybody sacrifices their precious time to listen to Jones or Kelly is beyond me.

The interested parties must be full of retards with nothing better to occupy their time with.

(shrugs)

What convinced me of what? In the interview? You are the one who needs to convince me the Earth is flat you lunatic

Yes it was a joke like the no planes shit but like always when you behave like stupid for laughs you get stupid people taking you seriously

>puts body bag in passenger seat w/ seatbelt
>blasts radio
Hard days work

What convinced you of sandy hook obviously

Alex Jones is not perfect but is years ahead of Jew media

Saved this image from a thread on 12/18/12.

We were all saying that it was either staged or MK-ULTRA as a pretext for a complete gun ban.

What convinced me that it can't be a hoax is that your motive is ridiculous and also the other day I debunked some lunatic here with his bullshit meme photos of some kids he claimed to be the same it literally took me 2minutes to debunk this shit and he had like 20 posts trying to show how sandy hook was a hoax that's how pathetic you people are. You fuckers going off about sandy hook and hologram planes are the reason real conspiracies don't get uncovered.

It's all fun for laughs but after memeing Jonestein during the Trump campaign it seems there are people who actually take him seriously. But mb that's a good thing for nupol I feel like its a waste of time to try to talk sense here sometimes

jesus christ alex jones is hilarious

What is wrong with considering the possibility?
It seems the public is happily unaware of sanctions killing 500k Iraqis. THAT is dangerous ignorance.

The real problem is that Sandy Hook looks suspicious, and all a journalist can do is take things for face value.

if Jews get away with this they can get away with anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=SqDP8SnPVA0

reminds me of this

>WALLOFTEXT

ps: tl;dr

>n-no goyim! Do not let him even present his view on the matter..! It really happened, you can't doubt or we'll sue you!

>township
Fucking Kek, your a fucking idiot.

this

this

>It seems the public is happily unaware of sanctions killing 500k Iraqis
A charge straight out of the mouth of Saddam Hussein. If the public was happily unaware of such a charge, it's probably because they didn't credit the Butcher of Baghdad as Alex Jones did.

If you'd have followed the link, or the conversation at all, the view on the matter that was "suppressed" was Megyn Kelly's NBC story.

So what is it then, a village?

this

>but he kinda put his foot in his mouth when he did talk.

edited to make him look dumb(er)

youtube.com/watch?v=omnskeu-puE

Google the missing assault rifle and the botched speech where one of the investigators said he moved it

>>hours later
>I choose to define "hours later" in whatever way it's convent to me to attack the narrative of the grieving father

I am not going to tell you, we are just going to bask in your ignorance.

Her interview style is really grating. Do normies fall for this shit?

MFW daughter was killed the previous day

>liberal questioner parrots Saddam Hussein's over estimation of deaths caused by sanctions
>because the interviewee (another liberal, BTW) doesn't immediately take issue with this aspect of the question, but addresses the larger issue of the legitimacy of the policy under question, the Hussein over estimation may be taken as assumed fact

Gee, this is familiar gotcha-ism.

Which says nothing at all that many deaths which did occur during the sanctions regime, was perhaps owing to Hussein corrupting the UN's Food-for-Oil program to enrich himself, fund his efforts to keep himself in power and undercut the moral authority of those countries that had him in a box, or maybe because he withheld funds from regions that were against him because that's just the way he ran his country, etc. As usual, the word is taken of a 3rd world despot and his western lackeys if that despot has a charge to level against the US.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil-for-Food_Programme

Bunch of leftist propaganda fed suckers, you are.

>Sandy Hook is a village in the town of Newtown, Connecticut. Sandy Hook was founded in 1711.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook,_Connecticut
So its a village, and you're being a little bitch with nothing to say

>It's all fun for laughs but after memeing Jonestein during the Trump campaign it seems there are people who actually take him seriously
Is it really, though? If you are truly a rightist thinking to promote rightist positions and personalities?

Preservation is had in our present circumstances (if you want to preserve the country, the constitution, society, the west, whatever) by common sense and reason. The promotion of its opposite is a tool of subversion of that which you should want preserved, and is the tactic of the left.