(((Rebel Media))) reporter Laura Loomer caught staging event for money. People call her out and she calls everyone NAZIS

(((Rebel Media))) reporter Laura Loomer caught staging event for money. People call her out and she calls everyone NAZIS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MJSZGgFhjE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So she junped on stage hoping to gain sympathy from Trump supporters and cash in?

LIVE - Rick Wiles: Prophetic Warning, Debt Tidal Wave Towering Over Sleeping America, Pentagon’s Decision to Shoot Down Syrian Warplane Bombing ISIS

youtube.com/watch?v=MJSZGgFhjE8

Yes, and to get just as famous as lauren southern without having to at least try being good

Who the fuck is Rick and why should I care

Well it was a Planned in advanced. If you worked for a (((Meida))) company, and you planned on doing something that would get you arrested. You would ask for permission, and plan accordingly...

Nigga she is calling people Nazis on twitter and her little act was fucking retarded. The money they got is going into their pockets not the bail funds

Yeah I'm not saying a Jew's, not going to stop being a Jew

>
>Yeah I'm not saying a Jew's, not going to stop being a Jew

True, but think about how many times this company has asked for large sums of money from their users by propping up staged events to rake in cash. 25k for bail? 555-Come on now.

Nice digits. Fuck this Kike. I guess she has to raise 25k to get the money, she was at 10k last I seen so we should shut it down.

25k bail for public disturbance.... How in the fuck kek.

stupid jewess

a name like loomer isnt obvious or anything

Pic related

Anyone have any Gerbils memes?

>(((Rebel Media))) headed by (((Ezra Levant))) likes to scream antisemitism left and right

Are you goys retarded enough to actually watch their content?

I've just seen the shit posted to (((Twitter))) about her.

more

Got no more, it was from a celeb thread a few weeks ago and i´ve saved for her threads.

She looks kinda like Lauren Southern.

>caught staging event

Stop lying. Planned is different from "staging".

>you know who else drank water right?

Whose face do you think is photoshopped on it you retard

HAHAHA! It's fucking textbook! Sup Forums was right again! I was calling out this bitch as a fraud since she did this. I knew that she and ezra (both are chosen) coordinated this as a scheme to garner attention for The Rebel and create a fund where she earns some shekels.

Of course this bitch screams anti-semitism as soon as people question her motives. It would be anti-semitic if there was no reason to suspect foul play, but there is clear evidence and the fact that she and her boss organized this days ahead of time and both are ethnically Jewish leaves one to ponder..

>Locked jews up for speaking out

You mean demanding communism, the very ideology your laughable news outlet attempts to discredit on a daily basis?

Oh wait, you only want to sow hatred between whites and make muslims seem like the most evil people in the world because it benefits Israel. How about kikes stop pleading western nations to take them in? Oh, because it benefits Israel.

>disrupts a leftist event
>uses traditional leftist/jewish tactic of calling critics antisemites
>potentially delegitimizes impact of the word antisemite
i don't see anything wrong with this