63% of youths who commit suicide come from a fatherless home

>63% of youths who commit suicide come from a fatherless home.

>70% of all juveniles in "state-operated institutions" come from a fatherless home.

>71% of all high school dropouts come from a fatherless home.

>85% of all children who display behavioral disorders come from a fatherless homes.

But you don't need a dad. Slay queen.

Other urls found in this thread:

fclu.org/parentless-statistics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can't disagree with her AND think it's bad to raise another man's kid. It's one or the other.

>you dont need a father
>says the jew with a father
and lol if you blame the jews for this. if white people are stupid enough to fall for this shit then you all deserve it.

Lena Dunham projecting her own daddy issues into broad claims completely at odds with all studies ever done. Nothing new to see here. Why hasn't she killed herself yet? I figured Trump's election would've finished her off by now.

SINGLE MOTHERHOOD IS JUST AS GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN, IF NOT BETTER THAN AN ORDINARY FAMILY LIFE

SHUT IT DOOOOOOWWWWWNNN

Step-fatherhood is fine and uncucked as long as you have your own biological children as well.

What if you can't have children of your own?

>he better werk
What did she mean by this? Seriously. I know this is some Nigger speak but it just makes no sense. Like have a job?

She means pay for mommy to go out and fuck nigger bucks

cucked by reality itself

She means men have to pay her their entire checks to keep her around.

Implying i'd listen to anything that fat sack of sister-molesting shit has to say.

>w-well that's cuz society is hurtful to people who aren't from traditional families
>if society would just bend over backwards for fatherless kids they wouldn't be so bad

this is very true.
my good friend's father from when i was a kid was missing his entire life.
apparently he murdered some mudslime or some shit.
got married to some other chick after he left jail, never visited his son.
the kid was raised by his mother, aunt and grandma.
he was a complete degenarate and we bullied him all the time.
ended up a tranny, now he's modeling as a girl or some shit.

>Lena Dunham projecting

why do you care about the views of some bitch most have never heard of. even if she is famous, who gives aaaa fuck?

try to stop being an easily offended butt hurt faggot, snowflake.

i'm done with the life advice for today.

Found the libtard

>Found the libtard
i'm not a liberal. you do realize that a vast majority of americans do not identify as a liberal, right?

so why did you take a complete shot in the dark and make yourself look like a retard by assuming?

Im starting to think Jews deserve their oligarch...

;_;

because young impressionable libs do give a fuck

You see, the problem is that deep down Sup Forums does care

stats sources plz

>because young impressionable libs do

half the idiots on Sup Forums are just as impressionable and most of them are not liberal

It one of the few sociological realities that leftists can't tap-dance around...

2 biological parents of opposite sex, living under one roof produce best results for children and society...full stop.

You'd think knowing this objective truth would lead society to promote and protect this arrangement, but for some reason it does the opposite. Truly bizarre.

Not an argument

young people do listen to famous people, so that is why we hold them accountable for being wrong.

or at least we make ourselves aware of it like smart people do.

obviously you are unaware of the jewish methods so for that I do not blame you.

Why exactly is this image bad for lauren?

Lena Dunham would be irrelevant if it weren't for her father. Funny how she has her father's last name even though her mom (a feminist) didn't take it when she married him.

Your obvious attempt to defend Lena Dunham against criticism by trying to take this piss out of my observation of her, you fucking mongoloid shill.

Because like most dumbass Youtubers she has no problem shilling her fucking twitter and Patreon but can't be assed to CITE A FUCKING SOURCE

Kind of like most of fucking Sup Forums

yet every shred if evidence proves no father in the home means:

prison
poverty
felonious behavior
rapists
molestors
death
degeneracy
strippers
drug slingers
no education
idiocy

>Your obvious attempt to defend Lena Dunham against criticism

for real, could not pick her out of a crowd. again you assume....

ah i see dunham is an aspiring master of the serpent's tongue of deceipt and manipulation

i refer to the serpent of Eden notoriety

She cites the sources in the video you retard

>no sources

Because it shows the standard and effort she puts i not her videos. Regardless of the validity of the source, making a Google search on a topic sure to get you a lot of views (see fathers day), using selective search terms to influence results and then click literally the first link that follow your narrative. Then carrot it verbatim adding shitty oil commentary on each point. She's a brainless idiot who makes money off people who like hearing a gal support their worldview

Further sources listed here:

fclu.org/parentless-statistics/

>then click literally the first link

Maybe because it had the figures that you were looking for? Why would you not click it? Because it's the first result?

I secretly despise my mother for denying me a father growing up.

"He was an alcoholic! He was abusive! He was a deadbeat!"

I don't know if any of that are true. She thought her personal gripe gave her the right to keep him out of my life. It wasn't her decision to make.

She poisoned my perception of a man I had never met. She yelled if I even mentioned him. I was ashamed of my existence. Half of my genetic line was supposed trash.

I get enraged when people tell me how heroic she is for raising me on her own. Those same people all had the pleasure of two parents and a stable home. And had I turned to a life of crime or misfortune those same people would gossip about the tragedy of my fatherless home.

Hunting trips. Fishing. Games of catch. Talking about girls, life, and being a man. All denied to me by the whim of some so-called hero.

I hear stories about him. He has a wife and three kids. Not a spectacular man. Just your average blue-collar cable guy paying the bills and putting food on the table. But that would have been enough.

Why don't I go see him? Because I can't. To me he is just some distant figure to whom I have no emotional attachment. How could I when I haven't seen him in over 20 years?

He has a new family. It's not my place to intrude on that. He was denied his original family just as I was. I tend to think it's better this way.

I turned out okay. I have a good job and healthy relationships. But there's always going to be a piece of me missing because of my mother. And I will always secretly hate her for it.

I get enraged at the fact that my mother will be credited with every success in my life. How she made me so successful all by herself. She doesn't deserve that credit. I made something of myself despite the situation she created, not because of it.

I hope you all spent this weekend telling your father how much you love him and appreciate him. Some of us will never get that chance.

You should still see him, user. Even if you don't know, he would likely want to meet you and get to know you.

I am confused, are you retarded or a autist. The first link has the exact data she was looking for to make her point and they are all cited from reputable sources? What the fuck is your problem?

Holy shit, you just described my childhood I am 30 now and just beginningto meet him and learn he wasn't all those things...

>first link has valid and accurate statistics, but it's bad because it's the first link
Probably the stupidest fucking argument I heard in my life

Go se him user, you are not entering his new family, you are meeting your dead and denying your mother her power of controlling your masculinity.
Go do it, go say hi, go tell him how she poisoned you.

lol ov vey

>63% of youths who commit suicide
So 63% of youths who commit suicide are black then?

>US Department of health
>US DHHS Bureau of Census
>National Principals Association Report

also see this thread on /R9K/

I literally just explained it in my post. Where is your reading comprehension?

You just whined like a bitch about the fact that this information was easy to find and therefore her video was easy to make. You're so petty. Are you a roastie by any chance? That would make sense.

Keep white infighting for youtubebux shekels who're and feed her your shekels for shitty entertainment consumption because reading is too hard for you

Whiteknighting
Fucking phoneposters

So your mad because you can't sit and watch the fluff between the data?

Get some Adderall little boy.

My Father hasn't been in my life since the age of 5 and it ruined me.

why even live?

Inb4 Grammer

Even if just 2% of the 140k people who watched that video learned something new, that makes it objectively more beneficial to society than all of your Sup Forums posts combined.

She's such a pig

I hopefully will. Right now I am focused on building my own life and family. I also live 1000 miles away from either of my parents (moved from Toronto to Atlanta after college).

But I won't deny my children a grandfather because of my own hesitations. That would make me no better than my mother.

We post a lot about black fathers walking out on their kids. But we don't give enough mention to white women using the system to deny white fathers access to their kids.

It's conflicting. She did raise me and I did grow into a functioning adult. If I ever meet him I want to do it on my terms. Not just to hurt or rebel against my mother for her past actions.

she might have lied to you about his family life, manipulative cunts tend do do that.

Nkt to mention she didnt cite the author of that article who compiled those statistics all together originally. She just totally plagiarized his article and cited the primaries instead. Typical Jewish integrity

Cucked by biology. Might as well have a legacy by fathering someone and setting them up to become great, then to die without legacy.

Goalposts. He could and probably is seeing a dad as a dad and not a boyfriend of the single mom who got involved years later. The thing to check would be if kids raised by pseudo-dads rather than their fathers suffer similar rates of negative effects.

>plagiarized

Get the fuck out. This has got to be the most retarded criticism I've ever seen.

Mine died when I was 13, but at least I had a stable home until that point. Im sorry bro.

I learned it from his niece (his brother's daughter) who happened to attend the same college as me and recognized my last name.

I would never try to talk to my mother about him or trust her to give me honest information.

Why would anyone listen to this child raping Jewess?