What's his name again?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/otto-warmbier-and-why-the-jews-hate-north-korea/
nextshark.com/otto-warmbier-north-korea-z-society/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Otto's "No one's there" warmbier

OTTO KALTBIER

I don't know; what was his name?

unironically a really sad story, I feel for his family.

>chronically ill man commits disgusting crime task against koreans workers party
>dear leader shows mercy and treats his wounds
>is kept alive for months through best koreas workers health commune
>dear leader shows even more mercy
>sets him free to american pigdog land
>american "healthcare"
>dies within a few days and his family probably has a bill of 1 mil american currencies

Otto "sucking nork dorks until his brain was piston-pounded to cork" Warbledarblewhatevwrhisnamewas

Otto "No, I'm not Mossad, why do you ask?" Warmbier

Otto "Not so" Warmbier

Otto "North Korea Vegetable Harvest" Warmbier

so that guy tried to act like a frat boy in NK and got blown the fuck out? Sorry but white privilege is only a real thing in the USA.

yeah people deserve to die for stealing a sign sounds about right

Auto Warm Beer

Otto "comfortably numb" Warmbier

Gooks got spooked by him

I would feel sorry for him if he didn't look like literally everyone who bullied the shit out of me, something like what happened to him happening to them was literally the fantasy that got me through high school

Made me laugh

lel

Otto Von Botchulism

white boy probably tried fighting the guards so they did their best to discipline him.
Theft is theft, I don't think he WAZ A GOOD BOI

I'm sorry, but Otto was a dumb rich UVA frat boy who thought he'd one-up fellow rich white kids by having a NORTH KOREA passport stamp / travel story

Even worse, he apparently was drunk the entire time and stole a poster. Everything was self-inflicted. I feel terrible for his parents tho

Otto von Biscuit

Otto Von Bismarck

There's more to this than they're telling you.

>I believe north Korean media!

Gas yourself. For all we know this nig literally didndu nuffin wrong and was simply a pawn in a bigger game.

Can't feel sorry for a fuckwit who willingly goes to North Korea.

he was sentenced to 15 years prison, american (((healthcare))) killed him

Good night sweet prince

Press F to pay respects

Dod von Vekk

Seth rich

Kim Jong Brain Hemorrhage

>literally everyone who bullied the shit out of me
Is there a more honest Sup Forums statement than this?
He looks like an accidentally tall debate club member with a dash of auts.

>Go to country hostile towards Americans
>Not expecting them to fuck your shit up for no reason
wew, I thought jews were supposed to be smart.

I don't believe a word of NK media. Most likely they caught him doing something super embarrassing like publicly masturbating on a Kim Jun Il portrait or having gay sex with a hotel worker. The NK love to save face, so he was arrested for something else.

fucking pol, a real reason to get pissed off at gooks and you spend it mocking some idiot kid. Yeah he was a fucking retard, stealing a poster, but did it deserve getting locked up in a disease infested shithole and tortured by midget gooks, then being released when you are braindead?

Fucking no. North Korea needs a good old 'MOAB'ing. Wipe out that little pig faced gook cunt and his friends.

Fuck off, he was a jew.

Knockout otto

He was most likely a to-be CIA/Mossad spy that was trying to get initiated in the Skull and Bones style fraternity at UVA called the Z Society.
nextshark.com/otto-warmbier-north-korea-z-society/
He was also a kike who just returned from birthrite. Most likely recruited into Mossad

why did he look so old my friend?

White people age like shit famalam