Why do liberals use this argument as pro immigration when immigration wiped out the native language,culture...

Why do liberals use this argument as pro immigration when immigration wiped out the native language,culture, people in North America and South America?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/04/mastodons-americas-peopling-migrations-archaeology-science/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because Liberals don't understand Reason, Rationality nor Logic.
I figured you'd know that as an AnCap.

Immigration and conquest are two different things

>red's snide bullshit

look up "strawman", animal

The natives never had a nation state, nor borders to enforce or military to repeal an invasion. It was mass immigration of European settlers into the new world not conquest.

White European immagration to the US in the 19th century is what made America great. Not 85 IQ brown people.

Made up Jewish lie. The values and principles America was founded on made the nation great not immigration.

Bullshit. The Whites from Europe made this country great. Letting in brown ppl is what made us shit.

Name one thing a mud person has done for America, you can't.

Name one good thing European immigration brought to this nation?

>Italian: Created the mafia in America, millions of Americans abused by them.
>Irish: Drunk all the time, criminals like Italians, stole factory jobs from Americans.
>Polish/Russian Jews: Always found new ways to trick and rob hard working Americans.

I'm family lineage has lived in America for 200 years. If you aren't descended from the English,Dutch or Germans you aren't a real American.

In the 13 colonies sure, but Europeans/Americans went on to conquer the west until we reached the pacific

America would be a Utopia if brown people had Whites work ethic,and if Niggers and Beaners were not here.

Men work. If you are a lazy theifing piece of shit,then yeah this country won't be the best place you should be.

That's the thing I don't understand. We pay for your ebt section 8 welfare basically everything. Because you are lazy/stupid.

That is not our fault. You are all just stupid niggers:

Because they're the only people in the world who value virtue signalling over self-preservation.

You feed clothe and shelter stupid brown ppl. You create laws to help them succeed. But at the end of the day,they are shit. We freed you niggers,get yo shot together. Pull up your pants you idiots.

Based Native reporting in.Go fuck yourself shill.Most Natives see blacks like Dindu skin Walker's , Mexicans as cannibalistic Libtards. Trust me , thanks to the white pussy most Natives (males) Will never Deport our White Bro's because their Ho's are so loving.Dindu's,white libs, commies & illegals Get the fuck out of OUR Land.We need to get Woke when it comes the swastikas in Our(Natives/Whites/Japanese) past in "America". Everyone else needs to get the fuck out! North American master race!

Because Natives aren't drunk retarded Mexicans. Fuck off 3 Feathers. Your time ended 200 years ago.

This wouldnt be so bad if EVERYONE except the indians were forced to leave.

That includes niggers and spics.

So-called Native American's DNA proved that they came from Eurasia Siberian Mongolian regions crossing over frozen Bearing Strait waters. So they are immigrants as well.

>I'm family lineage has lived in America for 200 years.
Your mastery of English would indicate you're descended from retards.

>Immigration and conquest are two different things

No.

Brown "ppl" always have been and always will be a. net drain on the Us.

I'm trying to think what they bring that is positive. Anons help me out.

>Splendid!

Since when do featherniggers talk like that?

A

White people didn't "immigrate" to America, they conquered it. There's a fundamental difference.

One is bravely charging in and demanding what is rightfully yours; the other is sneaking in like a coward and begging for clemency when found by law enforcement (looking at you, Mexico).

It's like the difference between a lion and a rat.
Both would eat you, given the chance, but most people have more admiration for (and loath to admit it, would rather be eaten by) the lion.

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/04/mastodons-americas-peopling-migrations-archaeology-science/

sage

Cause they are virtue signaling dumb shits who don't understand history.
What about us Asians? Do you hate us too?
After all, people going in can only go so far in making a nation. What you really need is to bind those people under one flag/ nationality.
No borders there. Just roaming savages who were taking up space.
Fucking idiot.

Italians that immigrated are shitskins, acted just like mexicans back then

>Why do liberals use this argument as pro immigration when immigration wiped out the native language,culture, people in North America and South America?

The short answer is that they are retarded. The long answer is that they are really fucking retarded.

Only difference is that they came here from across the pond so that we can control the amount of them.

>All white people leave the Americas and go back to Europe.
>Drive all the mud out from Europe and re-introduce freedom to the European people.

FUCKING WHEN?

When we can arm ourselves

my mechanic has the original of this poster on his wall. Might print out this updated version for him.

New archaeological evidence suggests that America was first discovered by Stone Age people from Europe
10,000 years before the Siberian-originating ancestors of the American Indians set foot in the New World.

European Solutrians discovered America first
those Europeans migrated to the Americas and lived here
the Siberian Natives migrated much later
the Siberians made war against the Europeans committing Genocide
after the European men were all killed the Siberians raped the European women
further completing their genocide
the North American "natives" that descended from those Rapists
have no true claim to the land of America
it has and always will belong to Europeans who first discovered it.

32 replies, no buffalo?

Same answer to every "Why do liberals do X" question, because they're retards.

Immigration is an act : I was not an immigrant,. I was born in america

We should shoot illegal immigrants on sight, in my opinion : that should be border patrols duty.